[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hate being gay and just wants to be normal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Does anyone else hate being gay and just wants to be normal?

I am sick of it. The dating pool is tiny since only 1-2% of guys are actually gay. Everyone treats me differently even the people who support me as if they know that there is something wrong with me.

I am a defect. Being born a homo is like being born with erectile dysfunction. I am not a real man and i will never pass down my genes or have a family.
>>
You should be AN HERO.
>>
>>7590856
head up to you and all who feels like that

>and is that you on th pic
>>
jesus what a faggot
just stop hanging around retards and grow a fucking personality
>>
>>7590863
It's a stock image.
>>
>>7590856

Daheshism teaches that some people are born gay or lesbian, or bi-sexual, and this is the result of souls "falling" from a Heavenly planet. In other words, if a soul on a heavenly planet. There is a punishment from falling from a heavenly planet; meaning the soul has an "additional burden" in order to return to a Heavenly planet, that additional burden can manifest itself in homosexuality, bi-sexuality, sexual obsession, hermaphrodytism, etc. These souls are those who actually achieved the Kingdom of Heaven in a previous but fell back to the Hell planets, so they have an additional obstacle as punishment because it is more difficult for a homosexual to re-gain the Kingdom of Heaven than for a heterosexual to gain it (because unnatural sex is more karmic than natural sex). In other words, if you have achieved the Kingdom of Heaven in a previous life, and you "fall" back to the Hell planets (the Earth is one), you are punished for your "apostasy" from the Kingdom of Heaven by being born gay/bi/effeminate/hermaph. But, re-gaining the Kingdom of Heaven for Uranians (the original 19th century term for gay/lesbian/bi/transgender people) is not impossible, just more difficult.
>>
Daheshism teaches that all sex is "karmic" and lowers our spiritual fluids (Sayyals). Sex gathers karma to our souls. Therefore, it is best to be completely celibate. Next, it is best to have sex for reproduction only. Then comes romanitic-hetero sex. Natural sex (hetero) is higher than homo-sex, which is more "karmic". The more unnatural the sex, the more lust-based it is, the more "karma" we attach to our souls. But Daheshism does not require celibacy, unless our goal is Nirvana; which is not a planet, not even a Heavenly planet, but rather re-absorbing into God. If a Daheshist desires to be "born above" on a Heavenly planet, they need NOT give up sex completely, but they must fill their lives with good works, which also burns away karma. Homosexual Daheshists must fill their lives with even MORE good works, because all unnatural sex brings with it more karma than natural sex. For every year a homosexual Daheshists lives in sexuality, they need to spend a year in celibacy and good works to counter that karma they have acquired via unnatural sex. Sex based upon love and commitment is less karmic than sex based upon lust only. Therefore, there is a sliding scale of sex: with total celibacy at the top and bestiality at the bottom: the top have no karma attached to it, the bottom having massive amounts of karma attached to it, and every other kind of sex falling somewhere in between the two poles.
>>
>Does anyone else hate being gay wants to be normal?
Eh, no thanks.
>>
File: RETARD ALERT.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
RETARD ALERT.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>7590941
>>7590943
>>
>>7590856
Uh...like 70% of the population is bi.
Youre just ugly or being a pussy faggot or something.
My money is on you being a pussy faggot.
You dont have to be a fucking stereotype you dumb faggot.
>>
Yeah, I felt the exact same way. Still do but I'm a faggot either way so no point being a little bitch about it.

"normal" doesn't exist outside of an idea that everyone tries to adhere to, but everyone's fucked in their own way.
>>
>>7590856
You can pass your genes on just fine. Apparently when your unmarried female friends start to turn 36 they'll all start to beg gay men for semen. You're feeling isolated because you feel like a misfit among heteros or like a misfit among gays. In other words you are the typical 4chan poster. Get off the Internet and make friends. You're more interesting that you give yourself credit for. If you're not then get off the Internet and get a hoby until you are an interesting person and then people will start to gravitate towards you.

Tl;dr: you're not depressed because you're gay. You're probably depressed because you're a geek. Go find more like minded geeks and drink with them.
>>
>>7591743
>Uh...like 70% of the population is bi.
Do you have any idea what bi means? It means that you can have monogamous relationship with man and women alike, not like casual sex with men and women.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.