[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what the world is coming to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Henry, disgusting Henry..png (65KB, 879x474px) Image search: [Google]
Henry, disgusting Henry..png
65KB, 879x474px
So I'm feeling absolutely sick to my stomach at the moment, I cant believe this is becoming a thing, I hope you guys haven't started referring to us as LGBTP+ because you guessed it the P stands for pedophilia. I've encountered that out there, there is this narrative that's trying to poke through to accept pedophilia as a natural, normal, non-abusive, and loving nature. I was watching a Blair White video and someone had said LGBTP+ saying what the P stood for. In the recommendations i encountered Harmful Opinions video "Antipedophobia" now i haven't even been able to finish it, reading what this Pedophile has written (I'm assuming from what he said and how he's barred from seeing his niece and nephew by his sister) The video also talks about how they're gaining a platform. He is the 4th comment Henry Miller is the name, ill show an excerpt.

Anyway if this really is happening, that there are LGBT people, any people, who are starting to accept pedophiles among them as normal, and somehow as oppressed victims needs to stop. Now. I can deal with radical and extreme whatever, but not this, not the harm of innocent children and their very souls being ripped from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pba70opq50g
>>
>>7589360
T here
welcome to my world
At least they arent pretending to be you.
>>
>>7589360
>LGBTP+
literally no one does. but also pedophiles have been trying to latch themselves onto the lgbt movement since it began, and they haven't been very successful so far. i agree with your sentiment, but i don't think a lot of people on this board have as strong moral considerations.
>>
>>7589360
They have their work cut out for them. Even if it somehow became legal pedophiles would get lynched.
>>
Yeah it's retarded and definitely shouldn't be a part of lgbt.

But I do think there's some unfortunate overlap where two types of people are being lumped in together
>people who want fucking kids to actually be legal and accepted (mostly trolls probably though)
>people who sympathise with people who are attracted to kids and want them to be able to get help rather than be treated as a bad person before even doing anything.
>>
The fact that they are trying to latch onto a legitimate movement is a bad thing, and can undermine all the hard work everyone has done. I'll be honest with how more and more crazy this worlds become and devoid of any common sense im legitimately afraid this may catch on and one day have some weight to it, and people will accept these disgusting creatures.
People should have strong moral considerations for the innocent who cant protect themselves. If we have strong moral convictions for each other why not for the defenseless?
>>
>I hope you guys haven't started referring to us as LGBTP+ because you guessed it the P stands for pedophilia.

Bi buy here. Not going to accept pedophilia under any circumstances. Their containment zone is to stay on /b/ fapping to loli, and not touching or going near real children.
>>
Most of the time the P stands for pansexual, and anyone who says otherwise is trying to push an agenda
>>
>>7589385
/pol/ does.
>>
>>7589360
>there is this narrative that's trying to poke through to accept pedophilia as a natural, normal, non-abusive, and loving nature
No there fucking isn't. No one anywhere is trying to "poke" such an agenda "through" anything. It's literally a 4chan prank.

>>7589555
>"pansexual"
literally a tumblr meme, but hey at least they're not fucking pedophiles.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.