[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay men appreciate the male body more than women appreciate men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: gooby.png (61KB, 241x199px)
gooby.png
61KB, 241x199px
Anyone ever notice this?

I doubt women think in this much detail about men. Gay men do the same thing straight men do to women.
>>
Women largely care about income and support. That is why they initiate most divorces and money is the number one reason for divorce.
>>
women are shit
>>
>>7589304
lolwat so you're saying men are pretending to be men?
>>
>>7589901
how's the double digit IQ?
>>
>>7589304
but who do the gay men do it too? also, what do men do?
>>
>>7589936
Oh thought it said appropriate lol
>>
>>7590264
I'm sorry for being mean.
>>
>>7589329
Women do experience visual attraction to mens bodies. Look at the way men are portrayed on the cover of romance novels. Its just that many women will put money and security ahead of looks.
>>
>>7589962
Straight men appreciate the female body more than women appreciate the male body. Gay men appreciate the male body more than women appreciate the male body.
>>
Women don't give a fuck about people's bodies

that's how ftms all manage to obtain girlfriends and wives and mtfs remain alone
>>
Men see attraction visually

Women see attraction from the dynamic between her and others
>>
Women think men are ugly
Its the masculine personality they are attracted to, even something visual like muscles is only attractive to her because it makes him appear more able to protect her
>>
>>7591061
>>7591105
>>7591056

You just don't know a shit about how women think

>>7590337

This anon got it right. That's why women tend to marry economically stable men while cheating with hunks.
>>
>>7591185
i am a woman
>>
To quote good Charlotte

> girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money

Much like my last ex bf, fuck that psycho

He actually tried to negotiate with me, saying he let me cum on his face if I bought him <insert expensive thing here>
>>
>>7591056
>i only care about physical attraction

trutrans ftm confirmed
>>
File: lol.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>7590337
>Women do experience visual attraction to mens bodies. Look at the way men are portrayed on the cover of romance novels
t h i s
>>
>>7591268
>that feel when no whore bf to shower with lavishes then sodomise
>>
>>7591376
am i the only one that gets mad at the thought of women being attracted to that? just makes me feel like they're slutty subhuman trash, and any female who admitted to finding a certain male (that was not me) attractive, i would automatically think less of

that might honestly be the reason so many men push this 'women are not attracted to male bodies or interested in sex' line
>>
>>7589304
Gays like males more cause they have dick hormones. Females like males cause their brain hromones.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.