[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill all lgbt and lgbt enablers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3336.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3336.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
Kill all lgbt and lgbt enablers.
>>
>>7589213
0/10
>>
>>7589232
Ok
>>
>>7589257
Try harder next time sorry ;(
>>
>>7589269
>pretending that Im trolling
>>
Well goddamn... reading posts like these makes me want to engage in some gay sex.
>>
>>7589213
I'm not reading all that. Is that the guy that says anything that does not cover "basic needs" is a mental illness?
>>
File: 2hyUzl8.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
2hyUzl8.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>
>>7589700
tl;dr: all love is about reproduction, and otherwise it's a mental illness, plus a bunch of the FRC bullshit "studies"
>>
Gays smell like shit and lesbians are pedophiles or cruel to children. It is indoctrinated, I dated girls about a year but that community is sick, cruel, and has no limits. They smell funny.
>>
>>7589213
Considering more than 50% of America was in favor of gay marriage when the Supreme Court voted on it, and enabler can also apply to people who are apathetic towards the LGBT, most libertarians and anarchists would also be included, and the very president of U.S. has said he'd let a tranny use the bathroom at his private establishment, and has treated the LGBT community with at worst apathy, and at best mild support after the Pulse shooting, and don't forget anyone who's vaguely liberal.

Once you step out of the victim complex, you realise that aside from Muslims, no one gives much of a fuck about faggots, unless it's for virtue signaling, and trying to slaughter them all will most likely turn most people against you because you just promised to slaughter 1% of the world population.
>>
Great value discount bait.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.