[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Play a game with the Devil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>A question for MtF's

Sooo let's say for the sake of fun if i had the ability to make you Female.. ok?
And let's also say i could make you the worlds most beautiful Woman a man has ever laid eyes upon...

This is desirable to you.. yes..?

Would you take my offer even if i took away your eye sight? in exchange for being a beautiful Cis - Woman?

Or would you rather play a game with the Devil..?
Let's say i made you a beautiful Female and i'd allow you to keep your eye sight but you had to guess the number i'm thinking between 1 and 4

If you lose you'd be forced to kill everyone you loved slowly 6 times over then forced to kill your self with a butter knife...

Do you agree to the terms and conditions of this game..?
>>
>>7589103
What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>7589129
It conflates boredom with entertainment, truth with lies, and religion with reality.
>>
>>7589129
He's an up and coming shitposting director. I'm witholding my review for this one because it's an interesting concept, but a shitpost's reception is much more important than how good the IP is.

I can easily see this one being a cult classic
>>
>>7589103
eye sight in exchange for being cis, feeling cis, okay. and beauty is subjected to the perception of the viewer, something that i can sense you will be lying, tho no matter when i could care less of beauty anymore. but you won't be able to trick me if i can feel there's something at odds with my body senses, that i can feel without the help of my eyes even when you they are taken away. i'll trade my eyes if you keep your end of the bargain.

game to kill loved ones, no. never.
>>
That's not really the devil's game. He wants eternal suffering ie your soul. A little carnal suffering is icing on the cake, but that's not what he's after.
>>
>>7589485
The devil isn't real, and you're dog shit for implying it is.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.