[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a MtF anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 20170116_105403-972x1296.jpg (218KB, 972x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20170116_105403-972x1296.jpg
218KB, 972x1296px
Ask a MtF anything.
>>
Do you like boys?
>>
Do you like girls?
>>
>>7588969
what'a your opinion on dating chasers?
>>
>>7588976
Yes
>>
>>7588969
whats wrong with you?
you were born male and won the genetic lottery, why change?? feminism is about equality, it shouldnt matter what gender you are
>>
>>7588979
Yes lol im bi

>>7588981
Im fine dating anyone really as long as theres a connection on another level besides sex :)
>>
>>7588969

Serious question. I'm a femboy who thinks he may be trans and the idea is really haunting me badly right now.

- is 21 an ok age to transition if I was born with feminine features and a dem me body type?
- are therapists worth the experience?
- did hrt kill your libido?
- did hrt shrink your ding dong?
- are you ultimately happier you transitioned?
- what questions should one ask themselves to figure out if they're trans, and how should they answer?
>>
>>7588985

Then why aren't you at my house getting pounded and treated like human garbage?
>>
>>7588969
What is a man to you?
What is a woman to you?
What gender do you think has a better deal in life?
Did you lose people transitioning?
Are you going to get SRS?
>>
>>7588969
How old are you? What music do you like? What are you listening to right now? What are your thoughts on Mexico?
>>
>>7588989
Ive felt even from a young age (about 4-5) that i was really a girl, only born different than the rest if that makes any sense.
>>
>>7588997

Sorry, autocorrect. Replace "dem me" with "femme"
>>
>>7588997
1. Im 20 and started hrt at 19
2. As far as what ive experienced with theropists theyve been a waste of time if you REALLY know youre trans, just go to your endo super feminine looking and tell him or her your trans, and that youll go on HRT with or without their pharm help.
3.Not at all it actually increase it
4.Only alittle bit, it really matters on how much you use it
5. Im insanely happy that i can finally get on woth my life
6. Do i want to be on meds for the rest of my life?
Do i possibily want my family to not accept me and can i accept it?
Do i feel as if i can live with the complications that come woth being a girl?
>>7588999
Because i tend to save my self for people ive gotten to know/ boyfriended lol
>>
Is that picture you? If so, did you get a botox injection recently beforehand? Because that is a rather wide smile... and it also looks faked, like your mouth is paralyzed in place.
>>
>>pol
>>b
>>
>>7589000
1. Someone whom is physically strong, filled with chivalry and proper manors
2. Someone whom is submissive, strong willed, and beautiful
3. Woman by far
4. I lost most of my friends when i transitioned but i would give it all up again to just live my life the way that i feel fit
5. When its affordable, and honestly less painfull haha
>>
>>7589046
>>/pol/
>>/b/
>>
>>7589004
1. Im 20
2. Anything 60s-70s-80s really haha
3. Tuesday afternoon by the moody blues
4. Mexico has the best people to cut my grass and make me churros
>>
>>7589036

Those are good questions, actually. I greatly appreciate it. I can't answer any of them easily. The first question is hard, because this isn't a reversible process and, what I I'm wrong? The second is really hard, I'm close to my family and friends and most of them would never accept it, and don't even know I'm gay. Third question is only a yes if I can get myself to say yes to question 1.

Sorry about the penis question. Just important since I know SRS gives a vagina as deep as your dick is long.
>>
>>7589039
Yes that is me, I was born with a naturally huge smile, almost mcjagger like haha
>>
>>7589064
As far as srs goes there is dialators that are used after the surgery to give you more depth,
>>
>>7589067

I see. Well I hope that smiles takes you far ;)
>>
Why are you doing an ask a MTF ama on a board that's half mtf's
>>
>>7589183
Because theres legitamitely alot of people that are struggling with their own journey and have no one to ask their questions to :)
>>
>>7589183
Using it as an echo chamber rather than face the fact life is going to be filled with people in conflict over whether to treat you as a damaged person or frankensteins monster.
>>
>>7589052

Dont you think perhaps you transitioned because women in your eyes get a better deal? Could you not be strong willed, and beautiful as a man?
>>
>>7589052
Not sure if this is troll thread, some of your answers are hella weird tbqh
>>
>>7589410
Im naturally weird lol
>>
>>7589398
I wouldnt say so
>>
Are you sad that your dick doesn't/eventually won't work?
>>
how big is your cock?
>>
>>7589460
Nope :)
>>
>>7589475
After being on HRT for so long, its pretty small, but that doesnt bother me
>>
>>7588985
Duh. You look like a huge fag if you posted OP. That is a gay little boy.
>>
>>7589479
>so long

Didn't you say you've only been on it for a year? Also no offense, but you sound really young for a 20-year-old.
>>
>>7589221
Uh /hrtgen/ /mtfgen/ /tgg/ /transhelpgen/ /femgen/
Presumably there are more places for this than aren't. Stop snowflaking faggot.
>>
>>7588969
Do you have autism or other disorders?
>>
>>7589632
yes
>>
>>7589667
>>7589632
samefag, not OP
>>
>>7588969
Did you find trouble figuring out how to apply make up?
Do you use beauty products?
>>
>>7588969
why are u so ugly?
>>
>>7589832
yes I am
>>
>>7589667
>>7589632
>>7589879
OP, not autistic
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.