[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /LGBT/, what are your faults?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

>>
>>7588377
I'm fat,ugly,have difficulty with rejecting requests made to me,depression,schizophrenia,my depression has killed all ambition, hope for the future and general interest in life causing me to be suicidal.

That is just what is immediately apparent to me.
>>
I look like Ludwig the accursed.
>>
Balding, pathetic excuse for a jawline and an unhealthy infatuation with my ex
>>
File: effeminate numale cuck.png (4MB, 1616x1794px) Image search: [Google]
effeminate numale cuck.png
4MB, 1616x1794px
>>7588719
this desu
>>
i'm a cis dude who's into mtf trans. apparently that's a fault around here
>>
>>7588733
It's only ever a fault if you're gay about it
>>
>>7588737
that's the thing, so many chasers are fucking spergs that it puts us (relatively) normal people at a disadvantage
>>
>>7588745
As a rational mtf I feel the exact same way.
>>
File: 1479162131136.jpg (94KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1479162131136.jpg
94KB, 600x850px
>>7588377
I'm perfect.
>>
>>7588757
well, the non-shitty chaser minority thanks you
>>
Extreme paranoia about not being "in" on what's normal and what's not and my brain pretty sure everyone's laughing at me when I'm not around which leads into extreme cowardice
>>
Don't work out enough, that's probably it (as in how I feel, someone else may find me insufferable or something)
>>
>>7588377
> Autism
> Intolerant of shit taste
> Clumsy
> All my joints make crunchy noises after not being moved for a while.
>>
Gay/bi femboy here (only into people with dicks)
I feel like I have too much responsibility at my job and it gives me endless stress and I just want to stay home all day every day.

I've been bullied so much for looking like a faggot that I rarely leave the house and have this constant fear in public, along with a constant feeling that I'm being watched and judged.

I can't accept certain assignments with my job because the risk for harassment and bullying is far too great, which really sucks because for everyone else these are the easiest assignments.

I should probably move from this red-as-fuck state but I don't know how good my job prospects would be and I don't know how easy or hard of a time I'd have moving so far away.
>>
Standards way too high and too specific for someone my age.

I'm 32 and have a lot of life shit together. House, job, car. I take as good of care of myself as I can physically, lift, don't do drugs, don't really even drink.

But I keep looking for some femmy 20-something twink / femboy / Trans. Like I'm going to swoop in and "save" them or take care of them or some shit and they'll magically appreciate it or appreciate me and be grateful. All while I'd expect them to be "for me" in return.

This is like one of the classic blunders of wanting a slut but wanting it to be "your" slut. That's not how sluts work. I'm not stupid enough to delude myself into believing otherwise.

I have a lot to offer someone. I doubt I will ever meet them though, assuming they exist. After 32 years alone I can say it's a lot easier to be strong for someone else when they are depending on you. Very difficult to live for yourself only in a vacuum until you just get old and die.

Doesn't matter how much material wealth and success you accumulate. I thought if I made myself attractive enough, successful enough - someone would eventually chase me. Safe to say that never happened.
>>
>>7591255
Hello lol I dont slut around i clean cook read books and play videogames. I want to adopt and love smoking weed but dont drink. I also go to the gym an hour a day usually to run 6 miles.
>>
I'm super fucking lazy and unmotivated and have no fucking idea how to sort myself out

Also I'm judgemental, overly snarky and kinda racist

And a hypocrite
>>
>>7591255

Are you tall, handsome and white? Cause if so please "save" me!
>>
I have zero self esteem and confidence, my depression is overwhelming. I'm always at the end of the road, ready to tie a noose and just call it. I can never see anything positive in the future.
This all stems from the fact I want to be a femboy. Genetics has fucked me over in absolutely every way possible that no reasonable amount of money fixes the problems I have.
No amount of 'simply work out and shave' will make me what I desire, and I don't have gender dysphoria either so I can't just pop estrogens and call it a day.
>>
File: 1267934974136.jpg (21KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
1267934974136.jpg
21KB, 461x346px
>>7588377
>what are your faults?
None whatsoever. Not even arrogance.
>>
I hate myself and I have a very hard time staying in a positive mindset, which builds up into severe depressive drops and I don't want to go on meds because they freak me out.
>>
>>7592799
Hey buddy, fellow wanna be femboy here. I got fucked up pretty hard too, I'm 6'2 and have a lot of manly features. But seriously, if you're depressed enough to kill yourself then just take estrogen and an AA! You will lose your fertility but its better than losing your life!

I looked mannish/brutish as fuck at 15, at 22 I started HRT and now 6 months later I actually get told I look like a twink... a tall one, but still. I've been told I'm cute a few times too, which I honestly never thought was possible.

Do what I did, start to transition physically and save money for FFS. You will find HRT wont make you look like a woman, but it will make you significantly more fem,
>>
i wish so much that I wasn't a sub/bottom. i want to be the kind of person who takes charge in the bedroom but sexually that doesn't excite me. i want to date trans girls and femboys but neither of those groups particularly like sticking their dicks in people like me. I'm 6'1 and chubby and masculine so I don't even have a good body type for being submissive.
>>
File: notgoodman.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
notgoodman.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
God, where to begin?
>Fat
>Ugly
>Weirdo
>Awkward
>Closeted
I could sit here for hours, but those are the main ones.
>mfw I am forever without a cute twink bf
>>
>>7592845
HRT literally makes you a woman though, save the genetics and vagina. I don't have gender dysphoria, I want to be a cute femboy male and that's it.

Also, in my country such drugs are incredibly controlled so even though, yes I have considered that, I cannot get my hands on such things.
>>
In terms of physical traits I dislike:
>standard mtf tranny shit (dick, waist, no breasts, face too masculine, etc.)
>cleft chin
>super dry butt cheeks
>hands too big (not sure if fits in standard tranny stuff)
Personality wise:
>pit myself too much
>social anxiety even though I think I'm naturally extroverted
>accidentally hurt people somewhat often and then start crying because I'm mad at myself (ends up in pity party, see above)
>>
>>7592860
Errr... I can tell you quite confidently that unless you look girly to begin with HRT will not make you a woman.

I've been on it for 6 months and I just look like I'm me but 10 years younger and a lot fuller/softer in the face.
>>
>>7588377
>ugly on the outside
>ugly on the inside
>shitty personality to boot
>>
>>7591327
>>7592686

I'm 5'10, white, and fit. "Handsome" for looks is probably pushing it? "Average" is much better lol, although my body is in good shape.
>>
I'm so self-hating that I reject any dude that shows a genuine interest in me because if he could find me attractive he obviously doesn't have very high standards
>>
I have no ambition or goals in life, severe depression, autism, and a deep-seated hatred for humanity among other things. I could take the steps to work towards changing these but can't motivate myself to do so because apparently I'd rather just wallow in it.
I used to have this childish fantasy of meeting someone who would motivate me to actually live but that's slipped away.
In spite of being aware of all my faults and the fact that I could fix them, I refuse to do it myself. That's probably the biggest one and the only one that really matters.
>>
I get far too attatched to anyone who shows me any affection and don't feel i deserve any of their time and there must be some reason they are pretending to like me or are deluded. Spend almost all my time constantly wondering when whoever i'm dating is going to get bored of me, which makes it far worse when it happens. I feel I am a drag on whoever is wasting their time on me. I am unsure of my sexuality and still questioning it at age 24, and even if that's a perfectly okay thing, I still worry about it because I thought I knew it already. I am slowly losing hair and it makes me very upset at times. I worry literally all the time and am scared of change and life in general. I don't work lots of hours at my job because it's too stressful, so i'm pretty poor. I drink more than some other people probably do. I can't quit smoking even though I am terrified of dying early from it. I want to make the people I date feel good about themselves even though I can't do it for myself first. I am most likely very depressed, but not diagnosed. I've started casually telling my friends i'm gonna kill myself in subtle ways and they don't pick up on it. Don't like my body either, often had sex with lights off/eyes shut on the rare times it happened. Too much hair on the body, uncut penis which doesn't look very nice. Haven't had sex with anyone for over 18 months, and even that last time was a drunk hookup literally in a fucking field somewhere at 2 in the morning. Fearful that I have forgotten how to be intimate with anyone properly. hoo boy i could go on but i already feel self indulgent and whiny now
>>
non-ideal body (particularly face), balding (but getting better w/ pills and things), low self-esteem/self-worth, unintentionally manipulative sometimes, low confidence, too introspective, too caring, not forceful/aggressive enough, no ambitions, only life goal is for stability in mediocrity or above, weak stomach for new foods, too quiet, too shy, caught in the depression and anxiety cycle, procrastination, occasional gluttony and jealousy, uninteresting, >posting on 4chan, meme addiction, overly cautious sometimes, self-destructive, general self-hate
there's probably more but it's not like writing more will do anything other than take up more space that others could better utilize
>>
>>7597097
and why is it that you feel you need a dude with high standards?
>>
>>7597487
are you me?
>>
>>7588769
Well you have good taste anyway
>>
>>7597657

maybe
>>
File: u.jpg (19KB, 338x400px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
19KB, 338x400px
>>7597677
>>7597657
>>7597487
>>
>>7597686

i dont get it
>>
>>7597686
well, i am jewish, so there's that.
>>
>>7597776
woody allen famously said he wouldn't join any club that would accept him as a member - ie. self-loathing.
this mirrors what the poster said about not wanting a bf that was attracted to xir - because ugly
>>
>>7596939

Where do you live? I totally mean that in a non-creepy way...
>>
big ass crooked nose
awful manface

hey at least i'm 5'2
>>
>controlling
>narcissistic
>lazy
>unemployed
>balding
>overweight (to be fair I've been fixing this one)
>spent a year whoring cheating on my bf with grindr guys all with smaller dicks and uglier faces than his

I've fixed the cheating thing. Fixing the fat thing, I'm more than halfway to my goal. Looking for a job but everything else is out of my control.

>inb4 some moral fag loses his shit

Life has gotten far better and will continue to do so for me in the future. Karma does not exist sorry.
>>
File: To Hell With GA (2).jpg (159KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
To Hell With GA (2).jpg
159KB, 550x365px
>>7598813
>Where do you live?

Middle of nowhere, Georgia
>>
>>7599385
I kind of expected the US, it's a shame because I would definitely have tried to meet up with you if you were in my country.

You'd probably have been disappointed by my appearance regardless.

Either way, you sound like a nice guy and plenty of fems/trans are looking for someone like you to "save" them. You'll just have to stick it out searching.
>>
>>7597908
>woody allen famously said he wouldn't join any club that would accept him as a member
Wasn't it Spike Milligan that said that?
>>
>implying I have any
>>
>>7588377
im a homo
>>
File: 1428094215348.gif (739KB, 220x167px) Image search: [Google]
1428094215348.gif
739KB, 220x167px
Mine is that I'm still breathing, I have no one else to blame for it.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.