[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To what extent is homosexuality an evolutionary strategy for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

To what extent is homosexuality an evolutionary strategy for guys that can't get laid with women?

There has to be a reason why it's so common nowadays
>>
>>7586161
Im Bi since im 16/17 and fucking happy. Im actualy handsome so getting a girl was never a problem but still didnt wanted to. First i find slutty women disgusting so about 95% of them. Second I cant stand their stupid shit, the longest i've been with a girl was 2 weeks.
>>
>3% of the population
>so common nowadays
There is just more people.
Also not getting killed helps.
>>
>>7586161
Not "so common" but rather "more prevalent".
And that's because the West is more tolerant towards it nowadays.
>>
>>7586161
There are no more Homosexuals than before. Its just that they don't need to hide and Bi people are more comfortable being in gay relationships.
>>
>>7587205
so much this
>now that we dont kill gays and they dont need to be closeted they are popping up everywhere, dur
>>
>>7586161
It's not more common. It is just more visible.
>>
File: EyeRape.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
EyeRape.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>7586161
>homosexuality
>evolutionary strategy
that man's certainly gonna have more offspring sticking his dick in your ass, OP
>>
>>7587205
There are probably the same number of "exclusive" homosexuals but the number bisexuals has increased exponentially because of the tolerance for guys experimenting.
>>
File: smug tea.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
smug tea.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
It's an evolutionary trade off. Sisters of gay men are often excessively successful in passing on their genes compared to women without any gay siblings.

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs or in this case, you can't pass on genes without making a few fags. Trust me, evolution is way smarter than some 4chin faglet trying to figure out homosexuality's evolutionary strategy.
>>
>>7586161
>There has to be a reason why it's so common nowadays

Just people being open about stuff, really. It isn't that there are more homos now, maybe not even more autistic people now. It is just that more homos are open about sucking dick. They're not marrying women and sucking dick on secret camping trips with their homo boyfriend from their service days or summer camp or whatever... they're not "confirmed bachelors" wink wink nudge nudge.

Shit, just back to my parents generation people were not openly homosexual. The wolves are just not wearing sheeps' clothing now.

Autistics used to be, "simple" or "touched" and a myriad of different named for "a little fucked in the head". Now they're lumped into a different inclusive quagmire group... and their mouth breathing mothers have all joined social media so we can't stop hearing about it.
>>
>>7587622
Citation needed...
>>
>>7586161
it's only more common cuz people aren't as afraid of coming out
>>
>>7586225
FPBP
>>
>>7586161
guys on here that can't get laid with women go to cartoon ponies instead not other men
>>
>>7586161
If you like the thought of having sex with a man you're gay/bi to begin with, there's no such thing as "becoming gay" because of being desperate of not getting laid, you're either gay, bi or straight as an arrow. People are just more open nowadays with their sexuality I guess, it's not "more common" due to some reason.
>>
I don't know why people see non-breeding humans as evolutionary dead ends.

We're social animals.

You don't look at a worker bee and wonder why the fuck it isn't spitting out eggs.

The overall survival of the species is what's important, not an individual's genes. And having "support" members of the society is one of the more basic survival strategies.
>>
>>7586161
As a gay guy who had to remain in the closet and only had women hit on him in public and in private, it's way fucking harder to get laid with a guy than a girl just going about normal life.
>>
>>7590650

What's really unnatural is the nuclear families of two people going off and isolating themselves with their children.

Most of human history we lived in small tribes in which the entire community was helping to support each other.
>>
>>7590650
Even if we are "evolutionary dead-ends", why the fuck is that such a big deal?
Lots of people don't breed. People who don't want/can't afford kids. Infertile people. People with genetic diseases they don't want to risk passing down. Why is this a bad thing? How is calling someone a "genetic dead-end" an argument/insult/point/etc. whatsoever?
>>
>>7586225
My thoughts exactly, I can't stand women, since a kid I always disliked them, I don't consider myself handsome but I could have been with a girl in some opportunities. I don't know if the lack of attraction was for my ideas about women since my childhood or that simply I don't find sexual attraction or aroused by women. Once a girl tried to grab my benis and I felt so disgusted.
>>
File: giphy.gif (481KB, 160x149px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
481KB, 160x149px
>homosexuality is common
Homosexuals are literally 3% of the toal population. How the fuck is this "common"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.