[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest personal question for MtF's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: death gs.jpg (138KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
death gs.jpg
138KB, 571x800px
So, just to provide a little background, I've been .on HRT for about 11 months now, and i'm pretty sure I never developed properly down there as my foreskin has never been able to retract and it's pretty small all round.

My question is, when you get turned on, do you ever not get a boner but just instead leak slippery precum almost in a steady stream. I have always been like this and I want to know if this could be a normal thing or if my thing really is different or something.
>>
>>7585653
Sounds like you have an especially feminine penis.
>>
>>7585653
>but just instead leak slippery precum almost in a steady stream.
Yes
Depends on what my hormone doeses are but that's *usually* how arousal is for me and I prefer it
It still gets a little hard though like a pseudo-erection
>>
>foreskin
>phimosis
>can't get boners
Very feminine benis confirmed.
>>
>>7585653
yes, it means you're intersex
>>
>>7587122
Cooolio. But I thought I would have to have no testicles or something to be intersex?
>>
>>7587439
>But I thought I would have to have no testicles or something
>no testicles
Heh. You seem dumb enough to be intersex. :^)
>>
Im just imaging all that built up smegma under your foreskin OP. That is disgusting and you need to fix it by stretching the skin gradually over time.

People who don't know how to retract their foreskins disgust me. How could you not even play with it and learn to retract it?
>>
>>7587544
>>7587544
answer your question I have never had any issues with the hygene of my penis. Infact I like to think that I keep it rather clean. I wash it a couple times a day, once in the morning and once at night. Even though I cant retract my foreskin, its actually not because its too tight. its probably normal in turns of foreskin to actual penis ratio. but the inside is just so sensitive. I've tried to work it a bit but it was just way to uncomfortable. I also very rarely get boners. and when I do they only last literally seconds so does it really matter if i could have my foreskin move back. I honestly don't know where people get this whole "Phimosis is dirty" thing. Never smelled, never had any pain, never seen any gross looking shit come from there. I can kinda pull the foreskin back just enough to see the tip and it always looks clean. I also didn't first play with myself until I was 15 and I don't do it much (maybe 4-8 times a month)
>>
>>7587495
meant to put it in my other post i just wrote, but what are you talking about? Are you calling me stupid for thinking that someone might be able to be born without any testicals? I honestly don't get what's you mean, sorry
>>
>>7587590
>I honestly don't get what's you mean
Because you're an A-class dumbo like most intersex people are (look it up, pham). Don't worry, it's not you doing it but your extra X chromosome, bby.

>what's you mean
::^^)
>>
>>7587643
>only point is green texting about intersex people possible not having testicals
>rofl u so dum le meme fayce
>not knowing that intersex people can be born without testicles
>Probably confusing intersex people with trans people
coolio.jpg
Also, A-Class Dumbo. what the fuck lol. Who insults someone like that? I don't get what you're saying because you're too stupid to say anything that actually makes any sense
>>
>>7587709
>>7587590
>for thinking that someone might be able to be born without any testicals
But that's not what you said. You said
>But I thought I would have to have no testicles or something
>have to have
Intersex people normally have broadly normal/borderline genitals, not wacky things like no balls.

They also frequently have low IQ and mental functioning. But lots of people are stupid and bad at reading without being able to blame a medical condition, so that doesn't mean you're intersex.
>>
>girl penis stops working atrophies
>get bf
>bf starts playing with it and now it gets hard again
fug
>>
Yeah that's totally normal on hrt.
>>
>>7587721
I did say "or something" implying that I just thought that the difference would have to be something along those lines. And I was asking the person that I was replying to as I didnt think it was quite "this easy" which is clearly in a thread that I made asking other people if they have ever heard of anything like it and if it's something related to being intersex or just related to my low Test levels.

I'm so sorry that I asked a question on a thread about something which I clearly imply that I don't know a whole lot about other than that it may involve people missing/having different parts of their genitalia. You clearly are much smarter that me for knowing a single topic which isnt massively well known. You are however a stuck up asshole who is probs patting himself on the head in joy over you "putting me in my place" with insults like A-class dumbo lol. If a slightly unclear wording in a question sets you off I would hate to see someone pull out infront of you when you're going to park your car (if you leave your sanctuary that is) I only replied incase you actually had a point or you're just really shit with wording and weren't trying to be a twat lol
>>
>>7587764
Its been doing it my whole life though
>>
File: 1455940645062.jpg (114KB, 325x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1455940645062.jpg
114KB, 325x1129px
>>7585653
Thats normal.

you really should masturbate more, phimosis can get pretty bad. plus, your foreskin is what they use to make a vag in SRS, so the bigger it is, the less pain when dilating
>>
>>7587774
>I didn't think that retarded thing, I thought it could be any retarded thing!

>I'm passive aggressive about how I got called on being passive aggressive!

>You live in a basement and are shit with wording, unlike I whom always communicate clearly!
>>
>>7587860
k, just fuck off then, sorry for giving you the benefit of the doubt at the begining. you obviously enjoy being a prick too much. you win, woo
>>
>>7587898
Calm down.
>>
>>7587860
also
>thing which does happen but is rare, or other things which are less rare but also involve the genitalia (which this is about)
>Asking (not thinking>>7587860
you fucktard) person to clear the self up because im not sure if what i think they meant is actually what they mean because you're calling me an idiot randomly because im asking question about something like i said. I don't know much about
>care just enough to reply to you, but not enough that im going to check anything at 12pm on three hours sleep
You're still not making a point other than you're saying im an idiot for using a slightly abnormal (but still possible) scenario as an example for my question. I don't understand why you think you actually have a point to make or why you're so convinced that you're so much smarter for me for saying literally nothing. and for the record the only reason im not just leaving this is because i have nothing better to do right now and You're more stimulating than pretty much anything else i could be doing right now.
>>
>>7587964
Have you heard of google or wikipedia by the way?
>>
>>7588034
you still here? fuck off
>>
>>7587898
>k, just fuck off then,
>>7587964
>for the record the only reason im not just leaving this is because i have nothing better to do right now and You're more stimulating than pretty much anything else i could be doing right now.
>>7588045
>you still here? fuck off
Make up your mind!
>>
i made most of that picture
>>
>>7587709
>>7587774
>>7587898
>being this defensive
Stay mad, it-thing.
>>
File: comedy gold.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
comedy gold.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>7587860
L M A O
I actually do believe OP is intersex. It talks like a bitch and its shit's all retarded.
>>
>>7588170
>talks like a bitch
>its shit's all retarded
Could just be trans with female socialization.
>>
Fuck you guys im stressed to fuck and the last thing I needed was some cunt today. Im not normally this shitty. and i wasnt the one who wanted to start a fucking stupid argument
>>
>>7588206
>Fuck you guys im literally shaking!!! i can't even right now!
>>
>>7588212
omg are you fucking just hitting refresh?
>>
>>7588206
>the last thing I needed was some cunt today
Well lucky you then because you don't have a cunt today or any other day!
>>
>>7585653
I've met lots of guys that can do that and are cis men.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.