[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start of the term >decide to volunteer for the LGBT Student

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: 90XGXG.jpg (68KB, 800x857px) Image search: [Google]
90XGXG.jpg
68KB, 800x857px
>start of the term
>decide to volunteer for the LGBT Student Government group
>attend the first meeting
>flooded with transgender people
>tl;dr attempt to speak, get shut down every time
>after the event talk with the president
>ask what the hell was going on
>he offers me a fake-sympathetic look
>"sorry anon, this is more of a safe space for the oppressed minorities"
>look at him with a look of disgust "I'm fucking gay"
>he shakes his head, "well, you're a gay white male"

Fuck it, I'm glad Trump won. I hope Mike Pence actually starts electroshocking trannies, and that no medical insurance company will ever cover your tranny hormones again. I hope every state passes a bathroom bill and they're constitutionally upheld.

I hope that special snowflake trannies get to experience this kind of actual discrimination once again. Privilege politics are fucking retarded.
>>
>volunteering for the LGBT Student Government group

there's where you fucked up familo
>>
>>7583859
>implying you won't be lumped with trannies as degenerates

Kek
>>
Are we supposed to pretend this actually happened or something?
>>
>things that never happened
For the record exact quotes and sensationalist vocabulary are dead giveaways
>>
>>7583883
For the record you're a butthurt hon. :^)
>>
>>7583859
Damn, I have no idea how he didn't notice you were also autistic.
>>
Don't worry, when Obamacare is repealed they'll be blacklisted for their high-risk preexisting condition.
>>
>>7583859
Yup... I'll be honest, im christian and against gays and lesbians, but I'm fully aware that the comparison is like a nasty rash which occasionally gets infected (gays and lesbians) to aids fueled cancer (transsexualism)

Doesn't help "low risk" transexuals are almost non existient, where as otherwise functional "low risk gays / lesbians" are actually very common.

Only stipulation is if you are a bug chaser / support them...if your one of them, I full support you being hacked apart in the streets with machetes, but other than that, I respectfully disagree with gays and lesbians, and can coexist...trannies however, are too damn much.
>>
>>7586884
Wow, it's like you think your opinion matters lol
>>
>>7583859
>Fuck it, I'm glad Trump won. I hope Mike Pence actually starts electroshocking trannies, and that no medical insurance company will ever cover your tranny hormones again. I hope every state passes a bathroom bill and they're constitutionally upheld.
>I hope that special snowflake trannies get to experience this kind of actual discrimination once again. Privilege politics are fucking retarded.
I'm glad people like you are losing power in the LGBT community. The last thing we need is ``advocates" who want to inflict harm on the community whenever they don't get their way.

>>7583919
>t. hon
>>
>>7583859
>gives some fake story
>goes on a Trumptard rant about how trannies should be electrocuted and deprived of hormones

Lol, even if this wasn't bait, you'd still be a dick. I won't cry for you.
>>
>>7583859
>Fuck it, I'm glad Trump won. I hope Mike Pence actually starts electroshocking trannies, and that no medical insurance company will ever cover your tranny hormones again. I hope every state passes a bathroom bill and they're constitutionally upheld.
iktf op why should cis people and trannies who don't transition have to fund the transitions of sjws? and fuck all the lgbts cheering the gay marriage ruling and then pretending they're the ones who support justice and law. i hope trump fills the supreme court with conservatives and gay marriage gets banned in every state.
>>
>>7583859
Come on over to the dark side friend.

We could always use another Rohm.
>>
>>7587376
Don't listen to this faggot, come to the capitalist side instead. No medical help for trannies, every store gets to decide its own bathroom rules and you can boycott the ones that make the wrong decision, zero funding for LGBT groups and no women's studies.

Also we have hookers and weed. Gay hookers.
>>
>>7583859
>Gay man
>Actually thinks hes safe from the clamps
>>
>>7587487
Might as well ask here, how is Trump's Israel position being perceived? I hear stuff about denial and claiming it's all a trick, and then I hear there's massive butthurt. Which one is right?
>>
>>7583859
>implying you're not next in the chair right after the trannies
don't get uppity, faggot
>>
>>7587532
Such original >>7587487

Since you're on /lgbt/, how about having the decency to answer >>7587526 while you're visiting.
>>
>>7583859
What did you actually expect? All LGBTOMGxD "clubs" are associations for degenerates. You should find the Young Republicans of your campus and join that instead.
>>
File: Mike Pence.jpg (574KB, 1964x3406px) Image search: [Google]
Mike Pence.jpg
574KB, 1964x3406px
>>7587487
>implying I want to be safe from the clamps
Electrocute me harder daddy Pence.
>>
>>7587729
>implying that works
>implying the "cure" for gay isn't just dating a bitch woman or non-passing tranny
>>
>>7587697
>You should find the Young Republicans of your campus and join that instead.
>>
>>7586884
And then there's this jackass! Kek.
>>
>>7587739
>implying I want it to work
>implying I'm not an electricity fetishist
>>
>>7583859
Why do you feel the need for validation in your "oppressed minority" status?
You're clearly just having a tantrum because none of them coddled you like you wanted.

I have a related story though.
>be me, unpassing tran
>pretty well-liked around the school
>some staff want to start a support group for lgbt types
>they really want me to come
>practically begging me to go at least once, since I'm the only tranny in the school
>eventually aquiesse
>i show up after school for the first session
>I'm surrounded by gross tumblrinas the moment i walk in
>sit down
>there's this "lgbt youth professional"
>starts talking to us in his cringy flamer voice, i get a really patronizing vibe from him as he tells us how special we are
>i unpack a cheese sandwich and start eating because i don't give a fuck
>the tumblrinas start going insane over how lolrandom the cheese sandwich is
>one of them asks me my "identification"
>"girl" i respond
>she looks at me like I'm an alien for a second and proceeds to rattle off her cringy non-binary identification
>i go "cool"
>rest of the session is just kind of uncomfortable
>i leave when we're dismissed and never return
Support groups are cancer
>>
>>7583859
Bi dude here. Used to go to the LGBT group in my university. It was just a front for third wave feminism
>>
File: amam.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
amam.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
>>7583859
>lgbt club
That's where you fucked up.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>thinking they'll stop at trannies
>>
>>7583871
This. Falling for the safe-space Jew ever.
>>
>>7587195
The community needs harm inflicted on it. Too many snowflakes in it who've never known a day of hardship so they create it for themselves in order to feel good through self pity.

Privilege politics are retarded
>>
>>7590998
Dude stop, you made me think I was still in my /drg/ tab
>>
>>7591403
All you'll accomplish is convincing them that you're a conservative dumbass who would rather destroy the community than accept the slightest bit of change in the world. And if you think privilege politics is retarded, what even is the point of seeking involvement in any kind of LGBT community. The only reason LGBT clubs even exist is because they're a less privileged group. Once you take privilege out of the equation, being LGBT is no different than liking pumpkin pie.
>>
>>7592490
thats not what the op is saying. they are saying that at a bunch of trannies, likely tranny posers, treated him like shit aimply because he was not an out tranny. It was an LGBT group. The OP is gay. The G in LGBT stands for gay. But the group is predominantly T. So they treated him like shit because he was essentially an "other". That's not right. And the group president sounds like a fucking retard, I hope he chokes to death on the next dick he sucks.

Just because a gay man is white doesn't mean he is actually privelleged. It just means he has likely experienced white privelege in his favor. Not white, "male" privelege, just white privelege. Male privelege is a sham made by white feminist women to advance their so called cause. Unfortunately that same cause has lead to overall widespread descension within the LGBT. Now trannies feel they have to oppress any all males, especially the white ones that are not trans. its gross.
>>
This is what happens when you let straight people into your lgbt spaces/groups/communities.
>>
>>7583859
awfully petty
>>
>>7592553
t. Straight cis white male
>>
File: 2017-01-05_04-09-48.png (474KB, 446x592px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-05_04-09-48.png
474KB, 446x592px
>>7583859
enjoy your white male privilege
>>
>>7583859
I am about to give up on lgbt groups desu. I love the idea of helping and making it easier for others but they are just too ridiculous.

>be me, ftm, one of the few actual trans people in lgbt youth group
>by actual I mean actually transitioning or intending to transition which is the bullshit that makes being trans terrible
>tons of nonbinary and AFAB transfeminine snowflake genders
>whenever they do some low-key transphobic shit and I try to nicely tell them why that's bad
>they always gang up because there's fucking like ten of them so of course I'm always wrong no matter what
>the rest of the lgb faggots almost always agree with them because I'm sure they'd get torn a new asshole by the PC police if they didn't

How long until the lgbt fad goes out of style?
>>
>>7592790
Weird, most of the AFABs in my group are at least trying to get on HRT/get top surgery, some of them have already had top surgery by now and T is making them taller than me which is ridiculous.

But I believe it, where do you live btw?
>>
>>7590969
>Support groups are cancer
what about cancer support groups?
>>
>>7592823
Florida ofc.

I'm literally one of the faggiest, nonmasc ftms I know so I get that trans people don't have to be that exaggerated stereotype. But we're literally talking about 7ish AFAB "transfeminine" nonbinary/agender whatevers that carry themselves as cis women and then get mad when no one get their pronouns right or some shit. A few of them are super passive aggressive with me because I have "passing privilege" now and therefore none of my opinions or ideas on trans rights matter anymore.
>>
>>7592790
Kinda funny how its the straight girls that ruin it lol. I mean if they were quite tomboyish but didn't want to take T thats one thing, but it sounds like its just straight girls appropriating victimhood and trying to be special.

Y'all should be glad Trump is here to fight PC.
>>
>>7592553
It's not about what they did to OP, it's about OP's response. The moment he didn't get his way, he turned against the LGBT community. These aren't the kind of ``advocates" the LGBT community needs.
>>
>>7593007
you need to practice your trolling. He did not not get his way. And every turn he had to share something they shat all over him. youd be just as mad if you got shat on by a bunch of pretentious elitist tranny trips.
>>
>>7592885
tru females do that because its in their nature to appropirate things, and victimhood has been their go to social tool since creation of humans
>>
>>7583859
Being a minority myself, this is fucking atrocious and quite honestly, the most discriminatory shit I've ever seen with my on eyes.

I'm glad I've stayed the fuck away from these groups tbqh.

It sucks here mostly because I want to meet some cute white guys to cuddle and fug with and most of the time, the only legbutt groups on campus are minority focused

T. Spic
>>
>>7593039
>He did not not get his way.
Uh, that contradicts:
>And every turn he had to share something they shat all over him

And the issue is that rather than try to convince them that his demographics don't matter, he instead celebrated that LGBT people are going to suffer. That if anything only goes to show that he really is too privileged to represent the LGBT community. If he won't be hurt by anti-LGBT laws, and celebrates the existence of such laws, then he has no business speaking for the LGBT community.
>>
>>7593551
>T. Spic

Post proof or gtfo puta
>>
File: 1482210007497.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482210007497.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>7594292
>He doesn't believe that there's an anonymous Mexican-American shitposter that lurks these threads
>>
>>7594292
Also chill out piruja

No need to be a cerote around here Pinche Cara de verga
>>
>>7594695
>implying there aren't tons of whitefags that makes posts that start: "As a _insert_minority_"

>>7594705
Shit insults, pendeja. Literally, 10 yo tier.
>>
>>7583859
It's easy as hell to claim to be trans now thanks to the whole 'gender is a social construct' idiocy. Think about it, some straight guy can call himself a lesbian _and_ boost his rating on the progressive stack. Win/win.

Check this prick "Danielle Muscato" out for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyE_FpiKJ1g

tl;dr Support/Activist groups are cancer and Tranny =/= Transtrender
>>
>>7594903
>Think about it, some straight guy can call himself a lesbian _and_ boost his rating on the progressive stack.

Dykes and hetero-women can also get a "decrease" their privilege by claiming to be some non-binary bullshit as well.
>>
>>7594903
How come halfway decent-looking trans girls never work on their voices? Disgusting.
>>
>>7594854
>10 year old tier

So what's adult tier then pussy?
>>
>>7592790
>How long until the lgbt fad goes out of style?
Scenario One: Until the Muslim immigrants take over and the American branch of ISIS enforces sharia law.

Scenario Two: After Donald Trump, the Republican Party moves even further to the right, and begins to implement a cultural cleansing project to purge openly LGBTs from existence citing "muh civilization".
>>
>>7594903
she talks to "danielle" later apparently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qUY5CV9jjM
>>
File: 1481783944769.png (208KB, 405x438px) Image search: [Google]
1481783944769.png
208KB, 405x438px
>>7594981
*Scenario Three: conversion therapies for flammers
>>
>>7587697
>>7587697
>Implying Young Republicans aren't just closet degenerates
>>
>>7594971
The ones that don't sound like you're autistic pocho
>>
>>7583859
This is bait. If you really come here often you would never go to an lgbt meeting you know what would happen.
>>
>>7593551
Yep, PC hurts minorities in the longrun. Now there's no whiteboyz to cuddle cuz sjw politics scared them all away. I'm older and never went to college so I had no idea how bad it's gotten.

>>7594903
>>7594911
Which I find quite sickening, trans should be an expression of one self, not a medal in the oppression olympics. I'm actually trans/AGP so I should be an sjw and claming my place as a poor persecuted tranny but instead i've chosen to go the repression tier anti-sjw route.
>>
>>7595135
>but instead i've chosen to go the repression tier anti-sjw route.

Literally kys, this isn't a war with sides, you didn't need to choose this.
>>
>>7583859
Welcome to the Oppression Olympics OP.
>>
>>7583859
>waaah, the trannies didn't let me mansplain

wrf i love pence now
>>
>>7595152
This is 2017, you are either with the sjw's or alt-righters. It's the natural order of things so PICK a side, fag.
>>
>>7583859
Didn't happen.
>>
>>7594931
Theryn's voice sounds legit to me desu.
>>
>>7595135
>I'm actually trans/AGP so I should be an sjw and claming my place as a poor persecuted tranny but instead i've chosen to go the repression tier anti-sjw route.

I tried that and couldn't make it work. Life has been okay for these last 7 years (since transitioning) but I am sad that I'll probably never have a proper family and be a mother, etc....

Good on you for not becoming a blue haired SJW. They've made a faustian bargain: trading short term political power for an actual future. Whether it's the pendulum swinging rightward or Islamization of the west LGBT people are fucked thanks to them.
>>
>>7583881
Haha, good question
>>
>>7595014
All these uncle tom gays wanting pence or trump or whatever to pass laws against gays or at least get rid of all our antidiscrimination laws because it will hurt the SJWs ruining the lgbt movement... baka.

You realize that once that happens the "queer" SJWs will stop pretending and go back to being straight cis people they really are and then our asses are in the line of fire and no one's gonna care? Voting republican won't purge the trenders, you're just stabbing yourself yourself in the foot.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.