[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many letters are we up to now? LGBTQ... and what else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5059.jpg (29KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5059.jpg
29KB, 570x380px
How many letters are we up to now? LGBTQ... and what else?
>>
LGBTQIA+
>>
>>7582563
*LGBTPABBQ
>>
>we
LGBT. Nothing more, nothing less

These people are not lgbt.
They're cishets trying to force their ways into out movement through shitty fake sexualities and gender expressions.
Don't fall for the QIAA++ lies.
They're enemy infiltrants.
>>
>>7582599
>paranoia

lol you sound like the tranny who accuses everyone who makes anti-tranny posts of being a pedo
>>
>>7582567

intersex and asexual are allies and should be included
>>
>>7582639
Everyone on this board agrees that the entire QIAA++ meme consists entirely of cishet women.

>being a pedo
I only accuse /pol/ of being a pedo.
But they push to legalise pedophilia (ironically of course) so it's their own fault.
>>
File: IMG_5667.jpg (87KB, 513x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5667.jpg
87KB, 513x551px
>>7582655
>intersex

A medical odditity of malformed male or female genitalia on a biological male or female. Biological sex is absolutely binary with no possible "grey area" - if you have exactly 1 Y chromosome, mother nature gives you a penis, if you have exactly 0 Y chromosomes, mother nature gives you a vagina. Those are the onlyvmathematically possible outcomes.

>asexual

Don't make me laugh. My boyfriend is "asexual" and though he experiences no sexual attraction to humans, he has had sex many, many times. It's a meaningless label.

Let the "Queer" cover whatever the hell else there is besides LGBT. Or we can just go back to calling you faggots.
>>
>>7582720
>Let the "Queer" cover whatever the hell else there is besides LGBT. Or we can just go back to calling you faggots.
Fuck off with the "queer" label.
LGBT should stay LGBT.
Everyone else should get their own movement.
>>
>>7582720
>My boyfriend is "asexual"

No wonder you're such a bitter hateful old hag
>>
>>7582677
>Everyone on this board agrees that the entire QIAA++ meme consists entirely of cishet women.

I'm pretty sure you're the same person who spams this on every thread so no.
>>
>>7582720
> Biological sex is absolutely binary with no possible "grey area" - if you have exactly 1 Y chromosome, mother nature gives you a penis, if you have exactly 0 Y chromosomes, mother nature gives you a vagina. Those are the onlyvmathematically possible outcomes.
patently false lmfao you know nothing.
i have swyer syndrome. i have xy chromosomes but i was born with a vagina and a uterus. there are a billion other similar conditions. your ignorance makes me sad.
>>
File: IMG_5668.jpg (93KB, 405x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5668.jpg
93KB, 405x727px
>>7582741
Actually I'm a heterosexual male sempai, my boyfriend is FtM who still has his vagina.
>>
>>7582829

Do you have a penis that looks like a huge clitoris?
>>
>>7582803
>I'm pretty sure you're the same person who spams this on every thread so no.
Actually this is one of the few exceptions.
>>
File: hotrichey.gif (1000KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
hotrichey.gif
1000KB, 500x363px
>>7582834
>my boyfriend is FtM who still has his vagina.
>>
>>7582563

MSG. Minority Sexualities/Genders.

I believe that's the vogue term, anyways.
>>
I think PK is pretty well accepted too. Poly and kink. At least it was something that came up when I googled.
LGBTQIAPK+

Personally, as a locally minority and marginalized straight, I want straights to be included too. I don't demand straight pride parades, but just recognize the suffering some straight people experience, and as a reminder that we shouldn't be harassed or shamed. A flag would als8 be nice, could be good help for coming out, and wearing it could also combat heteronormativity.
>>
File: lgbt1.jpg (8KB, 320x128px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt1.jpg
8KB, 320x128px
>>7582563
LGB. Always has been, always will be.

Transfags need to stop co-opting movements for their attention whore (((mental illness))).
>>
>>7583737
hear hear
>>
>>7583712
thats like saying we should have white history month

every month white history month
>>
>>7582720

Except of course for the cases of XX with penis and XY with vagina that occasionally come up.
>>
>>7583932
Still, either you have a Y chromosome, or you don't.

Nobody with a Y chromosome has fully functioning female reproductive organs.

Nobody without a Y chromosome has fully functioning male reproductive organs.

There are no biological males who can conceive children without scientific intervention. There are no biological females who can produce sperm without scientific intervention.

That's all I was trying to say.
>>
>>7583737
this
>>
>>7583737
this so much
>>
File: 84a.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
84a.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>7583712
>Personally, as a locally minority and marginalized straight, I want straights to be included too.
>>
Honestly surprised by the hostility shown towards intersex individuals, is it too confronting for snowflaketards to be associated with people genuinely born with a condition?
>>
>>7582720
>>7582563
>>
>>7583737
>>7583820
>>7584446
>>7585445

Nice samefagging pedoposter
>>
>>7585612

No, it's the other way around... Intersex and aces are welcome tbqh.

Terfs, frogposters and muhfeelzian scum need to fuck off.
>>
>>7585612
>is it too confronting for snowflaketards to be associated with people genuinely born with a condition?
Not only that, but most intersex people just want to be a relatively normal male/female, not some trigender demikin "I switch genders more often than underwear".

So it's a double smack in the face for these snowflakes.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.