[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny chaser chaser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: tranny chaser chaser.jpg (162KB, 745x714px) Image search: [Google]
tranny chaser chaser.jpg
162KB, 745x714px
You know about trannies and about tranny chasers but what about tranny chasers chasers? Yes, that's right, men who chase the men who chase the trannies!

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the-tranny-chaser-chaser-6431544
>>
File: 1484474287428.jpg (65KB, 470x535px) Image search: [Google]
1484474287428.jpg
65KB, 470x535px
>>7582303
explains a bunch tbqh
>>
>>7582350
Are you a man attracted to a man attracted to a man undergoing a transition?
>>
As a "straight" man, I had no idea these parties existed wow! Maybe I should visit my local lgbtq nightclub?
>>
>>7582303
Wtf that picture is so gross haha, what the hell is this publication?
>>
where the fuck do i find these parties omg
>>
>>7582464
I like how the tranny is more masculine than the tranny chaser chaser.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10KB, 264x191px
>>7582505
>>
File: yas-gawd.gif (532KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
yas-gawd.gif
532KB, 500x282px
As a cis gay bottom, don't chasers want to be fucked by trannies? I would dress up like a woman if I thought it would get me hot straight-acting men, but I heard they are all bottoms.
>>
>>7582464
>what the hell is this publication?

the village voice has been in print since 1955
>>
>>7582547
Then that's even worse. I'm just asking if it's a conservatard publication or not.
>>
>>7582464
>what the hell is this publication?
It's publication for the village, extra hipster part of New York part of Greenwich Villlage, IIRC, in Brooklyn. It's like San Francisco on the east coast.
>>
>>7582540
i don't consider myself a "chaser" but i'm into trans girls and i like to switch roles so
>>
People who complain about chasers are hypocrites. The moment a chaser happens to be handsome and ripped to core their moral compass on the issue melts away.
>>
>>7582303
eww... old lgbt people are gross

>>7582464
im legit not sure if thats intentionally supposed to be an insulting caricature
>>
>>7582629
>old lgbt people are gross
More people are old than young. Humans live a fairly long time you know.
>>
>>7582654
>More people are old than young
That's not true even in the west and it's sure as hell not true in India, China or Africa. Especially Africa where half of the 1 billion people on the continent are 15 years old or younger.
>>
>>7582551

no it's not conservative.
greenwich village is the part of manhattan where the gay rights movement started.
the village voice has been a counterculture/nightlife paper since the beginning.
>>
>>7582654
im not sure what the point of this statement is?

Most lgbt people are gross then? okay?
>>
>>7582654
I'll never be old! REEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>7582540

Bi chaser here... we come in all forms. We range from straight guys who just want easy anal sex, to bi guys in denial who think "the dick makes it better" and may or may not want to switch, to full on fags with femdom fetishes.
>>
>>7582700
The gays chase youth because they think it makes them desirable, and the trannies chase youth because they think it makes them passable. But here's the truth: old fags don't stop having sex, and old women are still women. Normal people have issues with aging, but for some reason queers just crank it up to 11.
>>
File: buttstuff.jpg (61KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
buttstuff.jpg
61KB, 1080x1080px
>>7582727
drag queen here.
do i have to shave my legs to get a straight guy who just wants easy anal sex?
does the wig have to be expensive?
i mean, how much effort do i have to put forth?
i just want dick in my ass, i don't want to have to spend the day plucking.
>>
>>7582742
>they think it makes them desirable

protip: everyone wants to fuck young people
nobody wants to fuck old people
>>
>>7582687
Wtf I hate fags now
>>
>>7582770
you want to look like you're actually trying to be a girl, so I'd say it'll require some effort/$
>>
>>7582779
>nobody wants to fuck old people
That is objectively wrong. Clearly you've never heard of cougar cruises.
>>
File: giggles.gif (1MB, 434x246px) Image search: [Google]
giggles.gif
1MB, 434x246px
>>7582826
>cougar cruises

from their website:
"...maybe it's no surprise that the "cougar cruise" -- cruises where older women would be paired with eligible younger men -- has sailed into the sunset. After several years of putting together the event, organizers with the International Cougar Cruise finally canceled sailings in 2014, due to lack of interest.

But during its heady, if short-lived, heyday in 2009, the Cougar Cruise was a publicity bonanza. "

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1918

>due to lack of interest.
>lack of interest.
really makes you think
>>
>>7582846
Young men still chase after MILFs, and young women and fags still chase after daddies. That couldn't possibly be in dispute.

I mean if you're a twink and you're worried about "gay death" grow up, you're not Dionysus. You can't base your entire sex life on something that's only going to last for a limited amount of time. Things change. Become the daddy if you have to--whatever.
>>
>>7582679
>Africa
That's because they all die from AIDS before reaching adulthood
>>
File: exhibita.jpg (238KB, 972x648px) Image search: [Google]
exhibita.jpg
238KB, 972x648px
>>7582862
>>
>>7582952
So what? I've known 80 year old couples who still get down.
>>
>>7582540
no
just speaking for myself i'm a top if i can tell they are early in transition i don't even want to suck her but if she's like an uber tranny with huge implants and hips then i'm gonna want to suck that dick otherwise just a Top
>>
>>7582993
yes, but did you know them in the biblical sense?
>>
>>7583277
Interesting.
So the hips and tits make it less gay, no homo.
>>
File: image[1].jpg (183KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
183KB, 1600x1600px
>>7583309
I don't care if it's less gay or not it's just only attractive at that point
I don't like flat chested cis women with no hips so if i like your face i may get into an intimate situation and just not be that into it.

That exaggerated womanly shape is a turn on and it makes the penis attractive without the illusion of the women's body it's meaningless. Get it? Pic fucking related
>>
>>7582303
This is the solution to effeminate tops and chasers that want a dicking.
>>
>>7582505
tranny chaser chaser is literally meant to be a 10/10 tranny
>>
>>7588912
the ones i have met are usually bottoms but i have met two whoa are tops both were black one was cute the other was a total boy in a wig pretty gross for me
>>
>>7582770
if you have any stubble it's a huge turn-off
>>
>>7583397
great, I threw up during my lunch break.
thanks again, anon
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.