[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so difficult for a MtF girl to find someone to love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1484345758673.jpg (65KB, 470x535px) Image search: [Google]
1484345758673.jpg
65KB, 470x535px
Why is it so difficult for a MtF girl to find someone to love?
>>
>>7580013
because you as a 'girl' still look and sound like the 23 year old man living with your mother.
>>
Because you keep telling chasers to fuck off.
>>
>>7580029
Like 90% of chasers just want to get fucked in the butt by a tranny behind their gfs/wives backs how is that bf material
>>
>>7580033
not him but bollocks.
i'm a 100% top.

where i draw the line is introducing you to my family and friends unless you pass, sadly. wish that wasn't the case but it is
>>
>>7580097
kill yourself bro
>>
>>7580097
im not justifying this, as i said, i don't feel great about it but it is what it is and hopefully answers the op.
>>
Sadly there isn't a decent dating app for trans people, and even if there was it would just be used by chasers and serial killers who want to get rid of trannys. Passing girls would just be on tinder as female anyway
>>
>>7580033

>behind their gfs/wives backs
Are you assuming we have gfs/wives? Most of us are lonely as fuck!
>>
>>7580013
because you want chad instead of chaser

you should give chaser-kun a chance, especially if your girlpenis is still functional
>>
>>7580116
Ewwwww
>>
>>7580013
I've often thought about having a MtF gf, but my entire family is conservative Christians and they already treat my cousin like an outcast because he is gay (it's really fucked up), so I try not to entertain my desires too much.
>>
File: 000184990M.jpg (34KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
000184990M.jpg
34KB, 500x332px
tfw no transbian gf
>>
>>7580013
Pics?
>>
>>7580116
MtF here.
I've looking on various dating apps. The majority of chasers are literal neckbeards who haven't heard of a shower or personal hygiene and their selfies look like mug shots.
Unattractive AF
>>
>>7580099
why doe? truth hurts?
perhaps, hopefully, in a few years time society will have moved past where we're at now.

just trying to say what would stop me dating a tg isn't the fact you can't have kids, or how you look, or whatever. it's not because im merely fetishising your gender/genitalia and using you as a fucktoy.

societal pressure.
>>
>>7580128
Looked * phone auto correct hates me
>>
>>7580128
I'm actually curious about this myself. I'm not metrosexual, but I maintain myself enough to look professional.

You girls go through tremendous lengths, sometimes even when you don't pass, which I feel creates a double standard for us chasers. I feel a bit guilty just being a groomed guy, y'know? But, that is the state that I am comfortable being in.

What kind of standards are you girls looking for in chasers when compared to cis girls of your aesthetic caliber?
>>
>>7580173
I'm not the person you're replying to!
But I'm lucky enough to pass, and be attractive.
I think I look for what normal cis girls look for - semblance of a life, well groomed, and attractive.

desu senpai if any guy so much as coughs in my general direction i fall in love with him.
i dont really follow through my standards.
i guess because i just want to feel affirmation, even from anyone.
>>
Straight male who hasn't had a serious relationship since teenage years and on and off casual things now. I never really considered mtf until I got fit and ran into a newly transitioned girl at the beach and got to chatting casually with her. Very cute, very shy, very insecure, and very much trapped by her landwhale friend who dragged her away.

Since watching based Transgendered women like Blaire and Theryn (who lives nearby apparently), my outlook is changing and it's a fucking weird time to be me.
>>
>>7580191
>desu senpai
i didnt mean to write that lmfaooo
>>7580193
if you were dating a girl that was trans and she wanted srs, how do you think youd feel?
>>
>>7580207

I would support her decision regardless of what she chose.

I'm very new to this and it's only starting to evolve. All I know right now is that I know that I don't want to date one who plays the pity card whenever, or is so deeply entrenched into the indoctrination their "allies" put them through. An open mind is quickly becoming a real turn on to me. Ascetic wise I'm obviously not going to want to date one who is not passing and will likely never pass. If they are newly transitioning and have a potential to make it, then yes I could live with that. I know it sounds shallow, but again, it's all new to me.

One other thing is the fear of being labeled a chaser, which is why I wouldn't lurk the dating sites. If I ran into the beach girl again, I think I would be more inclined to ask her out for a drink and at least get to know her. I was pretty shy myself the first time and very confused about the half chub I had as the landwhale dragged her off.
>>
>>7580017
Hey I'm only 20!
>>
>>7580103
>serial killers who want to get rid of trannys
I dunno. Gay dating sites have been around since forever and I've never heard about them being plagued by serial killers.
>>
>>7580013
Because 95% of MtFs look like boys in drag.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.