[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you plans for when you reach old age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Like 35 or 40? I'm living day to day and don't intend to see myself living till then
>>
35 and 40 aren't even middle age. They're just "not young". I, for one, plan on being married at that time.
>>
I'm probably going to die before then. I used to think it would be suicide, but then I started transitioning and met the girl I'm currently engaged to. Now it's because I'm pretty sickly and accident prone. I'm scared of aging as a tranny, but I really want to live so I can be with her.
>>
lol i unironically used to think this way too

honestly, i still kind of do, but only because i'm a massive pussy who won't go to the doctor about anything in suspected bad health.

on a serious note though; if you're male, 30s is GOAT decade. I'm in my late 20s and things are just starting to get better and better and I look at my friends in their 30s and realise it's a pretty good time to be alive as a cisman.
>>
>>7579465
>30s is GOAT decade

This sounds like something old people would say to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>7579386
> 35
> Old age
Old age is more like 70 or so. When I get that old, I'm killing myself before I lose dignity. I don't want young people to waste their lives taking care of me.

Otherwise, I'm 30 now, and just now getting on with things I've been planning for. Nice car, motorbike, plans, steady job, friends, money.
>>
>>7579950
>Otherwise, I'm 30 now, and just now getting on with things I've been planning for. Nice car, motorbike, plans, steady job, friends, money.

Tragic
>>
>>7579950
Its old age for lgbt considering how many trannies off themselves by that age
>>
Are you mtf or ftm?
>>
>>7580138
I'm not trans, though.

Only difference is that joints don't work for as long as they used to, I have to watch how much I eat, and I don't bounce back so fast now.
But since I have more budget and ability to have the fun in the first place, it's all good.
>>
File: 1482113674070.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482113674070.gif
2MB, 500x600px
>>7579386
As a non-white mtf, I'm pretty much guaranteed not to make it that far.
>>
>>7579697
Keep meme'ing

I am 36 now and my 30s have been the best decade in my life.

>Making $$$$
>nice toys
>nice pad
>nice cars
>motorbike
>hot nasty sex on the reg w/no hangups
>in gr8 shape
>done with shitty childish relationships
>done with highschool type drama
>more confident than ever

I'm so old and miserable!!! Lmao yah right

Don't be an idiot in your 20s and life won't suck in your 30s
>>
>pic related, Chris Evans is "old" just like Steve Rogers now

So I have 9 months until I abruptly become "old", where does the time go. Sheeeeiiit, son.
>>
>>7581573
Holy shit, I just looked it up - Chris Evans is 35? I thought he was like 20, how can someone be so insanely good looking at 35? He looks better than 99.9% of guys in their 20s.
>>
File: tumblr_ni84ydEd2N1qzco77o3_250.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni84ydEd2N1qzco77o3_250.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>7581607
Most actors are way older than you realize. "Teens" you watch on dramatic shit are usually in their 20s. Pretty standard, but our perceptions of ages are fucked.

RDJ turned 50 nearky 2 years ago...
Cant say he lived a super healthy lifestyle but I woulf feel great looking that good at 50.
>>
30s isn't old, you think it is until you meet actual 30-somethings and realize they're just you with extra optional responsibilities.

Couple that with the fact that the way the generations are going, 30 is the new 20.

It doesn't matter anyway though; as of this month we now know how to safely turn scar tissue into fat cells, which was previously assumed impossible. Not proof of concept or mouse studies - it actually works.

Wrinkles are going to be easily treated by this and it'll be a common cosmetic procedure within 5 years. Grey hair is already treatable and assuming everyone here is in their 20s, will be completely curable before they're at the age they would normally start growing hair.

Looking at the progress in senescence, gene-editing and stem cell treatment you won't be able to tell the difference between an 18 year old and an 80 year old in 30 years time.

Nobody will believe this because they think it's so far-flung into the future but honestly our generation is going to go through some massive paradigm shifts and it will happen sooner than you think - Artificial Intelligence everywhere, basic income removing the need for jobs and the ability to live healthily indefinitely. I don't know what'll happen to society as a result but progress will happen regardless.
>>
>>7581908
I'm more concerned about hair loss rather than going grey. I can dye grey. I just don't want to lose my long curly hair.
>>
>>7581920
Just take fin?
>>
Find a young twink with daddy issues to spoil probably.
>>
Looking forward to privately gloating as ciswomen age and have to look like me.

t. married mtf
>>
>>7582085
I'm girly enough as it is without hormones.
>>
Im 29. 30 this year. I used to joke id be dead before now.

Im looking forward to life. Hot asf 17yo bf. Great body and amazing personality. Decent job. Nice toys. Disposable income.

I think honestly knowing what i do now abouy life. I would rather be this old forever. Im a biy flabby but im like 6'4" tall so i can look forward to high blood pressure and stroke when im properly old..
>>
>>7586278
I live in the uk so my relationship is all above board.

My body isnt the best. Definitely not quintessentially gay body. Im a gamer at heart so exercise isnt my vocation.

But he obviously likes something i provide. Other than money as he hates me buying him lunch let alone fancy gifts.

We've been together for almost 10months now and it just keeps getting better.

I really do love him ^_^
>>
>35
>old age
Kids these days
>>
>>7586775
Whats funny is that people over 35 lump the 35 and u der crowd all in as millennials.

I dunno, maybe? I feel like subcultures are really fractured now, and there is less cross-class cohesion within an age range. The "_____ generation" thinking just seems too broad stroke to be much use.
>>
>>7581920

Some of the stem cell research coming in the next couple of years should theoretically cure genetic baldness.

Failing that, CRISPR cas9 (or even a better alternative at the current rate we're going) will cure it (from complete baldness to full head) trivially - that is a guarantee but you will have to wait longer for it. 10 years maximum I would say, but closer to 5 as personal opinion. Don't worry about it, you'll be fine.
>>
>>7586775
Its old age because by that age most trannies in that gen would have died off
>>
>>7587522
It better. I don't want to go bald on top like my father did. I do not look good with short hair, and I refuse to have a combover.
Losing my hair is something on the 'not worth continuing' list. When enough of that is full, I'm getting a fast motorbike, a cheap helmet, and I'm cannoning myself off a motorway bridge over a long drop.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.