[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would gay guys you date a bi guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: gross-weiss4.jpg (170KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
gross-weiss4.jpg
170KB, 800x803px
Hey /lgbt/, question for gay guys here:

Would you take a bisexual guy as your boyfriend, if hes more into traps/trans(mtf)/women? And you know that you will never be the sexiest/hottest "thing" to him, and that hes probably fapping to women/traps behind your back?

Only "manly" men should to apply. Twinks are also allowed but, please state that you're a twink, since youre kinda "effeminate".
>>
File: 1olmVpO.jpg (132KB, 750x868px) Image search: [Google]
1olmVpO.jpg
132KB, 750x868px
>>7578577
I personally wouldnt , since I wouldnt want to be just someone who he likes because he couldnt get a trap or a girl.
>>
quit being retarded

lie, say you're straight, don't mention trans girls

"straight" gays are desirable. bi people are despised.
>>
>>7578586
OP here, Im gay. Asking because personal issue.
>>
File: CqadI4QVMAIMU7w.jpg (78KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CqadI4QVMAIMU7w.jpg
78KB, 1200x1200px
Average looking gay here, I would not. He might leave you after a while for a woman or a trap.
Get a gay boyfriend or a bi boyfriend whos more into guys than girls. You cant have a lasting long realtionship with a bi guy whos more into the opposite sex or traps.
The older you get the less effeminate you will look, the relationship would last maybe 5 years or less depending on your age.
>>
>>7578628
This desu
>>
No.
>>
Never.
>>
>>7578577
Maybe.

He'd have to bottom at least 25% of the time.
>>
>>7578577
Dont think so
>>
>>7578577
Sure. I wouldn't expect it to last long or go far, but if he wanted it I'd go with it.
Not every relationship needs to be forever.
>>
I can't see someone dating me for more than a few months and still preferring females. Just a logic thing, sure lexuses are nice cars but that doesn't really matter when you're driving a Porsche
>>
>>7578765
What if hes dating you only for the sex, he being the top, and doesnt actually care about the relationship?
>>
>>7578577
lol no.
>>
>>7578577
Nah, it would make me too paranoid.
>>
>>7578577
Only if he really shows me that he loves me and wouldnt cheat/leave me for a girl/trap.
>>
>>7578577
Not really, no.
>>
>>7578577
Sure I would. I have fantasies about unrealistically attractive men constantly. If I was in a serious relationship with someone, I don't think those fantasies would go away, and no man is ever going to measure up to them. Frankly, it would be nice to be with someone who was so open about discussing the things that really get them going. Also, this prejudice against bi men needs to stop. All those attractive bi men are being driven into the soft, inferior hands of our competitors.
>>
Maybe. Bi guys are usually only interested in hot guys. If im looking, i tend to just date pans and redpill them.
>>
as a bisexual guy, I have to say I am only attracted to really cute guys, but it's hot as fuck when they have the confidence and know how cute they really are, that makes them twice as attractive (on top of them already being cute/hot)

so take heart cute gay guys that crush on bi guys
>>
>>7578577
Even if he was equally into guys and girls that'd be a no, if he's MORE interested in girls, then that's absolutely, 200% no way in hell.

I know bi guys will just end up marrying some skank, so why bother? To be honest, I don't even blame them. If I was bi, I'd do the same. No sense in fucking up all family relations and then dealing with homophobia for life if that's just an option on the table, rather than the only option you have.

But see, if he already likes girls more, the fuck is he doing with me? Is he failing to get women so he gets me instead? Fuck that, I'm not a fleshlight. Sorry, OP, I don't think this thing with your man-failure of a friend will work, you best just let it go now.
>>
Nope.
Sex maybe.
Relationship not.
>>
As a bisexual, when I say I've a preference, that doesn't mean I find one gender/sex more attractive per se, it's more like I'm attracted to it more often. So if I have a man and a woman in front of me, it's not obvious that I'd be attracted to my "preference", but if I had two groups of hundered, I would find more people in my preferred group attractive, if that makes sense? Like if I'm dating you that's because I'm attracted to YOU. Doesn't matter if you're one of three guys versus five hundered women, or you're one of five hundered guys and three women.
>>
>>7580336
Until you leave him for a woman. Dont kid yourself anon, if you have the choice between a woman/trap you would choose them instead of a male.
If an attractive woman or trap is into you and wants you, you would leave your current boyfriend/cheat since you would be more attracted to the woman/trap.
Having a preference =/= being more into the opposite sex.
>>
File: 1482936918557.png (48KB, 379x520px) Image search: [Google]
1482936918557.png
48KB, 379x520px
>>7578577
Bump for interest
>>
I wouldnt, no.
>>
>>7578628
>He might leave you after a while for a woman or a trap
or he might leave for a less insecure other gay guy
>>
>>7580827
Totally agree. I'm a bi guy and plenty of my straight and gay friends have left their partners for someone else. It's a thing that happens, and it happens over a much larger scope than 'muh sexual preferences'.
>>
>>7580913
>>7580827

'Muh sexual preference' happens more often though. If you look all these 'bi' people who married gay guys, there are basically none. Most bi people just want sex with a guy, not a future.

Statistics, son. And if the guy is also more into women/traps it makes the chances higher that he will marry a women at the end. So no anon, its not about "insecurity" its about statistics, and its not looking good for OP.
>>
>>7580995
You got me there. My view on the matter is also biased because I see marriage as an outdated concept so I forget to factor in people who want to find a life partner. In their circumstances I would definitely advise gay guys to understand those statistics before attempting to build a relationship with a bi guy.
>>
very hard to get high tier bi guys so no
>>
>>7578577
Its like you want to get your heart broken OP. Dont do it! Get a gay bf.
>>
Yeahh.... no.
>>
>>7578577
i might if he was cute and abusive
>>
>>7581445
kek
>>
>>7578577
if he wants to date you, give him a chance: every relationship can fail, whatever the reason.
>>
File: tumblr_nsopkw2Wpn1qfbz1so1_500.png (180KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsopkw2Wpn1qfbz1so1_500.png
180KB, 500x430px
>>
>>7580995

>Statistics, son.

You're using that word like it means something.

50% of general pop. is female.
95% of general female pop. is straight.
Compare to
50% of general pop. is male
1-5% of general male pop. is not straight.

Well shit, I think I just figured out why most bi guys end up with women.
>>
>>7578577
Even if he is more interested in that, it doesn´t keep him from falling in love with you
>>
>>7579424

Personally I am bi because sex with a man is something I can't experience with a woman. My female experiences have been very vanilla with me controlling the pace, so I find it attractive to bottom for a gay muscly hairy guy that lets me sit back and get fucked for a change.

Thus i desire relationships with both genders for different reasons.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.