[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBC debacle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Now that the BBC has outed itself as an enemy of trans people, what should we do about them? Should we bomb their headquarters? I've always liked the idea of tranny terrorism.
>>
>>7577380
...what? Not everyone is from Britainstan?
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (68KB, 1000x610px)
dumbass.jpg
68KB, 1000x610px
>>7577380

You must be mistaken.
Big Black Cock will always love trannies.
>>
>>7577380
Get a big black tranny and show them what the BBC can do
>>
I also really like the idea of tranny terrorism or just a LGBT terrorist group
But I don't like the idea of being raped daily in a male prison even more.
>>
File: primary_BVD-MZS-2016.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
primary_BVD-MZS-2016.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
>>7577380
>I've always liked the idea of tranny terrorism.
>>7577447
>I also really like the idea of tranny terrorism

So much samefag.
Go watch a Russ Meyer movie.
Terrorism is soo 10 years ago.
>>
>>7577465
>Terrorism is soo 10 years ago.
>terrorist attacks literally every month
>>
File: 0fasterpuss.jpg (47KB, 420x569px) Image search: [Google]
0fasterpuss.jpg
47KB, 420x569px
>>7577473
>terrorist attacks literally every month

those are false flags by the government so they have an excuse to take away your rights.
they aren't angry trannies waving guns and flaunting cleavage.
>if only
>>
I have been under a rock what is going on? Link to the stuffs.
>>
File: raspreichvid.jpg (123KB, 695x350px) Image search: [Google]
raspreichvid.jpg
123KB, 695x350px
>>7577495
>faster pussycat

'The Raspberry Reich' is better tbqh
>>
>>7577533
The BBC aired some tranny documentary in which they interview some guy that says that transgenderism is caused by autism and now a bunch of of other sites have picked up on this and are basically saying that trannies are just autistic persons
>>
>>7577563
>born one sex
>would rather be the other one
>use whatever means available to imitate the desired sex as closely as possible
It's really simple. Why do cis people wrack their brains trying to diagnose this like its some incomprehensible mystery
>>
File: Transgenderisim factual.jpg (102KB, 1832x283px) Image search: [Google]
Transgenderisim factual.jpg
102KB, 1832x283px
>>7577633
I mean
>would rather be the other one

Is still wrong. There is a biological basis for transgenderisim. To say "would rather" Implies some tumblerist bullshit of doing things on a whim.
>>
File: trannyisis.jpg (71KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
trannyisis.jpg
71KB, 615x409px
>>7577380
>Should we bomb their headquarters?
Y E S
E
S
>>
>>7577714
I don't think it implies that.
>would rather be the other sex because of an intersexed brain that compels me

Also sadly none of what is stated in your image has been proven, believe me I wish that it were, it would help so much if there were a clear indisputable physiological identifier.
>>
>>7577563
to be fair it's the Big Black Cock's fault for what the guy in the doc said
>>
File: ian_harvie_01.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ian_harvie_01.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>7577748
>none of what is stated in your image has been proven

there are studies done that alter the hormones in pregnant sheep. the ewes that recieved high doses of testosterone in utero during key stages of brain development later mounted other females after reaching sexual maturity. so it is highly likely that brain development is altered by hormones at certain times during fetal development.
you can google for more information if you like.
>>
>>7577633
They cannot comprehend the world outside of their cis condition
>>
>>7577820
That sounds more like a sexuality thing, how does that explain trans women who are dykes?
>>
>>7577860
Transbians are just agp straight men fetishists
>>
>>7577633
Its like trying to comprehend a schizophrenic's hallucinations, you can't know unless you have it
>>
>>7577820
this is extremely true, but only explains a portion of trans people
the majority of trans people are late onset (agp, to use a certain misunderstood term) and have brains aligned with their natal sex
>>
>>7579835
No, it's really not like that at all. It's very simple and logical.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.