[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

splain this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: obamavsbush.jpg (34KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
obamavsbush.jpg
34KB, 480x639px
What's the difference between AGP and dysphoria?
>>
>>7577225
The one's legitimate and makes you trans and count as a woman and is neurological.

The other is a fetishistic straight cis man and a psychological problem.
>>
>>7577249
You are using neurological and psychological as separate things.

I don't see how a fetish couldn't be inherent.
>>
>>7577225
AGP is a fetish that sometimes accompanies gender dysphoria. You can be trans and AGP but having AGP doesn't necessarily mean you're trans. For some, AGP tends to go away after medical transition and living as a woman for a for several years.

Trans people with AGP aren't any less trans for having the condition. They're still dysphoric and they often benefit and live happier lives after a successful transition.
>>
>>7577278
So you can have AGP with or without dysphoria and dysphoria with or without AGP
>>
>>7577284
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>7577277
>I don't see how a fetish couldn't be inherent.
Sure, in theory, but not in this case. Get over it hon.
>>
>>7577249
>please at least google definitions before spouting this. Gender dysphoria is as much as a meme as any other psychological disorder.

>b-but they linked it too stimulus
Again, please use google.
>>
>>7577841
>hon fetishist detected
>>
>>7577841

But google is not peer reviewed. Google is a gateway to popular (i.e. Fake) news.

All actual research that isn't psuedo-science suggests that conditions such as AGP are not inherent.

That doesn't delegitimize the condition though. It just suggests that the causes of AGP are likely a combination of genetic predispositions and external stimulus.
>>
>>7578018
>likely a combination of genetic predispositions
Zero evidence.
>>
>>7578018
Nothing in lgbt is inherant. 0%.

Humans have inherant sexuality AND humans are inheritantly socially conditioned/learned/traumatized.

Humams do not have a genetic need to be a fleshlight larper.
>>
What does it mean if I really, really hate my penis and want SRS the moment I can afford it, but while I have my penis I'm not gonna just not use it? I like sex I don't mind using my penis, but I want to get rid of it.

I'm 18, so I'm probably a good 6 years from SRS. I've been on Hrt for six months now but I can't really give up sex if I'm comfortable. Is this AGP? I'm comfortable being sexual pre-SRS while still looking forward to the procedure?
>>
>>7577225
agp used to be the most common cause of dysphoria
aap is now the most common cause of dysphoria, but that's just switching the natal sexes
almost all of /tttt/ is agp, including the ones who think it makes you less legitimate, and i will laugh and laugh when they piece together those two things
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.