[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /wantstodie/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: endmylife.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
endmylife.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
Who else /wantstodie/ here?
>>
File: image.png (157KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157KB, 444x250px
reporting in
>>
o/
>>
Still waiting for someone pure of heart to end me.
>>
File: 1470714197540.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470714197540.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>7569751
>i know this feel
>>
>>7569678
Can I have a hug before you try
>>
>>7569672
Why do you want to die?
>>
>>7569672
rn I dont
might change in the next hours, BPD is fun
>>
>>7569672
Yep. I probably will not make it to the end of summer.
>>
>>7570461
what does that feel like?
>>
if i dont exercise every 48 hours i get suicidal ideation
>>
>>7570908
I knew a guy with bdd like that. He joined the Marines and I never saw him again.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 540x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 540x475px
>>7570426
of course
>>
>>7570430
Generic no bf feels & insecurities about my looks.
>>
>>7569672
I don't want to die but I don't necessarily want to live either
>>
File: 4682132.png (436KB, 493x411px) Image search: [Google]
4682132.png
436KB, 493x411px
>>7569672
You rang?
>>
>>7571225
Hmm... no partner can be lonely. But everyone has concerns about their looks. No one is perfect so don't get hung up if you notice something you think is a flaw, chances are other people dont notice it.
>>
>>7571234
How do you feel about the fact that your body keeps you alive 24/7 regardless of what you think?
>>
>>7571571
disappointed...and a little surprised it hasn't conked out yet
>>
yup, but too cowardly to do it myself. also would rather not intentionally hurt the people i know.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk
>>
>>7571329
It's not even a single flaw, I just hate my face and body and look at them and think about things I would change.
>>
>>7571861
Change what you can. Maybe it will be enough.

Personally I know I will never like my body and it is probably only a matter of time before I self destruct.
>>
>>7571892
>Personally I know I will never like my body and it is probably only a matter of time before I self destruct.

This is pretty much how I feel too
>>
Missed my appt with Dr for my hrt today on purpose. I laid in bed and cried all day instead. I'll never be normal I'm stuck as a man forever
>>
>>7571234
me too
>>
File: IMG_20170114_243828892(1).jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170114_243828892(1).jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
tfw want to die buy cant figure out how to tie a noose with pratice rope
>>
what's up

>try to take control of life
>exercise, doctor, socialize
>present as hon for first time
>feels good

>brain decides feeling too good
>impending doom sense triggered
>spend next month alternately locked in room and binge eating

yeah I don't know if I can keep up this pattern much longer. even though I'm probably the closest i've ever been to seizing control of my life. it just seems impossible, especially if my brain interprets positive improvements in my life as an existential threat and I succumb to overwhelming depression/anxiety

i have a meeting with a new therapist in the morning at least
>>
>>7573211
>tfw I have been feeling like doing that
>tfw I read your post and know that this is exactly what would happen to me
It's time to jump from that building I guess.
>>
>>7573319
as long as i don't fuck up and become homeless at the end of this month i'll keep slamming my head against that wall

but if i can crack the code & focus on my self-improvement long enough that I can have a functional, sustainable life involving social/romantic interaction, physical activity (hiking/cycling/etc.), educational/intellectual development, and creative/artistic pursuits i'm gonna make an incredible person

kind of shitty that i'm such a pathetic mess of a human though
>>
Fucking end me
>>
File: Snapchat-3876464462015728691.jpg (179KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3876464462015728691.jpg
179KB, 720x1184px
need to vent
>make friends
>haha sam you're so annoying I hate you xD
>i am le : ^ ) randum funny friend bonk bonk
>pretend I don't want to die cause everyone thinks that and hurt my feelings a lot
>>
>>7573660
try a secret hobby/skill. secret so you can get good and have reasons to be confident before you share with your friends so you don't get all anxious and weird about it. you need something else to focus on in your life, developing a talent will give you something compelling instead of le randum bullshit.

it's worth developing a few close friendships and maintaining them.. hobbies that you can do together can help with that too

trust me it just gets exponentially harder to make real friends as you age
>>
File: Goodnight le prince.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight le prince.png
65KB, 285x276px
yes. pls help me. so lonely
>>
being unpassable is the worst fucking bullshit ever
>>
>>7574795
Sadly I doubt anyone can relate to you here it is tho I wish god allowed me to die in birth it's like a cruel joke. My mom asked me why my voice is so deep the other day she said you used to sound like me. Fucking end me.
>>
File: Train Your Brain to Get Happy.jpg (29KB, 628x403px) Image search: [Google]
Train Your Brain to Get Happy.jpg
29KB, 628x403px
>too feminine to look like a man
>too masculine to look like a woman
>>
>thought I was trans and posted in passgen regularly
>actually wasn't trans but just liked cosplay
>satisfied with being a man now but terrified because my pictures are on 4chan forever

I had a mini mental breakdown when this finally hit me (and still feel awful). My privacy is compromised and I was a fool for believing that 4chan was at least partly anonymous.

Can anyone relate?
>>
>>7570885
mood swings? it can be ridiculous, from suicidal to euphoric, my life is in total ruins but when it feels good I don't care
I just need friendly happy people to feed of but Ive been alone forever and online socialization barely helps
>>
>>7571981
thats some hardcore self sabotage, well done my man
>>
>>7574829
Say you like to cosplay unless you posted nudes no one will really care if you look like a bitch already it won't be surprising to see you dressed as one.
>>
>>7575018
I know but I don't want anyone to find out about it. My family would be shocked, so would my friends
>>
>>7575101
Family i can understand most are stuck with a 1950s mindset when it comes to this shit but friends freaking out dude it 2017 cosplay is everywhere and crossplaying is extremely common dump the normie friends.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.