[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we stop passing privilege?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1484320293092.jpg (45KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484320293092.jpg
45KB, 500x750px
how do we stop passing privilege?
>>
>>7568934
there is no 'passing privilege'
passing privilege is made up by late transitioners who assume non-late transitioners are luckier than them, when in general non-late transitioners (being previously extremely gnc gay boys) faced far more oppression throughout their lives and are still at much greater risk of violence, etc than late transitioners
>>
It's easy

Mandatory
Testosterone
Shots

for every passer.
>>
>>7568946
They're only at a higher risk of violence because a lot of them are sex workers or delusional enough to try tricking a straight man into having sex with them. If they acted like sane human beings they would be fine and just be perceived as normal women.

Meanwhile non-passers get targeted for violence and harassment simply for existing.
>>
>>7568946
You could say there is no privilege between the genders by the same logic.
>>
>>7568934

We build Warframes.
>>
>>7568934
who is that?!
>>
>>7569265
this bitch. she also had a video flailing her dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MZ-7qmYteA
>>
>>7569315
Fucking Asians and their easy mode passer genes. I bet she's 5'6 as well.
>>
File: absolutely purge-worthy.jpg (299KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely purge-worthy.jpg
299KB, 700x1690px
>>7568934
By purging all the SJWs and lazy hons that destroy legitimate transsexuality.

It's not fucking hard to grow out and learn to do you hair, makeup, shave properly, acquire hair removal procedures, get eyebrows waxed, dress like a normie, practice your voice and put some effort into your transition.
>>
>>7569489
Bitch fixed her nose and breast but not her teeth.
>>
>>7568934
Make early transition a viable option for all trans kids
Make FFS covered by insurance
Basically make it so more than 10% of trans women pass
Once everyone is pretty much passing, it wont be a "privilege" it will just *be*
Oh and I forgot, shunn all hons that are born after the year 2000. They have the internet in thier pockets, no excuse for being that way
>>
>>7569489
>Fucking Asians and their easy mode passer genes. I bet she's 5'6 as well.
No, easy mode is being a cis girl. If you're born male, hard mode, whatever race, transition or not.
>>
>>7570780
I like the way you think anon just think with Scotland cover ffs mabye these ideas aren't so far fetched and yes if you are a hon after being born in 2000s you are fucking stupid and should be shunned like the piece of trash you are no excuse there is informed consent and shit now.
>>
>>7568934
its called 'female privilege'
if you are seen as female you can enjoy life
but if you are still recognized as a man or tranny - you're fucked
>>
>>7574993
>>7575026
I am so glad trans girls on /lgbt/ understand this. It's so sickening reading trans feminists anywhere else on the internet say how bad women have it.
>>
>>7570780
>>7575002
>ITT Americans/Western Europeans assume the entire world is just like their soft, comfortable safe spaces
Where I was born being gay is literally a crime to this day. "Sodomy". There is absolutely no fucking trans treatment either, in case that wasn't clear. Fuck you.
>>
>>7575564
Ok, then perhaps limit this to America/European/ Western countries.
But there are still internet resources available for people living in shithole countries, the time of making excuses has pretty much ended for anyone born in this century(2000 and later).
>>
File: fucking-faggots.png (591KB, 908x727px) Image search: [Google]
fucking-faggots.png
591KB, 908x727px
>>7568946
>(being previously extremely gnc gay boys)

Ew. Idk if this is normal, but I always saw gay men as being the farthest thing from what I actually am. Are there really early transitioners who lived as gay men? How did they even have time, if they supposedly "transitioned early"?
>>
How can you say your life isn't affected by how well you pass to the public? If you look like stefoknee you're gonna get a lot more harassment walking through the city than if you look like andreja.

Passing privilege doesn't exist? My ass
>>
>>7576067
>Andreja
>passing

Lol
>>
>>7576081
That's not my argument shitstain. My point to is 50 year old body builders will get treated a lot worse. You'd have to be literally retarded to not agree.
>>
>>7575564
Have you tried being white?
>>
>>7568934
kys get good put effort into it
>>
File: hehe.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Personally I'm going to slip estrogen blockers into every passer's drink without their knowledge and watch them slowly turning unpassable.
>>
File: 1477300498161.png (200KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
1477300498161.png
200KB, 530x482px
>>7569108
I like the cut of your jib. Sail on sweet anon.
>>
File: K58UEPR.gif (992KB, 317x178px) Image search: [Google]
K58UEPR.gif
992KB, 317x178px
>>7568934
>how do we ruin other people's lives since ours are shit?

become a christian/muslim?
>>
Wtf is wrong with you. Stupid jealous cucks. Live your life be happy with what you have.
>>
by making it against the law to take HRT if your trans above the age of 19
>>
>>7568946

Thanks anon, you have completely deconstructed the idea of privilege. It truly is in the eye of the beholder isnt it?

It is all a matter of perspective.

The dirt poor person on welfare believes the rich person to be privileged because of their wealth. But the rich person believes the dirt poor person on bennys is privileged because "muh free monies."

Privilege is a matter of perspective and nothing more than a social construction that we used to create tension between diametrically opposed groups.

Passing privilege is no different. It is a divisive tool to create tension between the various factions within the Trans community. The sooner we understand that "privilege identification" is a wedge, the sooner we can all get over it.

Here's how... Some people pass, some people don't. They are intrinsically different groups of individuals because they live with different experiences. One is no more privileged than the other. Non-passing MtFs might think they are quite low down on the privilege ladder, but they are neglecting the fact that they likely live in a first world country, and are therefore far more privileged than a majority of the world's population.

There is always an aspect of our lives that places us in a position of privilege above or below someone else.
>>
>>7578020

yes, we just need more laws.
laws are the answer to everything!
>hasn't considered how those laws will be enforced.
everyone will need to provide a monthly hormone profile to the police and anyone who deviates from it will be incarcerated with no internet for life!
>>
>>7578020

not sure if bait, but i will bite.

The last thing we need is another wave of middle ages transitioners. That is way too far gone... This is the Hon all tgirls fear they will become. Truth be told Honhood may come for many regardless. We should be liberalizing transition not locking it down and regulating it.

Androgens are the cause of all issues with MtF transfolk, not age. Titty skittles are the only salvation!

HRT for all!
>>
>>7568934

What if, instead of trying to control other people's lives, we focus on becoming better people and let other people do what they feel is best for their circumstances?
>inb4 Fascism is the only way!
>>
>>7578141
You don't think detransitioners won't be worse for us than more hons?
>>
>>7578266

You used a double negative so now I'm confused :(
>>
>>7568934
we don't
fuck off hons
>>
>>7569489
Height is a meme.
>>
File: 1481007585095.gif (475KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
1481007585095.gif
475KB, 215x194px
>>7568934
>privilege
wew lad
>>
>>7578266
Detransitioners are going to ruin us.
And have you seen the TERFy afab detransitioners? They keep saying that they were pushed or greatly encouraged to transition which is bullshit. Lots of us have been saying for years not to let the trenders get on hormones. But they bitched and whined about how trans comes in all shapes and sizes, went to informed consent clinics and WON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR CHOICES.
>>
>>7586297
>They keep saying that they were pushed or greatly encouraged to transition which is bullshit.
I'm not so sure...
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.