[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

couple thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Are you in a relationship? Then this thread is for you!
Talk about your gf or bf and optionally post pics of you together.
>>
please kill me
>>
File: 1483847550175.jpg (13KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1483847550175.jpg
13KB, 480x358px
>>7568637

> in a long distance with an attractive lanky boy
> friend pushes me to do a grindr on the side
> meet a hot guy, he tries to convince me that my relationship isn't real and ergo should bounce on his dick without guilt
> immediately go flaccid and delete grindr
>>
File: when_the_acid_hits.png (275KB, 538x537px) Image search: [Google]
when_the_acid_hits.png
275KB, 538x537px
>bf is skinnyfat
>Gets upset at me when I bring this up and tell him to lose weight because its not attractive
How do I tell him his body repulses me but in a nice way
>>
>>7570697

Did he recently get that way or did you sign up for a relationship knowing it in advance

The latter is a bit despicable
>>
>>7570782
[spoiler]it started as an online relationship because I was incredibly lonley[/spoiler]
>>
>>7570801

Then you are dating him for his personality and not for his body, good luck trying to change the form of the relationship at this point
>>
>>7570697
eh, it's not unfair to expect your partner to put some effort in to their looks
Maybe suggest working out and dieting together
>>
Ftm, my gf is cis. There's maybe five hours between us, but most of the time that's ok. She's the best thing that's happened to me, honestly. The most genuinely sweet and caring person I know; I don't think she's ever wished anything bad on anyone. Imaginative, cuddly, beautiful eyes, gorgeous body... I'm so lucky, legbutts. We're still figuring out some sex stuff. She reacts very easily, which is a lot of fun, but when my dysphoria kicks my ass that means I can make her come twice or trice, but she can't even get me off once even when it's shit I know I'm into when I'm solo. I've never wanted a dick more badly, honestly.

Also her family are the most chill mofos, it's all almost too good.
>>
>bf is soft and chubby
>feels like a warm teddy bear
>enjoy him very much
>he decides he wants to lose weight
>bummed, but supportive because that's my guy
I prefer him being bigger because he's just so comfortable and cute, but it's whatever. Good for him.
>>
>>7572101
Wow he actually wants to loose weight? Next he'll tell you he wants to go on hrt
>>
>>7572717
Don't speak it into existence because I'll kms
>>
>>7572101
Are you my bf?
>>
>>7574284
I hope not lol. That would be awkward.
>>
>be a tranny dating a cis girl
>she really seems to love me a lot, literally went to school so she could provide for me and we could move out and live together
>been best friends since highschool
>spend nearly every day together

>still somehow doubt her love because I hate myself with an intense burning passion and I don't see how she hasn't thrown me away for someone else yet

Lmao ;_;
>>
>>7574309
Get that shit checked or else you will lose her.
>>
>>7574382
Why's that anon?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.