[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is caraposter and why is he or she so interested in a movie star?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
>>
Cara is the Queen of /lgbt/
>>
>>7567685
i thought cara was a male chaser?
>>
>>7567686
She's a repressed agp that likes to portray herself as the voice of early transitioners (even though she's like 20/21)
>>
>>7567686
She said she doesn't like to be labeled but she is basically a lesbian when you look at her history of girlfriends.

Anyway, any sane queer girl would bang her. I understand why we have an active cara poster.
>>
>>7568836
i think they were saying cara as in poster, not cara as in delevingne
but yes, caraposter is a typical queer college girl with the impediments of having been kicked out of college and not admitting she's a girl
>>
You people are talking about the person who posts cara's picture on the boards here and not the actual actress right? or are they the same person?
>>
>>7568846
Is she cis or trans?
>>
>>7568852
the person who posts her
>>7568861
caraposter is mtf, though hasn't yet transitioned because her incredible overlap of mental illnesses has convinced her estrogen will destroy her brain
she's pretty much accepted it, though
there's a conspiracy that she's jonas 'joanna' maines, nicole's 'brother' who is also trans but was not transitioned by her parents like nicole was, but it's unlikely (i've seen part of her face, wrong shape and wrong race)
>>
They're a femboy/repressed mtf who takes out their gender frustration by invalidating other people's identities.
>>7568852
They aren't the same person but wouldn't that be wild.
>>
>>7567686
Cara is an evolved human being, xe doesn't belong to any gender or any other kind of social construct.
>>
Caraposter is the tripfag circe
>>
>>7567702
except that he is
>>
File: cancerposter.jpg (80KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cancerposter.jpg
80KB, 1080x1080px
caraposter is an autistic AGP chaser tbqh
>>
File: 1406513154091.png (92KB, 344x450px) Image search: [Google]
1406513154091.png
92KB, 344x450px
>>7567681
>shitposting machine
>has multiple bans that are almost a year long that he ban avades
>avatar fags mostly Cara Delevingne or Nicole Maines
>stalks and harasses trans girls both online and IRL
>got thrown out of college for ^
>FLOODS the board with troll threads that almost 100% are some variation of the question about being young transitioner and trutrans

Seriously, you don't even have to get past the first word and the OP pic to know who he is, and recognize his shitposting troll threads.

You can report and ignore every single one of his posts. Sometimes the mods delete his posts, sometimes, they delete his pics, but most of the time they do nothing.

His ban evasion efforts are more than they can handle. The only way to truly rid ourselves of this obnoxious autistic faggot is to ignore him, 100%. But /lgbt/ is filled with nothing but cancerous newfags who will respond to his bait every single fucking time. This is why our board and our front page is filled with this faggot. Fuck him, and fuck you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.