[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 27

File: 1479080180149.jpg (31KB, 298x223px) Image search: [Google]
1479080180149.jpg
31KB, 298x223px
I'm confused by this community /lgbt/
because it seems everyone want's to look like some kinda anime girl or some super model... rather then ACTUALLY trying to be a Woman.. it's like if Woman where all ugly... then the numbers of transgender people would drop significantly.

Am i the only one here who ACTUALLY want's to be a woman rather then trying to look like this anime girl or something unrealistic....???
>>
You're not the only one
My main concern has just been to pass, not be an idealized perfect looking girl that I fear some people conflate with passing.
>>
>>7563049
>anime girl is the ultimate unreachable goal
Trannies start at the bottom, the ambition of being a kawaii animu girl lets them reach for the top, and drag themselves into or past mediocrity. Dont set your standards too low, Whether or not you achieve that dream is irrelevant , it is the courage to try and become an animu girl that makes the finest trannies who they are. It is what sets them apart, and will make them sexy trap masters.
>>
File: 1474143185716.gif (460KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1474143185716.gif
460KB, 499x374px
>>7563065
But that's the issue...people are aiming for cosmetic beauty rather then actually trying to be a Woman.

In fact most people who are transgender DON'T chop off their penis.. why? because they just rather look the part then actually play the part.

People wanna look nice sure.. why not.. but that shouldn't be your only intention for wanting to be a Woman, you gotta have goals to chop off that peepee and tons of other stuff.

i wish Women where ugly so we could get rid of all these "wanna be" transgender people.

It's not my choice... it's just how i am.
>>
>>7563049
>>7563053
>>7563083
Fuck off, you don't get to judge us. Wanting to be an ugly hag is just as degenerate and male as wanting to be a pretty anime model.

We're no different, except that you play victimhood and tell yourself that means you "actually" want to be a woman.

>It's not my choice... it's just how i am.
Yeah yeah, me too, wanting to be a sexy kawaii is just how I am too, not my choice just like you wanting to be a 3/10 isn't yours.
>>
File: 1475205472620.png (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475205472620.png
264KB, 1920x1080px
>>7563115
I'm in it to actually be a Woman.. and if i turned into this cute kawaii girl then so be it, but looks wouldn't sway how i feel about being a Woman.
If you could give me a real females body, even if she looks like a dog, i'd be thrilled to death to be a Woman.

So are you trying to say if you can't look like an anime girl you wouldn't want to be a Woman? I'm pretty sure you aren't transgender then.
>>
>>7563049
t. hon who calls himself trutrans and Bailey Jay a trender
>>
If you look like >>7544560, you're not a woman no matter how much you claim you are.
>>
File: 1479494111206.jpg (47KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1479494111206.jpg
47KB, 500x446px
>>7563142
Well, i'm not a woman, but my point was no matter what a woman might look like i rather be a Woman.

I don't have the money now, but i plan on getting Srs.

a big step a lot of so called "transgender" won't take because they're too scared about loosing their wee wee ;(

Even if all woman looked like the picture in that thread you linked, i'd still want to be a Woman.
>>
>>7563083
Well, I'm a MtF, but I can tell you that as long as I'm not beautiful I can't feel good with myself, specially if there is another beautiful girl next to me.

But I'll never be cute.

Dysphoria mode: Activated.
Not kidding, you should have not created this topic.
>>
>>7563156
Are you sure you're trans? because i'm in it to be a Woman, not some fuck toy.
>>
>>7563083
>In fact most people who are transgender DON'T chop off their penis.. why? because they just rather look the part then actually play the part.
If I could be a cis girl with a real vagina, I would in an instant. But you ignore that and tell me I'm not trans because I want to be pretty. The same wish cis girls have!
>>
>>7563049
do you think cis woman want to look ugly? They want to look sexy. Trutrans doesn't want to look like a woman, they ARE a woman and want to look how women want to look, which is sexy. Case closed
>>
File: bimbo.jpg (157KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bimbo.jpg
157KB, 480x640px
>>7563049
There's a difference between wanting to become an passing woman, an attractive women, and wanting to become a woman you're attracted to. Albeit both of the latter two are AGP.
>>
>>7563153
>but my point was no matter what a woman might look like i rather be a Woman.
Oh, but looks absolutely do matter. Nobody will consider you a woman if are an old disgusting hon, and normal people will be rightfully repulsed.
>>
>>7563160
Your denial is incredible.

We are below ugly, if we don't strive for be the best, we won't be passable.
>>
>>7563153
>I want to be a "woman" even if that means looking like a man in drag and having a fake pussy
>this makes everyone else no true transgender
>>
File: 1474115009408.jpg (88KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
1474115009408.jpg
88KB, 625x833px
>>7563162
I don't even "know" you.. how can i tell if you're truly trans or not?

And it's not that i WANT to be ugly, who the heck want's to be ugly? but if being a woman meant being ugly then so be it.

The only reason i bring this topic up is because i feel there is a lot of people who are in it to look like some super model, rather then actually trying to be a woman.

I feel there is a lot of "fake" transgender people out there.
>>
>>7563173
Well the only reason you're triggerd right now is because you know deep down i'm right about this.
>>
>>7563163
Don't you get it? OP obviously isn't a fetishist, because he wants to "be" a woman and cut his pee pee off.

Only a fetishist MAN would want to be an attractive women, the way women want to be attractive.

Wanting to look like the hon in >>7544560 proves you're legitimately trans. Anyone else shouldn't be allowed to transition.
>>
>>7563177
>i feel there is a lot of people who are in it to look like some super model,
Just like women.

>rather then actually trying to be a woman.
Unlike women.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>7563183
THANK YOU! finally someone with some sense in this thread.
>>
>>7563182
Everyone who disagrees with OP proven wrong again!

BTFO trenders!
>>
>>7563191
For me there is even no "trying" to be a woman, it is natural. I don't gt the OP.

What I'm trying is to be cute and beautiful and passable.
>>
>>7563168
>an attractive women, and wanting to become a woman you're attracted to. Albeit both of the latter two are AGP.
But they're totally different. I say this as an AGP and as the latter.
>>
>>7563198
>What I'm trying is to be cute and beautiful and passable.
Good for you. OP thinks MTFs like you or who question the helpfulness or quality of neovaginas aren't really trans.
>>
To understand OP's problem read pic >>7562187
>>
File: avatar37398_123.gif (19KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
19KB, 100x100px
>>7563049
Op here..

Sooo i guess i ran off all the fake trans people already... hmm.. funny how a little logical sense can make people go silent..

I'll state again how i feel.

I rather not be ugly.. if i had a choice i'd pick the cutest girl you could possibly think of, BUT considering that's now how it works, it doesn't phase me one bit..

Like i said.. if someone gave me a real females body even if she looked like a dog, i'd be SUPER happy with my self.

I think if you gave a lot of "Transgender" people the option to be a real woman but you look like a dog... i feel a lot of them wouldn't choose that, because i feel a lot of transgender people now days are under the spell that you gotta look super kawaii to be a Woman..

I'm not sure WHY i wan't to be a Woman, but i'v been this way for as long as i can remember..

If being a real woman meant being this ugly cow then so be it..

Soooo yea... if you disagree with me (And you shouldn't) because you know i'm right then feel free to tell me how i'm wrong..

I'm trying to be a real Woman.. not a supermodel...
>>
>>7563337
...Hons are scary.
>>
>>7563337
>OP here, I'll just ignore everybody who blew me the fuck out and start all over again.
>>
File: 1475720110470.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475720110470.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>7563357
Soooo who blew me out? please don't try to argue with my basic and sound logic..

If you truly felt like a girl you wouldn't be as focused on looks.

If you're only in it to be a slutty attention whore that's just post pictures of your butt and boobs from your hrt i think that's more along the lines of being a transexual then being transgender.

Some of you people truly are blind.. huh?

>>7563355
Ok..
>>
>>7563488
>Soooo who blew me out?
Most people's posts itt.

>please don't try to argue with my basic and sound logic..
kek
>>
>>7563508
Huhhh link?

Besides, can YOU even tell me how i'm incorrect rather then trying to be a brat?

Everything i'v said i will back up 100%

I don't know if you believe in God or not.. but it's like this..

Some people serve god because they love him... and some people serve god because they want stuff from him.

just sayin'
>>
>>7563528
>needing links to posts that already replied to you
>wanting everything everybody already said to you reposted
>>
>>7563533
Are you really Transgender? i think you're just a tad bit salty at my comments.

I bring up good points and people get mad..
why?
Because they know i'm right so they decide to throw a bit because they don't want anyone to tare down their dreams of being an Anime girl.

You people are the ones who truly need help
>>
>>7563528
No surprise OP is Christian. His logic and ability to defend his views is the same as the typical religious youtuber.
>>
>>7563543
>you know i'm right
>ur not trans
Literally all you've been capable of saying all thread.
>>
File: Briseis_4b1.jpg (663KB, 1073x1610px) Image search: [Google]
Briseis_4b1.jpg
663KB, 1073x1610px
>>7563546
Who said i was Christian? i was just making an example.. MY goodness you people jump to conclusion fast.
>>
OP, can you post a picture of yourself so we can see how a REAL woman looks like?
>>
>>7563556
And no one has been able to prove that i'm wrong.

I know it sounds like i'm trying to be mean here, but i'm not, i'm just trying to help people see that not everyone is "Transgender".
>>
>>7563560
He said he wants to look like >>7544560 which means at the moment he looks less like a woman than that hon.
>>
>>7563560
Why? is this some poor attempt to try and make fun of me or something?

That's not very kind of you..
>>
>>7563566
>everybody pokes holes in OP's crap
>ignores them
>And no one has been able to prove that i'm wrong.
>>
>>7563570
I said if all woman looked like that then i wouldn't have a problem with it.

Unlike some so called Transgender people who would get freaked out over cosmetics..
>>
>ugly librarian hon tranny is jealous of qt trappy legbutts
>>
>>7563577
>Why? is this some poor attempt to try and make fun of me or something?
A REAL woman shouldn't be ashamed of how she looks, so why be afraid of posting your pic?
>>
File: 1475371398237.jpg (56KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
1475371398237.jpg
56KB, 463x463px
>>7563578
Wow, you're trying your hardest to be a pain in my butt huh?

What? did i offend you and your anime girl fantasy? did i sprinkle a little bit to much REALITY in this thread for your weak and manipulative mind?

I'v pretty much responded to everyone that disagrees with me, unlike SOME people who rather throw insults and run without even explaining why..

You are all just a bunch of fetish seeking men who rather keeps their dicks and fuck other men..
You people truly make me sick... why? because they try to throw people like me who truly feel like woman in the SAME category as freak shows like you.. I'm not trying to be mean.. but that's the damn truth.
>>
>>7563586
Because i know your true intentions? I might post my face if everyone was nice, but know all you're looking to do is make fun of me, like some bully.
>>
>>7563606
>still not posting pic
Is this because you're so mannish you can't even begin to hope to ever pass, so you invent a creepy narrative that you want to a woman and people who are passable are just fetishists?
>>
>>7563616
"Sigh" so if i post my face.. then what? i'm not crazy cute, at least i don't consider my self to be crazy cute that is.. why is it you desire to look upon my face?

I know all you wanna do is make fun of me, and it's not gunna work.
>>
>>7563628
> i'm not crazy cute,
That's probably understatement of the century, considering how creepy and honnish you sounds.
>>
>>7563643
So you wanna shame me for how i look? sheesh.
>>
>>7563643
Well shame away, i guess, i'm not here to try and shame you, i'm just speaking the truth, trying to help what few people might listen to me.
>>
>>7563049
Transgirls are really easy to spot because of how ill-adjusted they tend to be.
>>
>>7563675
Yes, because a lot of people force them selfs into thinking they're truly meant to be a girl when in fact they where only doing it for the beauty.
>>
>OP wants to look like a grandma tranny

I can't even
>>
>>7563606
>I'll ignore every post and just say I offended you instead of actually putting two thoughts together
>>
File: 1475425359864.gif (171KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1475425359864.gif
171KB, 267x199px
>>7563688
If looking like a grandma tranny meant being a real woman that i'd do it in a heartbeat.

Unlike you, someone wound't dare think about being a real woman unless she was pretty.
>>
>>7563738
Why are you green texting so much?

Also, why are you mad at me...? you are mad at me right? care to explain?
>>
>>7563049
This is 4chan you know..
>>
>>7563772
Lol true.....
>>
If you aren't seen as a woman, there's little point to transitioning.
If you don't pass, but just feel like you're a real woman on the inside, you won't be seen as a woman.

What's so hard to understand OP?
>>
File: 1478838289343.jpg (30KB, 484x493px) Image search: [Google]
1478838289343.jpg
30KB, 484x493px
>>7563776
Being a real woman is all i ever wanted, i don't need to be hot and sexy or animated, i just want be to be a real cis woman, even if i'm a major butter face, i'd be super happy with my self..

I don't need to be a super model to be happy... i just want to be a real woman to be happy.

What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>7563776
But don't think i don't understand what you're trying to say. Yes everyone should try their hardest to keep them selves looking good as possible.. it's just that some people have unrealistic goals of being a woman.
If i can look like a butt ugly woman but still like a woman AND be a real woman my dreams would come true honestly.
>>
>>7563805
Even real woman who are ugly are treated like shit.

And being born as a man, you won't be an ugly woman, just a disgusting man in dress.
>>
>>7563756
Not trans but gonna try an attempt at offering some perspective. Consider it; or not I can't really tell you what to do. I don't feel a particular inclination towards any sex but I do however, feel inclined to look good. I want others to be attracted to me - if I do anything with my body, it's going to further the purpose of being happy and looking desirable is something that makes me happy regardless of sex. If I look bad I'm going to feel bad. Do with that what you will; incorporate it for empathy, dismiss it, use it as ammunition, or use it as an excuse to berate me I don't give a fuck. I just think it's something worth thinking about.
>>
File: 1483669966193.jpg (372KB, 2560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483669966193.jpg
372KB, 2560x1024px
>>7563857
Ok, well for me, if i was a real woman and i was treated like shit that wouldn't get under my skin to much, just as long as i'm seen as a woman and i actually am a woman.

And correct, i would just be a man in a dress if i didn't take care of my appearance, but i'v been on Hrt for a while, so i look semi woman-ish... i may never look as cute as i hope to be, but as long as i'm seen as a woman even if an ugly woman i'd be happy with that...

I just wish i had a real females body to go with that.

I just feel if all women where ugly... then no one would want to be a transgender woman... that's pretty much the whole point of this thread... but unlike some peoples even IF all women where ugly and there was no such thing as super models and stuff.. etc i'd still want to be a Woman, because that's how i feel, i don't know why i feel this way, i'v just always have.

So i say to you... if all women where ugly.. ALL WOMEN... would you still want to be a woman?

Because looks isn't about being a woman.. and if you're only in it for the looks and attention then that's something something entirely different from being Transgender..

So do i want to look like a woman? of course!
Do i need to be super cute? and sexy? No

I just want to be a real woman, even if she's ugly, as long as she is a real woman and is seen as a real woman.
>>
>>7563917
Oh no, you've got me all wrong... of course i wanna look the best i can, you'd be crazy not to.. but if my only option was to be a real woman but be a butter face, i'd be happy with that, i just want to be seen as a real woman and be a real woman.

Being able to be a mother would be my most thought after dream come true..

But again, my point of this thread is... looks isn't about looking like a woman.. it's about BEING a damn Woman.

I'll take whatever i can get, as long as it's a real woman body... i'd love to be a mother...
>>
I agree with you, OP. But I don't agree with everything you're saying.

First of all, for you to back yourself into a corner and say "I'm real, it's everybody else that's ingenuine" isn't good ground for conversation. Just as nobody could ever completely 100% understand your POV as a transwoman, you could never understand their's.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be attractive or wanting to attract someone, whoever it may be.

Secondly, let's say you got your wish - you're a "real" woman (and by "real" I think you mean to say biologically, with XX chromosomes and female reproductive organs) and you looked like a dog as you put. From your current POV as a transwoman, of course you would be happy and even grateful to be a "real" woman, but should that ever be granted to you, in your new perspective as this real woman you would be more than a little bit sad to "look like a dog".

Trans or otherwise, what girl doesn't want to be pretty or even beautiful?
>>
>>7563606
>Alice in Wonderland
hon confirmed
>>
File: 1482084187064.jpg (80KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
1482084187064.jpg
80KB, 708x708px
>>7563996
Well my point is that if there was no such thing as super models and cute girls if all Women where just dogs, a lot of people would stop being "Transgender"..
Me on the other hand i can't think any other way, i can't NOT picture my self as a Woman, i'v been this way since i was a little kid...

You know some people want to look super cute and hot so they can get attention... for me that's not what being a Woman is... being a woman is so much more deep then that..

I understand... everyone want's to look nice... but that SHOULDN'T be your only intention.. because if that is your only intention you might really end up regretting it down the road when you're older and less young and firm looking.

Beauty is only skin deep my dear Anon.
>>
>>7563756
>Unlike you, someone wound't dare think about being a real woman unless she was pretty.
Why are you so salty?
>>
>>7564052
Truth hurts huh?
>>
>>7563355
I know right i just like acting like a girl even if i was a girl cause some girls like acting like men
>>
>>7563156
well isnt it normal? everybody feels bad if they actually are ''ugly'' or feel like that. i mean im a normal fag my opinion doenst matter :^)
>>
OP don't worry you're right but you have to remember this is 4chan. Most people here are disgustingly superficial. It's likely that the majority of MtF people here did it to look cute since they were uglier as a male. For them it has nothing to do with gender dysphoria. They simply looked in the mirror as a girl and realised they could be more desirable to people than they're original scrawny beta male self.

This whole mtf fad mainly came from people just wanting attention and they can get it by becoming '''cute''' girls.
>>
>>7563049
>being a young woman in this society and wanting to be pretty/attractive
>cis women get to desire this
>trans women have a fetish for wanting the exact same thing
>>
>>7563927
>Because looks isn't about being a woman.. and if you're only in it for the looks and attention then that's something something entirely different from being Transgender..
if it isn't about looks stop taking your HRT you dont need microbreasts and a pert ass

because its all in your mind and dysphoria is not about appearances

just act like a girl and you are a girl

moronic lazy transitioners dont understand: women do everything to be pretty or they are worthless even the most intelligent scientists which you are not and will never be wear makeup because being a woman is not fun and games it is a competition just like being a man

just because you failed at being a man doesnt mean you arent also a failed woman you dumb fucking hon your attitude reeks of stupidity and beta entitlement you will always be less than a woman because you refuse to follow important gender norms about standards of beauty because youre afraid of failing
>>
>>7564042
I'm not disagreeing with you when it comes to that. Go on Reddit, search "Transgender" and you'll find more (a LOT more) users/posts aggregating to the over-sexualized "ladyboy"-tier part of our Trans culture. And the same goes for Tumblr. As someone who understands at least part of what you feel, yes, I agree, it's... an unwanted understanding of what we are from the outside, at best. I have no answers as to how to mend this, I can only witness it and feel disheartened by it as you do.

As far as looks being only skin deep, I strongly disagree. Before we were upright sentient beings we were single-celled organism. Reproduction (sex) has existed as long as life has. Our skin (and our looks) serve as our innate mating call, regardless if you're even looking to mate. Looks aren't everything, but looks /are/ everything. They serve a function that's existed far longer than our forum-posting, opinion-sharing minds have. You don't have to like it, but before you were a woman you were a fertilized egg - another step in a perpetual process of animated matter trying to remain animated. Womanhood, identity and self-awareness come much, much later.
>>
>>7564146
Not every girl goes to extreme lengths to change their face and stuff though. We all want to look clean and attractive but there's a limit to where the desire to be attractive becomes unattractive in itself.

Surely being a woman is deeper to you than just looking pretty? There must be some inherent qualities defining a woman that we can strive for outside of just looking the part.
>>
>>7564042
> being a woman is so much more deep then that..
It's ironic that you can't even supply what that "deep" insight is.

Please, state what you think makes your transness less superficial than others.

I think you are discounting how many trans people here would like to have a womb and bear children; you are discounting other peoples experiences by assuming they are superficial and that is their only motive as a trans person (nevermind that any dysphoria is dysphoria) or that cis-women don't overwhelmingly have shallow beauty standards and motives.
>>
>>7564146
honlogic.jpg
>>
>>7564176
This is borderline TERF rhetoric. Life really is so superficial that gender is literally a costume, albeit a meaningful costume like when Native Americans have a pow-wow and wear head-dresses and costumes for certain spirits; there is a deep archetypal nature to gender, but it is not essential... men and women are like the yin-yang duality, a bit of each exists in the other. There is no essential quality to genders because they are completely socially influenced and malleable. If something's rules and taboos are constantly changing, what makes a man? What makes a woman?

It is literally a costume we wear as players engaging on the stage of life. "There is more to being a woman." Yes, and that "more" should not be implied to be greater than appearance, since the way you act and feel is an appearance as well because "feeling" like a woman is all that is left and can be done without HRT or physical appearances. If you act like a woman, why do you not want to have the appearance of a woman? In fact, acting like a woman means focusing on beauty. So this whole argument is just TERF no true scotsman garbage.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.445778583_kdbk.jpg (372KB, 1200x1386px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.445778583_kdbk.jpg
372KB, 1200x1386px
>>7564156
Ok..

Being that it seems you're proving my point without even acknowledging you've done so i'll say it again.

Being a Woman isn't ALL about looks... notice just then how i said " Isn't All"... Ok..? Because you SHOULD try to look as nice as you possibly can..BUT not everyone is as equally pretty... so that being said... If a Woman is less attractive then the one standing next to her... does that make her less of a Woman? Of course it doesn't.

Looks, are SKIN deep, when we all inevitably get old and wrinkly looking what do we have now?
Being a Woman is much much much deeper then looks... i never said you SHOULDN'T take care of how you look, you should always take pride in your self with proper hygiene, Haircuts, makeup, Etc... but that SHOULDN'T be the soul reason you exist...
Again... if i took away the looks a woman can posses no super models no anime girls, would you still want to be a Woman? it's a simple question... and if you can't answer that without struggling then you probably aren't transgender...
Don't dwell on looks, because even if you look amazing, you'll loose them soon enough..

You have your eyes closed, and i'm trying to help you see where your logic fails to carry it's own weight.
>>
>>7564184
The fact i'm willing to be a woman of any sort ugly or pretty, when other's will only do it for looks and attention... that's why i'm different from these fake Transgender people.

Only in it for the looks... lol
>>
>>7564233
/Thread
>>
>>7564243
>does that make her less of a Woman? Of course it doesn't.
I know you want your perfect trans post-gender world, but ironically you have proved my point with your words: you believe gender is malleable and can be manipulated. You argue you are a woman through virtue of some intangible gender mores that are just as arbitrary in a tabula rasa sense as appearances. You reiterate your arguments without understanding the nature of your own argument: you are against gender essentialism when it means following beauty standards because you are conveniently lazy, but claim you are a woman for things that are untestable, unmeasured. You have attached your identity to purely subjective metrics but have pushed a condescending narrative dismissing those who actually try to follow a pseudo-objective goal of "passing."

When you don't look like a woman and are trans, you are not a woman. Everyone knows this. You are just not trying and making excuses for your purely subjective, divorced from reality view. Women are held to standards; if you don't want to play ball, you're ignorant of social expectations. Transwomen need to pass. Other theories of transition are pointless. Passing or the acts of passing relieve dysphoria. Your views are dangerous.

>>7564255
They are doing it for looks and attention because they are being women. You are an AGP/hon/TERF-logic person here to hurt people into trying less hard to pass and be themselves. You should be ashamed. Calling them fake when you have no idea what "deep" meaning being a woman has... you have yet to explain that depth. It is because you don't know what it means to be a woman. You just feel you have a vaguely better idea than people here.

You are not a woman. You have no idea how women think, clearly, since you lack any empathy or compassion unlike the ideal mother or kind sister. You don't own that femininity and you're hurting our sisters here. Leave.
>>
File: 1478680329250.jpg (28KB, 294x265px) Image search: [Google]
1478680329250.jpg
28KB, 294x265px
>>7564233
Some might say acting like a Woman would be more along the lines of being emotionally unstable once a month, or being a complete bitch.
But that being said being a "Woman" is basically an umbrella term for many things.. Looks, Emotions, Actions...
So if a Man takes care of him self and focuses on his appearance does that make him a Woman? of course it doesn't, it just means he cares about his appearance... something the majority of men lack that's why society seems to think it's more of a Woman's role or job to take care of their appearance.

For me i'd love to be beautiful, but there is more to it then just looks in my heads... there is this need and want to be with a Man to look over and after me, and this want to become a mother and care for my child.
This want to take care of how i look...
There is so much that goes into it.. i could go on and on, but beauty stops at the skin my friend, it goes no further than that..
>>
>>7564233
I think this argument is resolved by a reality where bone structure, voice pitch and fat deposits don't determine our validity as a person.

Should I take all cis women and declare that only the ones focusing on beauty are acting like women? It seems acceptable for the mtf community despite being just as valid in gender regardless of their appearance.
>>
>>7563049
>i don't wanna be anime!
>posts anime

What did ze mean by this?
>>
File: 1475550093396.jpg (19KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475550093396.jpg
19KB, 300x240px
>>7564302
GAH! i hate typing Biblically long responses.

Why is something so simple so hard for you to understand?
So in your Logic all there is to being a Woman is appearance? that's pretty fucking shallow.
So if every Transgender person got the option to be a Biological woman but would be a bit of a butter face.. how many people do you think honestly would pick it? I'll tell you how many people would pick it.. not many..
People are naturally a bit of attention seekers, some worse then others, but i'v seen SO many MtF take Hrt just so they can be the next slutty >Bailey Jay
I see so many people making "Trap" threads on /b/ and other sites, and it's just full of attention whores.. they have NO intentions on being a real Woman, they all just want YOU to look at that sweet Hrt ass..
And if you think i desire to be ugly for some reason then you need to just stop what ever you're about to type back and read my comments..
We should all take care of our selves, but we shouldn't focus the shit out of our selves...
Before i could even understand what even being a Woman was about i wanted to be one, it's in my thoughts and feelings subconsciously..
I'm not saying everyone here is a fake Transgender, but DAMN there is a lot of them..
If i had a Woman's body and amazing looks i wouldn't share my body over the internet.. i HAVE morals, unlike some weirdos of the internet, and the only reason you're insulted enough to reply back to me is because you KNOW i'm right deep down inside, you KNOW what i'm saying is the truth.

There is two typos of Transgender people.

80% want to look like this over the top cute looking girl while the other 20% just want to be a real girl..

People like me have NOTHING in common with people like you, because i'm in it to be a Woman and you're in it to be a Porn star, and i HOPE my words hurt you, because i want you to understand why you lack so much knowledge of this situation..

You make me sick, you don't wanna be a Woman, you just want attention.
>>
File: 70236-facepalm.jpg (30KB, 447x396px) Image search: [Google]
70236-facepalm.jpg
30KB, 447x396px
>>7563049
>why do women want to be pretty???
>>
>>7564544
That's not even what i said, god i hate it when people ignore the comments.
>>
File: 1484123051278.jpg (2MB, 4016x2673px) Image search: [Google]
1484123051278.jpg
2MB, 4016x2673px
>>7563049
It's almost as if trannies are LARPers who like their feminine stereotypes, not real women.
>>
>>7564577
Pretty much.

People in the comments seem to be defending their anime fantasy to the absolute maximum.
>>
>>7564526
>So if every Transgender person got the option to be a Biological woman but would be a bit of a butter face
So let's say the choice was between being 100% passable stealth 9/10 MTF and 1/10 real woman. Would you still pick being "real" woman, even though you'd be discriminated and treated like crap, while you'd both look and be treated as woman if you chose the MTF route?
Are you sure you're not just autistically fixated on being a real woman?
>>
>>7564600
YES! i'd pick being a REAL woman over looks any day, and THAT'S what separates people like me from you.

I said it once and i'll say it again dammit.

I rather be a real biological women then a really cute girl with a penis.
>>
>>7564630
Okay, I hope you'd enjoy having an awful life. But at least you'd be a real woman!
>>
>>7564630
>>7564648
>really cute girl with a penis.
Also 100% passable stealth implies SRS.
>>
>>7564648
I know you try to make it sound awful, but that's just how my brain works... SORRY if it's not like yours.
>>
>>7564658
I want a real woman's body, not a fake plastic one.. why can't you understand this?
>>
>>7564661
>>7564670
Because it sounds like you're autistically obsessed over it and don't think one bit about how your life would be after getting the real woman's body?
>>
>>7564697
Gees, your right, I never thought about it!

I'd totally sacrifice being able to give birth and have a NORMAL relation ship with and man all for looks, because if you don't look like a super model you can't be happy!!!
>>
>>7564764
>NORMAL relation ship with and man
Have fun with that when you're butt ugly.
>>
>>7564777

Atleast I'd be normal, unlike you.
>>
>>7564937
The way I see it is pretty black and white, some wish they where a real woman, and some don't care about actually being a woman and rather be a super model for attention seeking reasons..

I'm not saying I want to look ugly, I want to be as kawaii as it gets, but I rather be a woman before my pyshical appearance.

Yea being ugly would stink, but it wouldn't stink as bad as not actually being a Girl.
>>
File: ambivalence2.jpg (21KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
ambivalence2.jpg
21KB, 480x307px
>>7563049
I started off like you, but once I started passing it just wasn't enough. It's never enough, I need more. Maybe you aren't like me, and can live with contentment, but not I.
If I ever get to anime girl tier, Im sure Ill just want more from there- whats above anime girl, barbie dolls?
>>
>>7564365
>society seems to think it's more of a Woman's role or job to take care of their appearance.
It is that role, you nincompoop. Women who do not care about their appearances are failures, or they are defying gender roles; your role as a transgender person is pigeonholed, and if you don't follow some normative rules you are not transgender. Otherwise, anything you do could be feminine simply because you pretend it is.

>There is so much that goes into it.
You named one thing that isn't womanly (man to look over and after me) because any homosexual could have it.

>but beauty stops at the skin my friend, it goes no further than that..
You are basically saying "cis-women's motives for being beautiful are superficial." You are ignoring the entirety of women's liberation and feminism to display your ignorance that standards of beauty of any kind are sexist or not a feature of being female. Look, if your idea of being a woman is to be an ugly man, go ahead. It only makes the rest of us look like idiots.

>>7564419
I don't claim they do determine your validity as a person; it determines your validity as trans that you commit to transition and passing as a standard for yourself. All else is transtrender garbage meant to make being "trans" easier for people who are clearly not trans. If you have another way of doing things, you're not MTF, you're NB or genderqueer. As an MTF, I want to be a woman. I embrace most of the gender mores of being a woman rather than picking and choosing which things are female gendered... It is fine to retain many qualities simply because they are agender, but don't try to sell people some kind of bizarre intangible transness as the litmus test for trans feelings; dysphoria is dysphoria. There is a standard of beauty and not following it will handicap you. That is your own choice, and you trying to spread it around is misguided and projecting a kind of false superiority over other trans people.
>>
>>7564526
>Why is something so simple so hard for you to understand?
Oh, I do understand your pathology. It is wrong, which is why I am correcting your delusions.

>So in your Logic all there is to being a Woman is appearance? that's pretty fucking shallow.
You do know that TERFs will never believe you're a woman because you don't have a womb and can never be a biological mother? I didn't say it was appearances alone, but the argument that you have a female brain or that you will ever be a biological female also is not true and quite delusional.

>So if every Transgender person got the option to be a Biological woman but would be a bit of a butter face.. how many people do you think honestly would pick it? I'll tell you how many people would pick it.. not many..
That is literally describing most trans people here, and yet they still disagree with you...? You see the problem with your reasoning?

> and it's just full of attention whores.. they have NO intentions on being a real Woman, they all just want YOU to look at that sweet Hrt ass..
Because gender is real and women are often attention whores, trans or not? You just have a lame superiority complex that is prudish and childish.

>Before i could even understand what even being a Woman was about i wanted to be one, it's in my thoughts and feelings subconsciously..
This is self-deluding trans garbage self-diagnoses internal monologue. Seriously, see a therapist and stop producing ideas in a vacuum.

>. i HAVE morals, unlike some weirdos of the internet, and the only reason you're insulted enough to reply back to me is because you KNOW i'm right deep down inside, you KNOW what i'm saying is the truth.
lmao you are so full of shit it's hilarious. Calling people fake and then expressing fake outrage over being called what you are- a hateful transphobic cunt- is just more of your la la land mentality. You are living in a fantasy where gender doesn't exist; life doesn't have rules and you can say you have a fox spirit.
>>
>>7564786
>normal
guess what idiot no one here is normal especially not you you fuckin hon piece of shit

are you only here because hons at susans got sick of your vitriol because theyre actually nice and helpful there and you thought you'd come to /lgbtpol/ to shit on the board that has support pillars made of shit
>>
File: 1483631834961.jpg (59KB, 299x275px) Image search: [Google]
1483631834961.jpg
59KB, 299x275px
>>7565257
You're one salty little sailor aren't you now?

Everything you commented back was just you loosely throwing insults back at me, just how childish are you to use ad hominem attacks?

Well considering i struck your nerve with you beyond repair then i guess there is no sense in actually trying to communicate with someone like you.

What kinda response where you even expecting from that anyways?
>>
>>7565295
>Hon piece of shit

woa... i never called you a Hon did i?

You all say you want to be Girls.. but you sure don't act like girls... you act more along the lines of a testosterone inraged pre-teen boy, why don't you go bully someone else?
>>
>>7565319
I used one ad hominem: "You just have a lame superiority complex that is prudish and childish."

It's still true: look at your rampant projecting and air of superiority. Where's your humility? Where are the facts?

You have communicated nothing but the same opinions with no deeper reasoning again and again.

>>7565332
>why don't you go bully someone else?
I'm bullying the troll who came here- probably pretending to be trans because your posting style is very similar to a /pol/ shit poster from yesterday- to try and bait people into further dysphoric self-destruction through bullshit No True Scotsman fallacies of what it means to be trans.

Sorry that you don't like people standing up against irrational people who stir the pot.

I suppose I expected you would say something substantial, but it's clear you're neither trans nor capable of formulating any extrapolation of the same three talking points you reiterate.

Go on, accuse everyone of not being women--- great job, TERF logic from someone TERFs hate.
>>
>>7563049
Didn't you just make a thread like this about ftms?
>>
File: 1475110338844.jpg (75KB, 600x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1475110338844.jpg
75KB, 600x1085px
>>7565359
Ok, allow me to explain my self.

I live with Dysphoria daily, i truly hate being a boy, it pains me dearly... for me it was about actually trying to be a Woman, and of course i want to be pretty as well, but being a woman comes first.. if you think being a woman is all about beauty then you're dead wrong.
I don't wanna cause stress upon anyone, and if i made anyone here Dysphoric i am TRULY sorry!! but that being said, i still feel there is a lot of people wanting to be Transgender for attention seeking reasons... these people need help... Because these are the ones who are mis guided..
It's honestly subconscious for me to want to be a Woman, i don't need to wonder and think about it... it's just how my weird brain works "Shrugs"

And no i'm not from /pol/ the only time i'v been on /pol/ was before Trump go elected because there was lot's of funny things going on there.

I'm sorry you disagree with me, i hope you don't think i'm a Hon piece of shit, i just have strong ((OPINIONS)) on this subject... but i'm not here to make enemies..

I'm sorry if i caused you any stress ^^
>>
>>7565367
No, this has been my fist thread in like weeks.
>>
>>7565407
>if you think being a woman is all about beauty then you're dead wrong.
Like I said, you're just repeating yourself and not reading my posts. I know nuance is difficult, but try to use reading comprehension. You can keep saying this is what I am saying, and you will be wrong yet again.

>I don't wanna cause stress upon anyone,
Why are you trolling?

>people wanting to be Transgender for attention seeking reasons... these people need help... Because these are the ones who are mis guided..
How does this make them misguided? How is it less valid than any other equally crazy theory of transgender dysphoria? It is a strawman, anyways. You set them up as being shallow and you as being superior and then knock it aside as if you proved something; you have proven nothing and purely attacked people for appearing a certain way in your estimation.

>And no i'm not from /pol/ the only time i'v been on /pol/ was before Trump go elected because there was lot's of funny things going on there.
Okay, so obviously confirmed troll shitposting? Thanks. Moving on...
>>
>>7565457
I'm not trolling... the one time i decide to be nice to a fucking delinquent you turn around and try to fucking bite me.

And yea, i am repeating my self, i'v been doing it all damn day on this thread..

But i'm sure glad there is people like you in the world who can prove people like me wrong!

the only troll here is you, piss off.

and stop
>Greentexting
everything

it get's annoying after a little while.
>>
>>7565478
no

ive turned the troll tides on you

now you are annoyed and
>the one time i decide to be nice to a fucking delinquent you turn around and try to fucking bite me.
wow you've been a dick the whole time its ironic that you accuse me of being mean and sour but you've been a miserable piece of shit the whole time you havent even made an effort to respond with any clarifications or elucidations just garbage shitposting

leave and never return
>>
>>7565501
I actually am not trying to troll, i know it might SEEM like that from you blotched perspective, what's sad is that we could be friend's, and you choose to attack me further.

And if you haven't noticed i'v been replying to this thread all day, you'd be exhausted as well if you where doing this all day.

But this thread was a mistake obviously because there is more wanna be Transgender people here then actual real transgender people.

I wish i could give you the kawaii looks, but considering you don't want the Vagina and XX chromosomes or the ability to give birth, why don't you just hand that over to me? you can have the looks, just let me have the real females body.
>>
>>7563173

Thank you!! Serioulsy, OP is bating. Sad little person who thinks getting their penis lopped means you've reached womanhood. If your entry ticket to being a woman is being slongless then you're the one putting the emphasis on junk, not the people who just want to look the part so they have the neccessary tools to BE the part.

I've gotten hook, lined and sunk.
>>
>>7565579
You've got one warped view of being a Woman, and why are you saying i'm bating? just because you don't like my comments? Kids...
>>
File: 1472698123366.jpg (37KB, 636x728px) Image search: [Google]
1472698123366.jpg
37KB, 636x728px
>>7565295
Well these so called shit pillars are pretty fucking strong that you're able to dodge all logic.

Whatever, stick to your Anime fantasies it's not my place to tell you what makes you happy... if THIS makes you happy then more power to you.
>>
>>7565540
>Vagina
SRS is good enough.
>XX chromosomes
Doesn't matter.
> ability to give birth
But real women can be infertile. Would you still take that kind of deal?
>>
>>7565632
WHAT?
Srs is good enough? YEA maybe for you,

and i want my fucking XX Chromosomes, you can keep your XY's

and if i can't give birth then there is plenty of other things to do, even though that would suck because i'd love to have kids.
>>
>>7563049
Damn Op, you really pissed off a lot of people, I agree with you, and if this whole post was only bait then GG had a mighty Kek reading the comments.
>>
>>7565626
>logic
you're not logical.

>Whatever, stick to your Anime fantasies it's not my place to tell you what makes you happy... if THIS makes you happy then more power to you.
this is literally the thing you refused to say- albeit with your strawman ad hominem "anime fantasies" bullshit included to attack people again- this whole time and now are saying it because you were backed into a corner with your irrational statements

>>7565643
trolling

you dont have XX chromosomes and never will

>Srs is good enough? YEA maybe for you,
you are a terrible person coming here to attack transpeople

>>7565626
trolling

>>7565585
>You've got one warped view of being a Woman
projecting

putting emphasis on genitals over substance

doesn't want to conform to any gender norms, therefore doesn't actually want to be a woman

>>7565875
literally OP being a samefag bumping because nobody was replying
>>
>>7565643
That's nice, but you won't ever have real vagina, won't ever have XX chromosomes, and won't be able to give birth.

And since you apparently disregard any social rules, you'll never be perceived as a woman either.

So don't act like you're oh so much superior than other trannies, while they actually pass and are happy with their transition, while you're shitposting and wallowing in self-pity.
>>
File: 148054159236463-1.png (19KB, 974x64px) Image search: [Google]
148054159236463-1.png
19KB, 974x64px
>>7565896
I'm not even trolling dumb ass, and i'm not samefagging

better luck next time.

Also can you pretty please fuck off? you're the only one clearly trolling, and i'm glad not one is hardly commenting, it's a pain having to reply to every fucking wanna be girl weirdo.
>>
>>7563049
Who the fuck wants to look ugly? I'm sure you'd rather look pretty as well, but if all you can look like is an ugly hon, you'll still take that if it'll ease the dysphoria, right?

You should definitely work towards looking the best you can, though. Or will you get fat and just let it all go?
>>
>>7565936
Who's side are you on?
And how do i disregard social rules? you only fucking know me from 4Chan.

And i'm not trying to act all superior from the other trannies, i'm just trying to get people to re-think their thoughts, i don't want anyone being Mislead..

Also there is a lot of trannies out there 10x more of a better person than i am, i wasn't even trying to act more lofty then all of them.
>>
>>7565950
youre retarded just leave nobody wants you here you are saying things people have already thought to death

nobody is gonna doubt they are trans just because you come here and say "lmao u guiz r tryin 2 b anime gurls ur motives are less pure than mine"

you're not intelligent and it's not even being presented in a rational way you are just arguing to argue sounds to me like unprincipled trolling
>>
You sound like you're trying to justify the fact that you are ugly by projecting this story onto us. I want to be attractive. I want people to see an attractive woman when they see me. So yeah, forgive me for shooting high. At least I have standards.
>>
>>7565979
This is my thread, fuck off you forever XY chromosome attention whore seeking faggot, i'm not rude enough to tell you to Kys, but i'm rude enough to tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>7565976
You are that shitposter from yesterday who was praising Russians for their homophobia and wouldn't fuck off. I remember your random capitals and badly spelled words like you are ESL. "Mislead." "4Chan." Calling people trannies when you aren't one... You're self-admittedly not trans in that other thread, so why are you pretending to be? Being trans doesn't make you immune to criticism for stupid ideas. Why do you believe it is a shield to be trans?
>>
>>7566001
I haven't made a thread in fucking weeks dumb ass, i know it might be hard for you to take my word for it because you don't like me, but it's the truth, this is my first thread in weeks.
>>
>>7565993
>forever XY chromosome attention whore seeking faggot
nice ascribe more things to me that are not true and say transphobic shit cause you're totally mtf too you fucking bigot go ahead show your true colors this is easy exposing your lies

i want shitposters to leave
>>
>>7566004
You have the same style of posting. I know disinfo and shills from having seen boards implode over social engineering. Your shitty divisive tactics are obvious.
>>
>>7565976
>And i'm not trying to act all superior from the other trannies, i'm just trying to get people to re-think their thoughts, i don't want anyone being Mislead..
Yeah, and I'm a fucking cis woman.
>>
>>7566006
You're the shit poster in my thread, you've already saturated this thread with your filth, piss off...

pretty fucking please?
>>
>>7566011

"Face palm"

So because i have the same style of typing then that means i'm the same person?
fuck off.
>>
>>7566012
Really? are you really a cis woman?
>>
>>7566014
Never.

I actually care about human beings. I will block your bigotry at every turn and ruin your stupid social engineering garbage. It's bad enough TERFs want us all dead; I won't allow people like you to come here with these bullshit strawman arguments and brow beat people into agreement with your malformed troll opinions. You have no substance and no depth to your claims, because they are empty rhetoric of someone bigoted against trans people.

Those who continue to run their mouths and attack people but can't handle people standing up for themselves and bringing clarity and light to something are weak. You want silence and agreement, self sabotage. You are pathetic. You are underhanded and lack any tact or decorum. I can smell the stench of a liar on you.

>>7566024
You type EXACTLY the same. Just admit you've been caught red handed. Post a picture. Anything could prove you're legit, but you won't do it because this all a thin ruse, a trolling attempt that failed.

You said it yourself, "What transgirl says such mean things?" Then you proceeded to misgender--- a lovely sign of someone who isn't trans just casually insulting people through misgendering them.
>>
>>7565979
And you're damn right my motives are more pure.

Everyone here is only in it for the damn looks, you people honestly make me sick.

"Hurr derp erf i curnt lok lik anamoo girlz then i dun wana b a girlz anymorz lel"
>>
>>7566077
That is a strawman you invented from the start, and a meaningless one at that. You have a superiority complex.

No one claimed anything like what you replied to. You have not once furnished evidence of it. Not even screencaps of other topics. Nothing.

You are delusional. Deal in facts and maybe you wouldn't be failing to communicate.
>>
>>7566064
Imma try one more time to be nice to you, and i'd hope you reply in a calmer fashion.

I care deeply about Humans, and and the end of the Day i just don't want people to fuck up their appearance just because they see how cute Anime girls are or w/e

If i didn't care then i wouldn't be taking all this time to try comment and reply back, the last 17% of this thread has been just us arguing, it's truly getting old.. yea arguing is fun and all if controlled, but it's out of hand now, so why don't i put whatever i said behind me? ok? are you willing to forgive me? or are you just going to call me a troll again? i mean can keep arguing if you like, but imma go to bed soon... soooo don't be surprised if i randomly stop messaging back because i most likely just fell asleep..

Also, i haven't made a thread in weeks, i know you won't fully believe me because you don't like me or i type a certain fucking way or something idk..

I honestly haven't made a thread in weeks, so can you please stop trying to pin some thread on me that i never took place in?

Anyways, i'm not bigoted, i'm just flustered if you can't tell, i'v been reading and typing all day.

But here at least let me say this...

IF trying to be a cute as possible even if it is unrealistic and if it makes you happy then i am HONESTLY happy for you, i just want someone to fuck up.. Believe it or not but i DON'T want someone to commit suicide, i don't want them to get pushed into a world they think they belong in... BUT if it makes them happy then more power to them and to you.
>>
>>7566141
why are you just repeating the same thing

you dont say anything new

real humans dont have canned talking points and if you could say anything unique or new you would have already done so

>IF trying to be a cute as possible even if it is unrealistic and if it makes you happy then i am HONESTLY happy for you, i just want someone to fuck up.. Believe it or not but i DON'T want someone to commit suicide, i don't want them to get pushed into a world they think they belong in... BUT if it makes them happy then more power to them and to you.
the anime thing was never a thing and that was established immediately

don't treat people like engaging in a social system makes them stupid, especially when they know what they are doing already. even if those people exist there's literally nothing to make one reason or another for dysphoria more legit and no one way to deal with dysphoria.

i forgive you if just let it go. there are certainly people who have being pretty as a motive and guess what? that is acceptably feminine behavior. one of the worst things perhaps on this board is that people emphasize looks and passing but don't work on internally changing their depressive or anxiety issues too, so they get too caught up in appearances and forget that they have other things to them as people.

if that is what you don't like, i think everyone is in agreement on that point; however, it is very important that people still do what makes them happy. if they are relieving dysphoria it is progress for them.

this message of yours is good and fine, and it is compromise. im sorry, i just get so sick and angry and upset with the stupid shitposting on this board. i forgive you and forgive my ad hominem attacks and my being obscene.
>>
File: 1469833523856.png (500KB, 441x432px) Image search: [Google]
1469833523856.png
500KB, 441x432px
>>7566243
Thank goodness we can be friends now, i don't think i could kept arguing with you, my fingers where going to fall off any second..

>it is very important that people still do what makes them happy

I couldn't agree more with this.

I feel bad if i did cause anyone to be dysphoric, but damn, i just want people to be sure... i'd hate for someone to enter this world and then find out it isn't for them and then they're stuck and might even result in a suicide, when i read these stories of Transgender people killing them selves it just breaks my heart.. I just want people to be happy, i don't want them to goof up.

I'm happy we made peace though, peace is indeed good.

Also the whole anime girl thing was just an example, i know there is more to it then just that.
>>
>>7563049
there are plenty of cis girls and guys that want to look like anime characters, why is it wrong for trans people?

(though i see ur point, this is 4CHAN not a normal non-anime website though)
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.