[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you be clocked by your choice of fast food? I went to Red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: red-rooster[1].jpg (27KB, 550x242px) Image search: [Google]
red-rooster[1].jpg
27KB, 550x242px
Can you be clocked by your choice of fast food?
I went to Red Rooster the other day and I got hassled by some guys outside the restaurant. They were saying stuff like "Nice roll, faggot".
I normally order the Chicken and Gravy Roll so I think that might have something to do with it.
Would I get hassled if I ordered the Tropicana meal instead? Pineapple makes me dysphoric but if it helps me pass, I'll order that instead.
>>
>>7562255
upload a pic of the chicken roll, then we wiill know if it passes.
>>
File: 1436250281714.jpg (49KB, 540x779px) Image search: [Google]
1436250281714.jpg
49KB, 540x779px
>>
File: red rooste roll.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
red rooste roll.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>7562262
>>
>>7562275
Right is my roll, left is my hole.
>>
>>7562275
Disgusting. Do americans have no standards?
>>
>>7562319
red rooster is an australian company
>>
File: anticipation.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
anticipation.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>7562329
>>
>tfw i work at red rooster.
Used to do delivery but I crashed the car so I'm stuck on kitchen hand duty.
>>
>>7562275
That gravy roll is really bad.
1. We used to bring our rolls out of the freeze and put them in the oven.
2. now we defrost them and toast them.
That looks like a roll that was pulled out of the freezer and microwaved, most likely done if they ran out, that gravy is also really watery, either too much boiling water, not enough cold water, or not stirred properly
Gravy is 500ml of cold water, add the powder, stir, and then add 2000ml of boiling water, and stir some more, the use by time is 3hrs
>>
>>7562543
What did you crash the car into? and how fast were you driving? or are you just a bad driver?
>>
>>7562255
Tropicana instead? That's even gayer? Quarter chicken and chips is the only thing cis het males order from red rooter so maybe try that? I bet you got a Vanilla coke with your roll, you gay cunt.
>>
>>7562255
Anything besides Taco Bell is clockable by itself
>>
>>7562255
wtf is wrong with you... you are now changing your preference of food to pass? You must seek psychiatric help immediately
>>
So are we ignoring that OP said "Nice roll, faggot" and got 2 sets of dubs? Or was that the joke
>>
>>7565865
>implying Australia has something shitty like Taco Bell

Get fucked, mate
>>
>>7562255
I get a steak and cheese with siracha and extra jalapenos at Subway, so probably.
>>
>>7565949
Aussie already triggered.
For the record, you guys do have Taco Bell.

t. burgerfag who has been to Australia
>>
>>7565977
No shit? Well I'm still not buying it, Guzman Y Gomez is superior
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.