[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to talk about something.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: I hate USA.jpg (176KB, 650x458px)
I hate USA.jpg
176KB, 650x458px
You can be a girl who is masculine without having to be trans. (Just a masculine girl)
You can be a feminine boy without having to be trans.
If you are a boy who gets sexually aroused by masculinity and not my femininity you might be homosexual.
And if you are a girl who gets aroused by femininity and not masculinity, you might be lesbian.
If you get aroused by both you might be bisexual.
And if you are straight, there is no problem with "checking" you sexuality out.
However, a transgender person can never change their genetic code and will therefore never be a true man or woman.
Now you know. It is this way either you accept it or not.
>>
>>7560929
I know all of this, yet I continue changing my body further and further. Even if I cannot win, I will continue with my struggle.
>>
>>7560929
that's nice
but
>i act nothing like a masculine girl (masculine girls and guys act very, very differently, for one you don't really meet the former on 4chan)
>i am attracted to straight women, not lesbians (they look and act very, very differently)
>i have crippling dysphoria about the sexed aspects of my body
therefore, i am transitioning into the equivalent position of a man with de la chapelle syndrome, who i doubt you would argue is not a true man
>>
>>7560932
What do you mean by "win"?
Pick one of the options i have provided and stick with it. Do this and i guarantee you will find love, might not be eternal love. But you will find it.
>>
>>7560946
but you type like a masculine girl anon.
>>
>>7560929
thanks for reassuring me im straight op, however not a "true" straight as you put it
>>
>>7560946
>i act nothing like a masculine girl (masculine girls and guys act very, very differently
Act like a guy and you are a masculine girl.
Some might do it differently, find someone who does it the way you like it.
>i am attracted to straight women, not lesbians (they look and act very, very differently)
You are attracted to people who does not want to have a sexual relationship with you?
There are plenty of lesbians out there that you probably have walked past or even fantasized about that you will never know were actual lesbians.
>i have crippling dysphoria about the sexed aspects of my body
Please don`t. Learn how love yourself for who your heart is. If you want to do something about it, work out? If you don`t have the time or energy or simply just the motivation to do that then don`t. But most importantly, just be yourself and be "out there". you never know what you might find.
You can never choose who loves you or not, but you can choose to love yourself or not.
>>
>>7560999
Are you a woman?
>>
File: A_9d81ea_6140324.jpg (87KB, 900x903px) Image search: [Google]
A_9d81ea_6140324.jpg
87KB, 900x903px
>>7560929
Skull-size Chan, we've had this discussion before and it leads to everyone getting pissy because we dont believe you.

>>7561010
> Please don`t. Learn how love yourself for who your heart is. If you want to do something about it, work out? If you don`t have the time or energy or simply just the motivation to do that then don`t. But most importantly, just be yourself and be "out there". you never know what you might find.
You can never choose who loves you or not, but you can choose to love yourself or not.

This was the most kind I've ever seen you. Im proud of you Skull-size chan.
>>
>>7560999
checked.
straight is a gender now?
>>
>>7560953
>pick one of the options i have provided
here comes the utmost authority everyone, can't really fight the tranny gestapo can you. time to detransition.
>>
>>7560929
I want a woman's body. This has nothing to do with wanting a woman's gender roles or anything else you wrote.
>>
>>7560929
Looks like fun, confusing trans with the whole gay/lesbian spectrum. The issues are pretty thoroughly unrelated. Who you go to bed as versus who you go to bed with.

>>7561010
I've been flirted with by both lesbians and gay men regularly, but unrelated to the fact that I already have been in a committed relationship for a year so far, so don't pull the baloney that you can't find love as a trans. That is just low-grade trolling to do so.

And I love your idea to work out if you don't like the sexed parts of your body, such as the breasts and genitals. Do you know of some regime that will invert a penis into a vagina, or the reverse, and do you also have one that will grow functional breasts from a flat chest or reduce a grown one? I think the world is interested in these amazing new exercises.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.