[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is losing your dysphoria after you get SRS a sign of being AGP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bimbo.jpg (157KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bimbo.jpg
157KB, 480x640px
Is losing your dysphoria after you get SRS a sign of being AGP?
>>
Reminder that its redpilled as fuck to get SRS because dicks on mtfs are disgusting.
>>
>losing your dysphoria
Like suddenly not wanting to be a woman anymore because you had surgery or like suddenly not feeling quite as shitty about yourself once you have surgery? In the case of the former, maybe, but probably not in the case of the latter.
>>
>>7559710
Yes, that is normal. That's why AGPs have a higher rate of getting SRS, while HSTS are more likely to go for FFS instead.
>>
>>7559832
>Self mutilation

Its a procedure done by surgeons.

Also penises on transgirls are disgusting and its great that their getting rid of that shit.
>>
>>7559832
the real redpill
>>
>>7559728
this
>>
>>7559710
It is a sign that caraposter is worthless human being that needs to end her own life.
>>
>>7559710
no, though there are agps who have that experience
maintaining high (as in, near pre-transition) dysphoria levels post-op is correlated with agp, though, because agp women often struggle to assimilate into female society and retain dysphoria due to it
>>7559771
not wanting surgery is strongly correlated with agp (and even more strongly correlated with aap, though the fact most early-transition trans guys have fallen for the 'bottom surgery is shit' meme complicates matters)
>>
>>7561302
What about early transitioners who have post-SRS regret?
>>
>>7561311

shit that doesnt exist.
upset that trannies arent stuck with that meat when they get SRS? go chase guys instead caraposter you dumb faggot if you like dicks so much.
>>
>>7561311
early transitioner =/= hsts (though /tttt/'s delusional definition of early may = hsts)
operative regret =/= failed social assimilation
operative regret =/= permanent
correlation =/= 100%
at any rate, do you have any good examples of this to point to? the literature studying srs regret amongst hsts/agp lines finds it's statistically nonexistent in hstses. i can think of several early transitioners (defined as <18) who detransitioned and could be labelled as being one of the two trans categories (as opposed to having a completely different problem), but all were aap.
>>
>>7561324
just snapped you
>>
>>7559710
not likely
>>
>>7561416
why so?
>>
>living a fulfilling life without dysforia makes you agp
Really gets the noggin going
>>
I'm certain this is bait but I'll reply.
When I started to pass, when my family and friends accepted me as a female, when guys started to like me, I began to feel a little less shitty and my dysphoria now is not that bad it used to be. I don't really want to kms now. I think similar happens after getting srs.
>>7559742
This
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.