[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get into assplay. Problem is no vibrator / dildo and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1483952511331.png (676KB, 752x858px) Image search: [Google]
1483952511331.png
676KB, 752x858px
I want to get into assplay. Problem is no vibrator / dildo and I'm in no position to buy one. I have rubber gloves and lube though. How does one prepare the ass for assplay? How do I clean it without an anal douching kit?
>>
>>7559238
just have a big dump and take shower. it ll clean most of it.
>>
>>7559238
take a water bottle
fill it with water
you know what to do next
>>
>>7559253
Thanks <3
>>
>>7559238
Take a shit
Clean out your butthole with an enema
Wait two hours to prevent anal fissions
Give yourself another enema
Break out that curvaceous bottle of wine (my preference grand marya or whatever that orange liquor is called.
Stick it in the pooper
>>
>>7559238
Change your diet.
Your colon and rectum health reflects the food you eat. If you are regular and keep yourself groomed down there, shouldn't be a problem.
Don't make it a habit of using an enema though, it will really screw with your colon if you keep flushing it like that.
>>
I got a vibrator and tried to do it today, and I didn't really feel much. Felt like it was just kinda there most of the time, not really any stimulation. Is that pretty usual first go? Tried fingers a few times before and still didn't really get anything from it.
>>
>>7559238
nigga what you gotta do is get a plastic waterbottle and just take that shit into the shower and you gotta fill it with water and you gotta stick that shit in your ass nigga, you just gotta keep washing your ass out lil nigga
>>
>>7559342

any tips for the diet? things to avoid, etc.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.