[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can male-to-female people experience uncertainty with sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: sexual_dimorphism.jpg (26KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
sexual_dimorphism.jpg
26KB, 500x586px
Can male-to-female people experience uncertainty with sexual dimorphism to a point it may blind them to the true of their actual body mass?

I am somehow who was just told their therapist thinks they are ready for hormones after I spilled my heart and told them I was ready to give up because I've been afraid of not passing since I am already pushing 30-years-of-age. This fear came from everything that I have read both on here and on 420chan's /cd/ board.

But at the same places as they are the only transgender communities I tend to go to for more information as I am certainly never going to Susan's Place or Tumblr. They told me that age doesn't have to matter when it comes to pass as it is really more about what you have genetically and how it is utilized during the procedure. I sometimes think maybe suicide is the best alternative for me even though /cd/ told me that even if I turn out to be a hon that I should still go through the gender change. Hell, if I am forced to live like a man, I still want to have SRS just for the sole reason of hating my penis and wanting a hole instead.

I really have no idea what my body mass is as I've been told different things in honest observations and conversation. I've been called skinny-fat as I have very skinny almost "chicken-like" legs which I do feel some pride in, skinny underdevelop arms which may have put on some weight I am not proud of, and my torso is probably the most masculine part of me because I've been told it was very wide and fat.

Continued in post below, Temporary tripcode just for this thread.
>>
I hate my fat fucking face even though others who have seen me said I was cute to me. I am prematurely balding so I have to wear wigs which do seem to aid in feminizing my face. I am particularly okay with wearing one as I've been told cis-women wear them also. But now when it comes down to what this thread is about, I often view myself as a small individual which tends to blind me by my gross massive 6'2" tall size. While I suppose the plus side to such a height could be that I could potentially still pass for a plus size model or even being able to dress like an Amazon for Halloween. I still feel terrible about my weight and mass whenever I see myself in photographs.

I often times feel as if I am small than I really am and I am not sure if this is because I identify as female or not. I can imagine this is like men and how they may feel they have a small penis because they are looking down at it when it can be bigger from someone else's viewpoint during oral sex. I am wondering if there are other tgirls out there who often feel blinded by what they feel like their body mass is and what they actually are.

And if I have to commit suicide, does anyone know how I could go about it successfully for no more than $20?
>>
>>7557586
>/cd/ told me that even if I turn out to be a hon that I should still go through the gender change
wtf
>>
>>7557642
Maybe it was here. I loose track of who said what. But I was told this by someone on either or both of these communities.
>>
If you have a fat face isn't this something that can help in passing?
>>
>>7557586
Just get on hormones to feel less dysphoric, You wont know how you will look until you try. There is a good chance you will get hair regrowth, and loose alot of body mass from muscle atrophy. even if you dont look 100% female, it doesn't matter because .

You wont become a hon unless you wear female clothes while still having an obvious man body. At least give hormones a chance, you might even find happiness being a femboi
>>
>>7557662
Another masculine feature I have that terrifies me is that I have horrible body hair all over except where I want it, on my head. Will I end up looking more like a horrible beast?

I've been watching my food intake too so I don't gain anymore pounds.
>>
>>7557671
I should note that I do shave, but I haven't figured out how to go about shaving my back side though.
>>
>>7557662
>is like men and how they may feel they have a small penis because they are looking down at it when it can be bigger from someone else's viewpoint during oral sex. I am wondering if there are other tgirls out there who often feel blinded by what they feel like their body mass is and what they actually are.

this is bad, bad, bad advice. HRT doesn't do shit if you are 6'2' and a big face. Really, you stupid faggots shouldn't be giving this advice so lightly. Transition will make you anxious, depressed, isolated, phobic, psychotic if you do not pass.
>>
>>7557654
no, stupid, fat on a face that is already big with expanded facial planes. Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
I don't understand the extremeness of your gender dysphoria. I don't understand wanting to kill yourself because you can't be a girl. I don't understand the obsession with removing your penis.

I felt I was trans. I attempted to transition. Frankly, when I realized it was hopeless I decided it's better to continue my life as a man. I mean you are 30 years old. If living as a man was really so bad how did you go 30 years. I think you should consider the fact that may be you are hysterical.

Look I can tell you that you are never going to be a woman. You are choosing between being a normal male and being a transsexual male. Those who have actually went through transition will know what I mean.
>>
>>7559351
>Frankly, when I realized it was hopeless I decided it's better to continue my life as a man.
>You are choosing between being a normal male and being a transsexual male. Those who have actually went through transition will know what I mean.

Congratulations! You were never trans and have been spared the suffering. Now kill yourself you TERF rhetoric spewing piece of shit
>>
>>7558946
But women have fatter faces than men, no?
>>
>>7557592
what, do you need money for fucking passage across the river styx?
>>
>>7560244
Some people do not want to spend a fortune when it comes to suicide. Plus they may be thinking of funeral expenses for their mother or other relatives who may not be complete shitheads.
>>
>>7559869
women have much more compact faces than men. So, imagine a man with a big ass wide long face. Now, add facial fat on that big ass wide long face. What happens? more volume to an already huge face
>>
>>7561386
i thank god every day that degenerates are not procreating and are therefore destroying civilization through seditious noncompliance with the "shit out a bunch of kids for capitalism" meme

desu hedonism unto death does more good than being a larger, more productive part of this system

but we should slash more cop car tires and burn banks down
>>
>>7561379
Those makeup tutorials on YouTube said more fat is good for feminine faces.
>>
>>7561560
Why are you glad about that? You're never going to procreate.
>>
>>7561560
Says the degenerate.
>>
>>7559630
>never a transsexual

Anyone who transitions is a transsexual. The difference is in motivation. Yes I am making fun of those who kill themselves. I think it's mostly low intelligence people who do that. Intelligent people find a way to surivive and get something out of life. We know how to rationalize instead of "zhomg I can't be a gurrrrl!?!? It's all I ever wanted since I was 4 years old ! Why live! Being a gurrl is the only thing that has ever mattered and I'm going to kill myself cause I was born one sex and not the other omg!"

That is extremely mentally thinking and if that's how all ts think than it was wrong to declassify trans people as mentally ill
>>
>>7562507
>look at me, I'm so much smarter than everybody here
>>
>>7557586
>blind them to the true of their actual body mass
This is a separate issue called body dysmorphia, although many trannies also suffer from it.
>>
>>7562518
Well at least I'm not going to kill myself or be a depressed failure of a human being like most trannies
>>
>>7562826
#BTFO
Will tran-trans ever recover?
>>
>>7562892
unlikely, brb buying rope from hardware store :,(
>>
I think my body is extremely masculine and ugly.
People around me tell me that I'm literally crazy for thinking so. BUT i see people tell obviously fucking ugly trans women that they are super pretty and beautiful, so idk what to believe. I feel like its a safer bet to think of myself as an unpassable ugly tranny, no matter how many people tell me that I'm passable and even attractive.
>>
>>7557642
you should at least go on hrt and change your body, since if you have dysphoria, you are going to do that anyway

as far as gender change is concerned, it's up to you
>>
>>7559351
yeah, I know what you mean, and I chose to be transexual male. I will stand abuse and ridicule and hardship, and I have accepted that I will never pass but I will never stop going that path regardless. In fact, I plan to get myself srs and ffs and make myself into even bigger freak. ha!
>>
>>7557654
So this is why fat men can pass for fat women?
>>
>>7557586
well
how fat are you?
we need numbers, or pictures
>>
>>7567163
Since I last weighed myself I was about 207.6 lbs. I think I might have lost a few more pounds because I thought I was much heavily as I was in the 210's. It's mostly my torso that I am worried about, but like another anon said. I won't see until I start hormones.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.