[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to have a sugar daddy? I'm a 20 year old bisexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: 1483589941320.jpg (99KB, 382x415px) Image search: [Google]
1483589941320.jpg
99KB, 382x415px
Is it wrong to have a sugar daddy? I'm a 20 year old bisexual guy who basically wants someone to take care of me financially. I just want to be a cute stay at home boyfriend. I want an upper middle class bf or gf to buy me whatever I want. I've never been in a same sex relationship. How is it exactly?
>>
>>7557244
Just follow your NEET dreams, friend
>>
He will leave you long term.
>>
>>7557505
This.
>>
>>7557505
>>7557512
Why? I wouldn't mind if he has a wife too or anything like that or even just brings girls home for himself.
>>
>>7557244
>I've given up any hope or inclination to support my own life or be a worthwhile member of society.

Yeah it's fuckin pathetic.
>>
>>7557590
You know that's a normal life for a girl, right?
>>
>>7557591
You're not a girl
>>
>>7557590
>>7557591
What's your point?
>>
>>7557597
So what? Girls are allowed to have the ultimate comfy life but guys aren't?
>>
>>7557600

Women have an ability that warrants financial care and monogamy.

You don't.
>>
>>7557244
That's fine, I mean, if you will take care of the house while he is gone, right?
>>
>>7557613
Bullshit. Guys don't just love women because they can poop out babbies. Infertile women get love too, and ones who don't want kids, and after childbearing age. Why can't feminine males?
>>
>>7557625
What's the problem with that? Being housewife is the easiest job in the world since kitchen appliances were invented.
>>
>>7557627
They probably do, but listen.

The longevity of relationships is ranked like this right, and even the top tier doesn't last long

>heteros with kids.
>infertile women and their cuck husbands
>equal partners gay relationships
>feminine male with a sugar daddy
>paying for the night
>>
>>7557635
I mean also cleaning the house overall likewise, but I understand. Then I think it's ok, good luck trying to find the man/woman of your dreams.
>>
i personally find people like that to be parasites, but putting that aside:
if you want a superficial relationship, you will be judged on a superficial level
eventually your looks will fade and you will be little more than an inefficient, live-in maid, especially if your client has a wife/husband who can already do maidwork but actually contribute to the household in a meaningful way
it's just not likely to be a sustainable plan
not to mention finding someone who would want this sort of thing for long periods of time, or even at all, might be a challenge
you can dream though, can't fault you for that
>>
>>7557244
I can tell you right away why this won't work out for you: you're lazy. You want shit handed to you on a platter.

If you want to get an arrangement like this and make it work, you have to hustle; you have to think of yourself as a saleable good. What can YOU do, what can you offer, what do you have that's worth their money so they'll want to, effectively, buy you? This is your job now, you have to work hard at it.

See, there are people who can make this work, but they either find it easy because they love their job, or they grind hard because they have no other marketable skills and they gotta eat. You're neither, just a slacker. That means everyone will correctly identify you as gross and parasitic, and nobody will give you a free ride.
>>
>>7557591
So much this.
>>
>>7557625
Obviously I would contribute by going to school and having a hobby-job like personal trainer.
>>
>>7557707
>eventually your looks will fade and you will be little more than an inefficient, live-in maid, especially if your client has a wife/husband who can already do maidwork but actually contribute to the household in a meaningful way
Why can't OP contribute meaningfully to the household?
>>
i have a job, i really want a daddy but i am also sort of disgusted by men. what do i do?
>>
>>7557892
If you're willing to pay your share of the rent, I could do with a waifu to clean and make sure I eat.
>>
>>7559214
Anon, the trade is the "girl" gets supported by the guy.
>>
>>7559129
he brings in no money and has no marketable skills besides cleaning
and even at that the rates for his services are likely to be far higher than a typical maid, and with equal skills at best
if anything he'd be like a kid, and kids are real money sinks
>>
>>7559438
He'd be a friend and could do any chores, just like a woman, while being less demanding.
>>
>>7557737
This is a retarded mindset.

People keep dogs without training them to lug around carts to make money or whatever the fuck, because they want a fluffy thing to protect their home and love them.

Why wouldn't you keep a person to protect, clean, repair, and manage your home, while you get to fuck them and do friend stuff with them? Superior to a dog in every way. Not even that much more expensive to feed.

How often do people call dogs parasites? Considering a qt live-in to be a parasite is a disgusting mindset.
>>
>>7559641
>Considering a qt live-in to be a parasite is a disgusting mindset.
It's a sexist mindset too, because that's how women live, yet that logic is never applied to women.
>>
>>7557579
He does.
>>
>>7559158
>i really want a daddy but i am also sort of disgusted by men
wut?
>>
>>7559586
>friend
does that mean no sex? the only thing he can really give that has any real value?
>any chores
maybe, depends how hardworking/willing they are
and considering they're looking for someone else to solve their problems, it's not likely
>less demanding
not likely
"I want an upper middle class bf or gf to buy me whatever I want."
"buy me whatever I want."
sounds pretty demanding to me
i'm more wondering why op didn't go all out and just say they want a rich bf to suck the money out of
doing it to an upper middle class guy means there's less money to drain, and thus there's more stress on the parasitic relationship
>just like a woman
can't have kids, plus it's considered weird/deviant to be in a same sex couple/slave relationship (assuming he's leaning more toward bf), plus we don't even know if op is cute, or at least cute enough to be an effective parasite
the odds of finding someone who's into all of these things and isn't a psychopath, and is wealthy is so very, very slim
but this is more a thread about morals, not likelihoods

technically speaking there is no right or wrong, so do whatever you want, op
in terms of the american lens and culture, being a parasite is generally frowned upon
being in a gay relationship is also frowned upon, but seemingly less so, depending on the specific area

however, in america you are free to spend your money on almost whatever you want, so finding someone who wants to be op's sugar daddy is totally their choice, assuming they're intelligent enough to realize what they're doing
op gets money, op's daddy gets some weird sexual fetishes fulfilled (or maybe he'll just kill/cannibalize you; yes, they do that sometimes), everyone is happy (or dead, and thus have no opinions and don't matter) and it's fine
it most likely won't be a good choice in the long run, but legally speaking it's fine
morally speaking it's iffy; it depends on who you ask (as with most moral questions)
i find it a little gross, but that's just me
>>
>>7559971
>technically speaking there is no right or wrong
Wrong.
>>
>>7557244
>Someone who genuinely likes you is fine with this.
This is like winning the lottery five times in a row, it won't fucking happen.

>You are 10/10 attractive and are a good housekeeper
You will be tossed out as soon as you age, and then you will be forced to get a job like everyone else

>You are reasonably attractive and are willing to put up with absolutely anything so a hardcore sadist keeps you around as a plaything
You will be tossed out or seriously harmed once you bore him/refuse any of his demands, and then you will be forced to get a job like everyone else

Pick option two or three, this is your future.
>>
File: 1443986402116.gif (3MB, 300x148px) Image search: [Google]
1443986402116.gif
3MB, 300x148px
>>7557737
>>7559641
Both of you are partially right.

As someone that has experience with this, just keep in mind that most daddies do not want you to actually live with them. You might have a key or access to the house at certain times, but generally you will be expected to have a somewhat stable life outside of them and be available to be used on an "as needed" basis.

You might not be treated poorly, but you will always be seen as beneath your daddy. If you start to detest or defy that role they will just get rid of you. Even if you fit the role perfectly, your youth, beauty, novelty, or utility will fade and they will move on to someone new.

Sure go have your fun anons but remember that you will have to grow up and face the world sooner or later.
>>
>>7560079
I will like that role and I don't mind being beneath him, but I need to live with him, unless he can put me up somewhere. I can't afford my own place and I need to move out.
>>
I am 29 years old. I work my ass off about 70 plus hours a week. I also lift a lot so my schedule is really hectic. My past relationships have always ended up with me being the sugar daddy. I make about 120k a year. Nothing like a millionaire but enough to live modestly. I actually prefer to have someone to cook and clean and to be there for me when I'm home. There's someone for everyone.
>>
>>7560105
>I need to live with him
That will complicate things greatly. If you move in you become a tenant and you automatically gain many rights (at least here in the US, and it varies state by state, city by city) that you would not otherwise have. Most daddies will simply not deal with this entanglement.

>unless he can put me up somewhere
Housing is generally speaking a persons largest expense, and again it makes a mess. Many places require a lease agreement, so he might be on the hook for rent after he has already moved on from you. How much liability do you expose him to if you trash the place? etc, etc, etc. People that are looking for a daddy/kid relationship tend to not be stupid people and they consider these things carefully.

Unless they are a decent sized real estate investor they probably will not have a bunch of empty living spaces laying around to offer you. Those that can easily cover your living expenses, oh lets not forget the "buy me anything I want" would have to be reasonably wealthy.

For you to find that type of person and bring the amount of value into their life that they find it to be a deal they want to make is extremely unlikely as others have already pointed out.

>I can't afford my own place and I need to move out
So this seems to be your main issue, you should focus on making your life not a shitstorm and you will become more attractive to a daddy. Most daddies are not millionaires, they are guys like >>7560116 that make low 6 figures and want a young, pretty university student available for use during the small amount of free time they have..... not an orphan, not a 3rd job, and certainly not a money pit.
>>
>>7560218
>If you move in you become a tenant and you automatically gain many rights (at least here in the US, and it varies state by state, city by city) that you would not otherwise have.
Does this apply to children living with their parents too?
>>
>>7560287
>Does this apply to children living with their parents too?
Yes. But in the US (god help you if you live elsewhere) tenant laws are not only governed at the State level (there are 50 states), but there are also local ordinances (county, city, etc) regarding tenancy to deal with.

I do deal with real estate but still I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN THE LAW (this is what you pay lawyers for). The general rule in most states is that you are responsible for your child until they turn 18 or graduate High School, whichever comes last. There are a lot of moving parts to that, but if you are still currently enrolled in HS you are probably safe. The big issue comes with the eviction process, this is different in every jurisdiction, some states (like California) have very meticulous procedures and notifications that have to be made to the tenant to evict them. In some small red states they can basically just change the locks on you.

Good luck.
>>
>>7560116
idk how you have time to do 70 hours a week and have a relationship
>>
Its not wrong but its not a good idea. Grab a career just in case they betray you.
>>
>>7560218
You're an idiot. I said I work a lot and would like someone to come home to. It's not that I am using him. It's a codependent relationship. Lots of straight couples do it. Why does it have to be a double standard.
>>
>>7563745
>You're an idiot
No, you are the idiot friend. When I said "guys like...." and then linked your post number I was just referring to you having a few thousand per month in disposable income + no free time; which does in fact describe most of the daddy types I know. Sorry if your ego got caught up in it, and you felt it was more than that.

Instead of being a beta white knight faggot and crying about it how about you leave your contact info and offer to take OP in if you like him so much. Pussy.
>>
>>7560354
he would have to work 10 hours a day every day a week. It's possible to do, and it's also possible to have relationship, especially if he's commuting time isn't long; but it's unlikely and isn't a lifestyle most people would or are willing to lead.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.