[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skullsize Autist - Please Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: clocked on soc.jpg (128KB, 1152x814px) Image search: [Google]
clocked on soc.jpg
128KB, 1152x814px
I posted on /soc/ yesterday and i got clocked, im a ftm, i thought as an ftm im unclockable? anyways can skullsize autist and other ppl please tell me what exactly looks so "feminine" that its obvious?

i do generally think i pass but this really hit home for me :/. i do admit im pretty effeminate and i also identify as being gay, but really? my fucking face/skull reads feminine? :S
>>
>>7557076
You didn't get clocked...
>>
File: leafyishere.png (425KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
leafyishere.png
425KB, 728x728px
>>7557076
in a trans guy who transitions past a certain stage of puberty (usually age 14-16), the lower face might masculinize because there's muscle involved there, but the upper face won't because it's all bone
you can clock trans guys pretty easily from a rounded forehead
t. ftm
>>
>>7557076
Young people look fem. you'll look younger longer

You didn't get clocked
>>
>>7557076
>really? my fucking face/skull reads feminine?
Yepperinos, don't listen to these hugboxers above. Even from the tiny screen of thumbnails you posted it's clear that you have a grillface above the upper lip, try holding your thumb over especially the bottom pic and you'll see.

I assume in real life when the actual size/proportions of your head are clearly visible in moving 3D this is even more noticeable but obviously I can't know.

t. not skull size autist, believe it or not
>>
File: pics of me.jpg (2MB, 4924x2148px) Image search: [Google]
pics of me.jpg
2MB, 4924x2148px
>>7557087
obviously i did, go to the thread, no one else wrote that someone else looks feminine etc.. :S
>>7557091
well my forehead isnt that rounded though...
>>7557132
i got worse pics where i definitely looked like a butch on her first test shot, didnt think after 3 fucking years this would happen.
>>7557445
i attached this pic for u (and skullsize autist if hes around) can yall give me more info? can i get surgery?... dr.deschamps braly offers facial masculinization surgery.. would that work?
>>
>>7557493
part of the problem is your eyebrow shape, if you're trimming them you should stop doing that, if you aren't and they just grow like that you have my sympathy because i have the same problem
but yeah, you look pretty feminine
if it's still bad after you get your eyebrows sorted out i recommend fms
>>
>>7557493
Is shaping your eyebrows something you don't want to give up or do they not grow back?

The eyebrows look feminine by themselves, without taking skull shape into account
>>
>>7557493
weird

i can definitely see the woman in your eyes/forehead its really strange
you look like a hot mexican grill with an over developed jaw/chin
>>
>>7557493
>can yall give me more info?
I'll do my best: the main issue is that your eyes are big and wide apart, which is highly feminine and desirable in a woman but conversely, does not look even a little bit manly. The others mentioned your plucked-looking eyebrows which is also an issue but comparatively parenthetical. Other smaller issues of that sort are your long, thick eyelashes which again, would be highly deisrable in a woman so this is definitely in the "grim divine joke" department, and your low, rounded hairline which is again a feminine trait. The hairline's the smallest issue, though; not only would it not be at all noticeable on its own but plenty of balding cis men would commit mass murder for your hair.

Looking at these shots you also have kinda massive, plump lips, which uh, do you have any sisters? Hook me up with the phone numbers pham -- it's *weird* the extent to which you tick all the hot-chick boxes and any other grills in your family must be smoking.

>can i get surgery?
I'd say almost certainly no, as the main issue (as above) is your eyes. There's no surgery for narrowing the eye gauge and if there were it would be hilariously dangerous.

HOWEVER there are also good news: tons of yaoi-reading-type bitches swoon over big soulful eyes etc. and will not only not clock you and not care, but will girlspooge all over you. Besides, it's kind of unmanly to care about your looks, especially if you can bag pussy like the grill in second from right on the top row. So just chill, don't act like a fag, and enjoy taking everything you can get.
>>
>>OP transitions from what was probably a very attractive female into a very attractive, slightly feminine but still passable male.
>>Still wants to change.
Goddamn it OP why can't you be happy for yourself? You look perfectly fine.
Though that's coming from a fag who likes femme guys, but still. The only "girly" part of you is the eyes and that's not necessarily even a bad thing.
>>
>>7557076
>>7557493
you look like a massive faggot, not unpassable

give it a couple of years and you'll look like ben stiller
>>
I literally look like you and I am an unpassable mtf never get mam'd, only sir'd
Chill nigga, you're fine
>>
File: ssss.jpg (391KB, 1476x930px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.jpg
391KB, 1476x930px
>>7557493
So I did some morphing in gimp and this is what I got:

>Your eyes are extremely feminine
>Your eyebrows should not be arched
>Your fat distribution is still in female rage (at least in your photos)
>Your chin is tiny
>Your lips are upturned (your whole face is)
>You have thick juicy lips

But if you like your faggy/feminine look then ignore all of those.
As a MtF I'm jelly of your face...
>>
>>7557644
Men typically have longer and thicker eyelashes than women. This inaccurate information makes me question everything else you say.
>>
>>7557493
You dress and act very girly/gay boitoi style from what I've seen. Pick up some weights and do it three times a week. Eat a bit more in general. Look deeper into male fashion and look for what more masculine models.

Or you could just not give a shit and keep looking like a total gay fuccboi and owning it.
>>
Angie would likely clock you as pretransition MTF on mones. Which means you're doing a good job, you still pass as male. Do your eyebrows, faggot.
>>
>>7557493
you look like a femboy. you were told you look 'feminine', not that you are a woman. lots of cis men look feminine. if you passed me on the street i'd assume you were a gay man, and i'd probably try to hit on you because you are qt.
>>
>>7557076
hi, I'm just a lurker here who likes looking at pretty ftms. Just wanted to let you know you're one of them. :)
>>
>all these hugboxers

OP you look like a woman with a glued on beard. There I said it.
>>
>>7561481
i think it's the lips desu

you should stop pouting them

time will tell
>>
>>7561490
>Those eyes
>Dem eyebrow
>Dat chin

It's everything. OP looks like a more feminine version of Gal Gadot with a painted beard. Is that even real facial hair? Come on, what is wrong with all of you? Jesus. You can thank me later, OP.
>>
>>7557493
Whoa are your feet really that big senpai
>>
File: 45345.png (699KB, 804x880px) Image search: [Google]
45345.png
699KB, 804x880px
>>7561481
She wants you to point out and compliment her feminine traits, it's what she's been trained to do and training you to do. Don't give it to her.
>>
>>7557493
Your eyebrows, eyelashes and size of the eyes make you look feminine as well as your cheekbones. Your lips are also very full.

Don't take this the wrong way, you look attractive, just on the feminine side. But most attractive dudes have feminine features in some parts of their faces.

How long have you been on T?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.