[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do gay guys normally like tall skinny guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Im a little scared to go dating honestly. I'm 18, 6'4 and 150 pounds mostly submissive..

What are my options? Feel really self conscious. I was hit on by girls a lot throughout high school, although wasnt very interested, although besides repressing being gay I was incredibly shy.

Dont really know what to do....
>>
Also I've been told I have a nice butt.

Am i too tall to bottom?
>>
If there's anything I've learned it's that for every body type there are people that are into it. On top of that are the people that just don't give a fuck. Trust me, you'll do fine.
>>
Your ass is as tall as anybody else's once youre laying face down with a mouth full of pillow.
>>
>>7556266
You were obviously born to be a top
>>
>>7556848

how so
>>
File: 1477911175456.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1477911175456.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
6'4 and 150 lbs? That's pretty thin isn't it?

Put a wig on, I'd probably fuck you
>>
>>7556266
Get some muscles and you are ready to go. Tall muscle bottoms are literally a godsend. Superhot.
>>
I'm fortunately not that tall, but still rather tall. Lotsa people like to fuck me, and it somewhat conflicts with my self-loathing self-image where I'm some kind of gross hulkmann.

One thing I notice is that people assume you're shorter than you actually are a lot when they see you sitting down or from above. Just take care of yourself so you look young and pretty and maybe wear loose clothes (probably unnecessary desu). They'll still think of you as a cute little bitch and wanna fuck you when they see you standing up on the same floor.
>>
6'2'' 220 guy here.
I love tall submissive guys.
>>
>>7556266
>>7556463
That's literally my type. I absolutely love domming taller, skinnier boys. Where do you live, friendo?
>>
>>7559183

2 hours from chicago
>>
>>7556266
tall skinny guys best guys
post pic
>>
>>7559607
Shit, I'm in Europe myself. I'd definitely get together with you if you were closer though.
>>
>>7556266
Weight and dick size are usually more important than height.
>>
>>7559723

does it matter if you want to bottom
>>
>>7559723

re: dick size
>>
>>7559739
No. It just affects how much time you spend searching.
But generally there's a match, also depending on your own standards.
>>
>>7559764

ah
>>
i mean you sound great but. you kind of sound like a pussy. unless you are really beautiful and cute nobody is going to go after you. so you might have to nut up and actually make an effort to go out and find places where fags hang.
>>
>>7560452

any other way to meet guys besides grindr or gay bars?
>>
>>7560452

feel that a lot of the gay bars in my area are really seedy and full of creeps..
>>
>>7560465
>grindr or gay bars
Only do this if you want a one night stand or and STD.

Just hang out on websites dedicated to something you enjoy, and ask to hang out with the people who live near you. Alternatively go places you enjoy and approach people you think might be interesting. The bar scene only works if you are into the bar scene, the best way to meet someone is via something you are passionate about.
>>
>>7560516

Not really looking for one night stands, more of just a connection..
>>
>>7560465
you are 18 so you could go to a youth center. it might be weird because some people are gonna be younger but there are boys there. i met some different people. i went to two different ones so if your city has one you can check it out
or also just approach boys you're interested in whenever. in this way you can treat them like women but obv. you are rolling the dice if they are not gay.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.