[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to reject being transgender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: notrans.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
notrans.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
I have been questioning for nearly a year, and now I just want to get rid of my dysphoria permanently. No hormones, no surgery, no nothing. Help me get rid of this please.
>>
File: 94053.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
94053.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
>>7553973
Depending on how old you are, you should be able to age out of it. You're not an early transitioner, are you?
>>
See a therapist. Tell them of your desire to overcome your dysphoria without transition.
>>
File: BhqlH5vIgAA0lQU.jpg (72KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BhqlH5vIgAA0lQU.jpg
72KB, 768x1024px
>>7554006
You're right on the edge of being able to transition at all, this is your last chance.

Post a pic and we'll tell you wether or not you'll make it.
>>
>>7553973
>No hormones, no surgery, no nothing.
only solution left is to kill yourself
not even memeing here
>>
>>7554025
Um i said that I didn't want to transition and i want to try and live as male.
>>
>>7554129
If you repress you'll either end up killing yourself or transitioning as a 40 year old hon. Just take the fucking titty skittles now while you still have the chance.
>>
Bait thread.

Do not respond.
>>
>>7553973
Basically I stopped wanting to become an MTF by just being a feminine gay dude. Much easier to live with and come out as just gay to my family and stuff. Took hormones for a bit and they did in fact help with things like skin/ hair, body comp but I stopped before it gave me boobs and I just date men.
>>
>>7554143
Im just not ready to take hormones, it's too much of a risk. I want children in the future.
>>
File: 20170110_183935[1].jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170110_183935[1].jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>7554143
Also here's my face.
>>
>>7554259
>>7554287
Gonna be honest it looks like T wll rape your face if you don't start HRT soon.

Also stem cell babies will probably be a thing by the time you'd wanna have kids:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/02/23/babies-with-two-biological-same-sex-parents-could-become-a-reality-in-just-two-years/
>>
>>7554287
Okay, jesus. I can't believe puberty did that much to you already. But look, you have a few options, and I guarantee none of them are the ones you'll like.

You could repress, but the problem is that you'll probably end up transitioning at 40 or killing yourself. It's going to be an even harder transition if you get a wife and children in the future, to say nothing of the fact that you'll be an old man by then.

You could become a gay guy like >>7554166 said. That might be better than the first option, but you need to make sure that's what you really want. It won't be fulfilling if this isn't how you identify.

Finally, you could transition. If you have dysphoria, then this is your best bet. You're still young, so your body will be receptive to hormones. You don't even need to socially transition and become a girl. If you don't feel ready, you can stay as a guy. This is one of the hardest paths. It'll be incredibly painful and possibly lonely. It'll definitely be frightening and expensive. But if this is how you identify, who knows? It might be worth it in the end.

I chose the last option. I still hate myself, and I wish to hell I wasn't trans. But at least I'm alive.
>>
>>7554320
It has already "raped" my voice, I sound like a 17 year old, and i am growing facial hair. Its a bit late dont you think?
>>
>>7554352
No you retard your face is still really boyish, get on hrt now before its too late. Also get off 4chan and go see a professional gender therapist.
>>
File: you_shall_not_pass1.jpg (101KB, 640x387px) Image search: [Google]
you_shall_not_pass1.jpg
101KB, 640x387px
>>7554287
You will never pass.

Your facial planes have expanded already and your eyes are too far from each other (not to mention your negative canthal tilt). There is nothing feminine about that face and you look like an autistic boy all around.
>>
>>7554373
Honestly, just another reason to not transition. Thanks.
>>
>>7554352
Yeah okay honestly it's only going to get worse. So you can start hormones now to prevent further damage and hope FFS can do the rest or you can turn into a balding monkey.
Think about how shitty you feel now and remember it's only going to get much worse if you do nothing. Also you don't seem to have much facial hair so at least if you start now you won't have to spend a fortune on electrolysis and lasers. The thing is that repression basically never works. Do you really wanna be in a position where you transition when you're 20, 30, 40, and are constantly thinking, "if only I had started sooner..."?
>>
>>7554399
Concur. It doesn't look like you'll age very well as a man desu. If you want to keep transition as an option, now's the time.

>>7554373
Fuck off, skull autist.
>>
>>7554429
I am not ready. What happens if I'm just confused? What happens if I do take hormones then it turns out I was just a confused teenager?
>>
>>7554474
Exactly.
>>
>>7554287
What's your body like? Measurements?
>>
>>7554352
Facial hair is removable, and voice training exists.
>>
>>7554473
You can always just take AAs only while you think things over.
>>
>>7554490
I'm 5'11", my shoulders are 18 inches, and 34 inch waist.
>>
>>7554512
I'd rather have normal bone density thank you.
>>
>>7554429
>>7554516
Fuck off demented hormones-pushing hon.
He said he wants to have children one day, retard.
>>
>>7554614
That was OP, and that was OP
>>
>>7554614
To:
>>7554429
>>7554512
>>
Honestly I'm just gonna do what i want
>>
>>7554692
So what do you want?
>>
>>7554709
Hormones, no hormones. whatever ill make up my mind sooner or later
>>
>>7554287
This is why early transition is a meme it will never change someones skeleton structure. It all comes down to the genetics.
>>
>>7554709
I would like to transition but not now. I'm too young, and I could be confused.
>>
>>7554758
>>7554724
It's your choice, of course. Just make sure you're happy in the end. That's the important thing. :)
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 486x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 486x744px
Homosexuality is the ultimate cure for repressors.

>just be fit and healthy
>get to be submissive
>get to be emotional and sensitive
>get to date men
>no longer feel trapped in your body anymore and feel dysphoria go away
>>
>>7553973
Look into philosophy, particularly existentialism.

Learn to be okay with whatever you are, and that there is no "right" way to be, no "wrong" way to be, and certainly no "supposed to be". Life is full of chaos, and chaos is beautiful. Natural mutation, on nature's terms, is the basis of evolution. Without people who find themselves outside the "norm", we would never develop as a society, as a species.

You're you. Whatever you are is okay, and it's such a shame that we've come to the point in society where we let advertisement companies tell us what a "man" or "woman" should be, to the point that if we don't meet some kind of provided template, that we "don't belong" in one category or another.

Never let corporations and insecure social groups tell you that you need to be a certain way to be accepted or desired.

You're you. You have the body you were born with. It's beautiful, because it was created naturally. The fact that you don't like it is just pressure from one group or another making you feel like it "should be" different.

Once you learn that all the rules and standards in life are made-up by other people (people just like you or me, with flaws and everything) you understand that "the way things should be" is all just in our imagination.
>>
>>7554773
But, I'm not really attracted to males. If I forced myself id probably get used to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 236x315px
>>7554797
You really feel like a girl imo
It's just repressed. I thought I was straight as nails too.
>>
>>7554810
And what do you feel now?
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 743x916px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 743x916px
>>7554819
Completely and exclusively homosexual
>>
>>7554831
And that came from you rejecting being trans?
>>
>>7554831
I thought all germans were evil nazis
>>
>>7554831
If that's all i have to do i will do it.
>>
>>7554831
I will try being gay for a bit
>>
>>7553973
OP do you smoke weed? I'm a big masc hon in my early 30s and I turned to weed to fight gender dysphoria instead of transitioning.

15 is a damn good age to start, but wanting children changes things. Your quite mature for your age if you want children, I was a childish nerd at 15, I wasn't thinking about no goddamn children. You can bank sperm but it will expire after several years. Also, some people have regained fertility after going off of AAs. So theoretically you could start HRT, and detransition temporarily to impregnate your wife. Of course there is a risk that your fertility may not return.

>>7554014
Yep this is good advice. OP you need to figure out the nature of your dysphoria.

>>7554516
OP your decently masculine already, so your not a low T beta nerd at least. Your face has that wide spacing that trannies tend to have, but the odd ciswoman can have that. With HRT you'll probably look like a masculine woman.
>>
>>7554901
>With HRT you'll probably look like a masculine woman.
Why are you shamelessly lying to him? He'll only look like a masculine hon.
>>
>>7554849
*sigh*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sle1E9QgHNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
>>
>>7554901
Not gonna lie I do smoke pot occasionally, mostly if I am with my druggie friends. The wanting children thing has always been optional for me though. I would prefer having kids of my own but i am not adverse to adoption.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 613x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 613x640px
>>7554843
More like I was drawn into being trans because I didn't want to accept being a man who likes men.

Once I accepted that. Dysphoria went away.

>>7554871
>>7554888
It's really the best feeling.

>Gay men>chasers
>>
Accept your gender, and you're 15 for a start just wait.
>>
>>7554927
Oh.
>>
>>7554952
It's subconscious though.

If you're uncomfortable with the idea of being gay you could still be repressed
>>
>>7554958
I don't really know, I am just more confused now
>>
>>7553973
>Help me get rid of this please.
it never goes away
trust me
you will never be able to shake the feeling that you should have been a girl until the day you die

don't do what I did and make friends with shitty people that help you repress. You'll just end up wanting to kill yourself in the end. Get help now while you're almost certain to pass.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>7554967
Just let it happen
>>
>>7554287
>>7554970
>while you're almost certain to pass.
at least give it a shot. at the worst, you can at least say you gave life a shot
>>
>>7553973
Consider this, OP:

1. Only a rare few who transition at an early age "pass" as female. Not all who transition early just magically turn into beautiful women. Some just end up looking like pale, femmy dudes. Even many of the early transitioners who end up passing will only pass for the first couple of years until they start to age anyways.

2. You can always choose to transition, but once you transition, there is no going back. It is a permanent decision. If, 15 years later, you suddenly decide that things were better off before, and you manage to work out your problems in your head, there is no going back.
>>
>>7555010
I know. transition is permanent nothing i can do about it
>>
>>7555010
>>7555047
That's why I'm not transitioning yet.
>>
>>7554906
He's somewhat androgynous although definitely male. He's got nothing on some of those reddit hons. The spaced out eyes and mouth is the biggest issue I can see.

>>7554925
Buy some off your druggie friends and smoke a bowl of it everyday. Depending on where you live(or your parents) this might not be worth the risk so beware.

>>7554810
>>7554927
>>7554958
Do you feel this applies to bisexuality as well? I'm one of those AGP bisexuals who is not really attracted to men but is attracted to the idea of bottoming with a man because it makes them feel like women. I've noticed I've gotten a lot more comfortable with the idea recently and now i'm wondering if i'm just badly repressed.
>>
>>7554287
idk why people are saying you won't pass, you look pretty average for a 15 year old boy and transitioning that young = passing (despite what the bdd-chans will tell you), if not necessarily cis-looking to people who are especially good at spotting trannies
you really don't have any options other than transitioning, friend
the research on treatments for sex dysphoria goes back many, many decades, and this is the best treatment there is
i know you say you 'shouldn't do it yet even if you do', but there's a huge difference between transitioning even at 15 and 17, let alone further down the line than that
and the science for trans people to have children is much further forward than you think
t. transitioned at 15
>>
>>7557385
>Do you feel this applies to bisexuality as well? I'm one of those AGP bisexuals who is not really attracted to men but is attracted to the idea of bottoming with a man because it makes them feel like women. I've noticed I've gotten a lot more comfortable with the idea recently and now i'm wondering if i'm just badly repressed.
Try being properly attracted to men. You can keep being bi too to feel like a bi girl.
>>
>>7557425
>and transitioning that young = passing
Source?

>t. transitioned at 15
Lucky you, but anecdotal.

What passing like btw? As awesome as I imagine?
>>
>>7554143
Jesus Christ stop pressuring people into thins you cunts
>>
>>7554287
I hope i'm not late to the party but if you don't want to become a girl then don't take hormones.

I think you should stay as a boy because you're beaultifull.
>>
>>7558737
Exactly my sentiment.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.