[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the cis males here feel about FTMs and the redefining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18

File: CjFrnLIVAAAeugg.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CjFrnLIVAAAeugg.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
How do the cis males here feel about FTMs and the redefining of masculinity?
>>
There are no cis males on /tttt/, I am sorry.
>>
i met someone who i am damn sure are ftm, relatively chill, like a lil lesbian with a mustache
>>
>>7553863
> lil lesbian with a mustache
you met an aiden, lol
>>
>>7553873
no ayydians are """""gay"""""
>>
File: bjorkgoeshmm.gif (1001KB, 499x383px) Image search: [Google]
bjorkgoeshmm.gif
1001KB, 499x383px
>>7553828
>cis males here
>>
File: laughing.gif (3MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
3MB, 298x224px
>>7553828
>How do the cis males here feel about FTMs and the redefining of masculinity?
>>
File: bjorkgoeshmm.jpg (94KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
bjorkgoeshmm.jpg
94KB, 960x640px
>>7553906
>>
>>7553828
>redefining of masculinity
has nothing to do with ftms, that's feminist rhetoric, ftms don't want to redefine masculinity they want to conform to it,
straight women who pretend to be ftm 'nonbinary' snowflakes are the ones that want that
>>
File: caraposter ponders this.jpg (42KB, 972x527px) Image search: [Google]
caraposter ponders this.jpg
42KB, 972x527px
>>7553914
>>
>>7553977
>Dumb cunts.
They are slaves to biology just like men are.
>>
>>7553828
Good for them idk.
>>
>>7553977
milo is not ftm

she has stated on multiple occasions that shes only taking testosterone because the 'community' is making her feel like she is not 'trans enough' if she doesn't
>>
I'm not a cis male, but I know some trans males who hang out with cis men, and cis people generally don't seem to care, as long as the trans men are passing. The media tends to focus on trans women more, because both cis men and and cis women are more shocked and revolted by the idea of men becoming women, than women becoming men.
>>
>>7553887
Made a Webm just for your reference
>>
>>7554224
autistic girls are so cute
>>
>>7554224
>>7553887
Holy shit, she's even more female than I thought
>>
>>7553828
My coworker looks like an FtM, not sure if he is and I'm not going to ask, but he is nice. Anyways masculinity has not been redefined by FtM, they just try to look like "dudes" like Stallone or Schwarzenegger
>>
File: FtM dudebro.jpg (69KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
FtM dudebro.jpg
69KB, 720x528px
>>7553828
No such thing, the definitions of masculinity are still the same and it's not going to change simply because cishet women (or rather, their instincts) are the ones who control what is attractive about male behavior and looks. Stereotypical Chads will always remain as the top dogs.

Milo Stewart is just an annoying little dyke. I'd love to ravage their butt here >>7554224, though.
>>
>>7554224
Holy shit, that's no man, that's just an autistic chick.
>>
>>7554224
Would love to fuck and cuddle a FTM who is still cute and has an ass like this. My dream senpai
>>
File: tom sweat.jpg (36KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tom sweat.jpg
36KB, 480x270px
>>7554224
>how dat ass jiggles
would ravage with my transbian girlcock /5
>>
>>7553828
ewww no FTM (unless they turn into a q t dude and like dudes ofc)
>>
>>7553828

If they’re actually trans, they’re not redefining masculinity; they’re adhering to it. The others are snowflakes or AAP fujoshits.
>>
>>7553828
>M
>>
>>7554334
Yet more proof that transbians are agp fetishists
>>
>>7554224

that is one plump ass. fucking ftms wasting potential.

t. ugly cis dyke
>>
>>7554403
>Why do morons ignore science?
why do you?
>>
>>7554267
>>7554418
This, every single handsome FtM I've met was a /fit/ ideal stereotype. Straight FtM and Gay FtM dudes both know what most cishet women and gay males want respectivelly, they will never change the definitions of masculinity, just willingly adapt themselves to the standards.

People like Milo are just confused attention seeker millennials.

>>7554334
Would you let me watch?
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
This is your champion?

t. Cis male
>>
what's the fuckin obsession with this person? let them lead their stupid life
>>
>im a guy now because I wear short hair
>>
File: 3JDxaBG.png (141KB, 419x299px) Image search: [Google]
3JDxaBG.png
141KB, 419x299px
>>7553828
We're gonna build a wall around /ftmg/ and /a/ is going to pay for it
>>
>>7553828
>the redefining of masculinity
Go outside
>>
File: snowflake.jpg (2MB, 3530x3530px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.jpg
2MB, 3530x3530px
srs
>>
>>7553828
I want to fuck "him"
I guess im gay
>>
>>7553828
Don't care just leave me alone
>>
>>7555040
He gives me a rageboner as well.
>>
>>7553828
Kinda sorry for them, not just in that particular case but just in general.

You have to have serious issues if you were born a girl and want to be a guy. I can understand the reverse, but damn.

Addressing the question though, it just makes me question them. Like, "So you want to be a guy, but you still want to act like a girl?"
>>
>>7553828
If the redefine masculinity, something else will replace the word.
>>7553839
Have a (you), that made me smile
>>
>>7554267
Not all of them though. I'm ftm and I'm happy with just looking like a male version of myself, and so are most of the other ftms I know. There's some that strive to become a massive hairy muscle bear but a good portion is ok with just changing enough secondary characteristics to pass as men. I am ok with being a scrawny lanklet as long as I'm perceived as male, I wasn't ok with being a scrawny lanklet female. Just saying, not all want to look like exaggerated caricatures of gym rats.
>>
>>7553828

you cant redifine masculinity. you are either masculine or a faggot.
>>
>>7554314
Ironic that you post some shaved fuccboi when talking about masculinity lol.
>>
>>7554224
I'd gender the shit out of that confusion. With my dick.
>>
>>7557835
The "fuccboi" is biologically a female, it's pretty obvious he will never be as muscular as a steroid-ridden male powerlifter. I was talking about successful FtMs hitting the gym to look more masculine instead of trying to change the definitions of masculinity like Milo.

But congratulations on entirely missing the point.
>>

Is that some double speek code for having a vagina?
The terms of masculine and feminine havent changed and you can be a femboi or butch chick...
>>
>>7557944
> I was talking about successfull FtMs hitting the gym to look more masculine instead of trying to change the definitions of masculinity like Milo.
> redefining masculinity. No such thing, the definitions of masculinity are still the same and it's not going to change simply because cishet women (or rather, their instincts) are the ones who control what is attractive about male behavior and looks. Stereotypical Chads will always remain as the top dogs.

ehhhh, wut?
>>
File: 1483827037189.jpg (524KB, 886x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1483827037189.jpg
524KB, 886x1002px
>>7553828
>that girl
>masculine
Doesn't even fit the tomboy concept.
>>
>>7557766
The internet confuses me, as a bi cis white male in a het cis white world it's hard for me to get a sensitivity of what happens to trans people, thanks for the info dude!
>>
>>7554314

This.
>>
>>7553828
Idontthinkaboutyouatall.jpg
>>
I have no problem with ftm people. I have a major problem with CIA women calling themselves non-binary and then forcing there way into the lgbt to police gay men and trans women. Cis het Women are the most privileged people on earth so I can not stand when they use there privilege to shit on gay men, who are the number one target of hate crimes, and trans women, who have the highest murder rate of all people. Cis het women really just need to be stopped.
>>
>>7553828

I feel basically nothing about them. There are like three of them in the world, yeah? I mean, approximately. They have no relevance to me.
>>
>>7558157
Eh it's fine, it varies from individual to individual, even as a tranny I couldn't be able to tell what happens to other trannies aside from the ones I know. Some are royally screwed up and a clusterfuck of autism, some go for caricatures of the sex they want to be like freaks, some are pretty normal people. Really it's a crap shot like with normies. Not easy to draw a generalized picture
>>
>>7553828
Is Milo an FTM though. I thought they (?) were non-binary or genderqueer or something like that?
>>
>>7553828
no one is redefining masculinity, muscular and manly ftm are fucking hot
im a cis gay
>>
File: 453453453453453.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
453453453453453.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>7553828
is that a FTM? Looks like a girl with a different haircut desu
hit the gym like this guy >>7557944 if you wanna be a real man
>>
>>7560616
she is a transtrender, on T for like 2 months and will probably quit within a few months
>>
I wish some of them were real guys because of how convincing they look ;-;
>>
>>7553828
Kek. The only ones who actually push this are transtrenders like Milo who say 'w-well I'm a guy so my vagoogoo and tits are masculine'.
>>
>>7560984
Who?
>>
>>7560685
Source?
>>
>>7557944

There is always something 'off' about these FTM, even the ones who generally pass.
>>
>>7562424
Eyebrows, haircut, some makeup. Those are the things. I just can't stop feeling "ugh, could you NOT try women things when trying to pass" every time I see those ftms.

If you want to be _doubtlessly_ viewed as a male DO NOT apply makeup, DO NOT try fancy haircuts. Be sweaty beer and cigarette stinking guy with a bit of a belly, in dull clothes, and not some fag from a magazine cover.
>>
>>7553839
no im here
>>
>redefining masculinity

Well, I used to hang out with a FtM and I wouldn't say they were redefining masculinity. They were okay though, I think took people referring to him as a 'her' too personal and got really offended by it easily over such an inadvertent offense but whatever. He was alright people.
>>
File: Clint Nodwood.gif (90KB, 267x120px) Image search: [Google]
Clint Nodwood.gif
90KB, 267x120px
Men really should be men. Even if they're FtM.

I guess I was raised old school, but it didn't matter what you believed in, what genitals you liked, where you were from, or what color your skin was. A man was a man. John Wayne type shit.
Don't have a John Wayne gif, so take Eastwood instead.
>>
>>7553828
you can have masculinity, I don't really give a fuck about it

it's really more limiting than anything
>>
>>7553828

I like androgynous women and just women that are similar to men. They can do whatever they want and try to redefine whatever they want, my dick still gets hard for them.

>tfw no androgynous women or women that give off a male vibe you can fuck in real life
>>
if they look like Milo with feminine attributes I might find myself attracted to them, if they look full on butch I just kinda laugh at their attempts to pass off as men.
for those that pass I can't imagine the anxiety of telling a girl you don't have a cock.
>>
Why would anyone want to be a dickless manlet?

Also those I have met dont really feel genuine, kinda feels like they do it for popularity
>>
>>7553828
Not concerned about the FTMs, they aren't the ones trying to change masculinity, they are just doing their thing. It's the cis females that are trying to change masculinity by demonizing it and calling it problematic and somehow getting media attention to talk about things they don't understand in the slightest.
>>
>>7560685
Her voice hasn't changed at all.
Alex Bertie has a man voice after a few months
>>
Man, I don't want to be someone else, I just want to be myself with a dick and a flat chest and male body fat distribution. I don't give a fuck about what's masculine or not, or about redefining masculine. I don't want to conform to any specific stereotypes. I just want the dysphoria to stop.
>>
>>7553828
Milo Stewart is not an FtM, she is a transtrender and a disgusting SJW.
>>
>>7560190
>CIA women

Tell me about FTMs. Why do they wear the mask?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.