[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this person denies being a transsexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: antoniasanjuan.jpg (51KB, 634x809px) Image search: [Google]
antoniasanjuan.jpg
51KB, 634x809px
this is a Spanish actress who became famous for playing a tranny role in Almodovar's movie. She is as obvious as fuck. She transitioned very early. Now, her therapists and her friends convinced her that she can live stealth and if you see her pictures, you can totally see a man.

For all of you stupid ass motherfuckers who claim that the skull is not dimorphic, look at this picture. You can totally see that is a man and it's because of the skull-body ratio.
>>
>>7552949
How the fuck is that early. The head is fucked up beyond recognition

I'd kill myself if it ever got that bad
>>
>>7552996
OH, HONEY, SHE THINKS SHE IS FISHY AND SHE IS STEALTH AND EVERYBODY ON HER INSTAGRAM COMMENTS ON HOW GORGEOUS SHE IS.
>>
File: IMG_1474.jpg (140KB, 1080x982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.jpg
140KB, 1080x982px
And you faggots still have the scrotum to argue that the head and face are unimportant in passing???
>>
File: IMG_1475.jpg (82KB, 488x1011px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1475.jpg
82KB, 488x1011px
Look here
>>
>>7553032
just looks like a mannish cissy to me des
>>
>>7553047

JESUS CHRIST YOU STUPID TRANNIES HAVE INCREDIBLY LOW STANDARDS
>>
>>7553047
the real problem is that trannies spend 24/7 looking at other trannies, questioning gender, thinking they are feminine, so, they get desensitized and do not see things as obvious as they are
>>
>>7553074
Not really, I spend 10 hours a day working 30-50 hours a week in a warehouse that employes 50% women. All ages, all sizes, all ethnicities, all backgrounds

I have probably one of the most realistic perspectives on female bodies and faces than anyone else here. That just looks like Sarah Jessica Parker horse face. Please improve your trannydar
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
>>7553032
Because boys can still have neotenous proportions
>>
>>7552949
She could be cis. Her body is fuck though.
>>
File: autist.jpg (12KB, 294x262px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
12KB, 294x262px
>>7553021
>>7553066
>>
>>7553082
Sarah Jessica Parker? Really? You are confusing scale with shape. Sarah Jessica Parker might have a tall horse face but it is still female scaled, you idiot. No wonder you are a slave in a warehouse, you are so stupid and retarded you should be on disability. Really? Fucking Sarah Jessica Parker as an example...
>>
>>7553096
Not them and I don't disagree that the person in OP is fucked But it's plenty possible for boys to have neotenous child like proportions.

Not everyone has the size that resulted in your ffs failing
>>
I'd just be like "woah that lady has a big head" probably.

I think it's true what they say. When you're hunting for trannies, every woman that is not the pinnacle of femininity looks trans.
>>
>>7553084
that picture doesn't prove shit, you stupid idiot. Show me a full frontal picture where I can appreciate the full height and the full width of the skull. Also, show me a picture in which she is next to real women. Trannies do know that their faces give them away and that is why they never pose straight up in front of the camera but always are 3/4
>>
>>7553138
I still have to see a tranny in real life whose face looks totally passable.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 372x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 372x562px
>>7553190
Cute boys look fine
>>
>>7553216
90% of her face covered by hair
>>
File: 1484071885986.jpg (252KB, 1656x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1484071885986.jpg
252KB, 1656x1394px
>>7553096
Really not seeing what you're meaning here skull autist. I mean I'm just an entry level novice into skull autism so be patient with me, but they seem to have similar proportions. Face is taller than the width from the center of their chest to the outside of it. Of course the perspective could be influencing it, but that much?

This is a humble request for instruction, skull autist.
>>
>>7553300
Rather, the faces height in both descends below the top of the chest, or bottom of armpit, in both.
>>
>>7552949
>>7553032
>>7553039
Even for a man, that is a MASSIVE head
>>
File: cce.jpg (48KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
cce.jpg
48KB, 500x661px
>>7552949
>those massive wide shoulders
>that long horseface
>that gigahead
>that enormous alpha male ribcage
>those masculine looking calves
yep, that's a tranny
>>
>>7552949
This triggers my skull size autism.
>>
>>7552949
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>7553032
hey thanks for posting this and boosting my self confidence mane
>>
>>7553300
you don't get it. Again, you are confusing shape with scale. They might even have identical shapes but have different scales. Think about a chuck taylor converse shoe. You see a picture of a shoe and because they are all identical, without frame of comparison within the picture, you are unable to tell if it is size 14 or size 8. Same thing with head. Why do you even put the two pictures next to each other if they are obviously at different distance from the camera?
>>
>>7553300
this post you made is insulting and disheartening. It shows us that you didn't understand shit of what we have been explaining for months. How in the fucking world are you gonna compare two pictures, you idiot, of people who are not at the same distance from the camera? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>7555748
this. tho girl on the right does also have a massive melon. there's not doubting that
>>
>>7552949
hmm
head is massive beyond average cis range
body is to disproportionate in comparison to the average cis girl range

I can see the body passing for the lower percentage because a few do have that body type but its just to low on the scale.

Head is just way to off, does not fit average, something is uncanny about it
>>
>>7555780
her body is somewhat ugly but she could pass 100% with that body. However, the face and the cranial dome are what scream MALE. It is amazing how dimorphic the skull is and here we have a bunch of delusional faggots who should die who claim that the head is unimportant
>>
>>7554686
>chuck taylor converse shoe

So you do have autism
>>
>>7555877
listen faggot, enough of this "autism" bullshit. It's not even funny, butch bunny. This is the truth. Trans-women do not pass because FFS is increadibly limited
>>
I feel like I already have pretty feminine features, wide hips, full lips, small nose, etc. but if I decided to transition my head would look gigantic, it's already really big for a guy, so I'm just gonna live until I get brave enough to kill myself I guess.
>>
>>7552949
men's skulls are smaller than women's skulls, this is obviously a woman.
>>
>>7556474
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
Omg skull autism is real.
>>
>>7558294
enough of this autism bullshit, you fucking faggot. Get some new material, son of a whoring slut
>>
>>7552996
She started at 17 lol
>>
>>7558294
no matter how many times you use the word "autism", the reality is that trannies can be clocked miles away even after they have had FFS
>>
>>7559368
That's not early enough to save bad genetics
>>
>>7561381
just kill yourself already angie
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.