[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the least risky way to self-castrate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: wut.gif (498KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
498KB, 320x240px
What's the least risky way to self-castrate?
>>
>>7552452
get a medical degree and perform your own orchi
>>
>>7552471
Was hoping for some more realistic options that wouldn't require waiting until I'm too old for it to matter / requiring tons of money.
>>
>>7552523
No, I want to be a qt3.14 grill.
>>
>>7552452
please be trolling, if you aren't for fucks sake don't even fucking try it.

you will bleed to death.
>>
>>7552452
Would not recommend doing it yourself, when (not if) it goes wrong, you're fucked.

t. fag who grew up on a farm
>>
>>7552569
anyone in this thread don't ever do this. the damage you will do is permanent and will almost certainly lead to your death.
>>
>>7552570
Even if I do something like banding them to cut off blood circulation then go to the hospital, at which point the only option would be for them to remove them?
>>
>>7552586
except if you damage your artery there is nothing they can do and you will die in the hospital.
>>
>>7552551
>And I want to be a god diety
Becoming a god is not entirely impossible. Pharaohs were considered gods, as were many Roman emperors. Germanic tribes had god kings as well, and there are many examples of other peoples considering their rulers gods embodied in human shells.
>>
>>7552589
What artery? There isn't any artery that goes in to your balls is there?
>>
>>7552586
Just don't do it, friendo. There is a reason why vets go to school to learn it. It'd also hurt like hell. Get someone who knows what he does to do it for you, surely someone will if you pay them (would still advice against it).

Dunno if banding works on humans, probs, but even the thought about it makes my balls hurt
>>
>>7552619
if you knick the penile artery your as good as dead.
>>
>>7552625
but I wouldn't be cutting anything, just banding stuff
>>
>>7552551
>being this autistic
You're as bad as OP desu
>>
>>7552452

To humanity in general, there's no risky way, just get some garden shears and an iron.
>>
>>7552625
He's not gonna knick the penile artery if he's going in through the scrotum.
>>
You don't. If you do not have an MD, you should not be performing any surgeries at all on anyone, least of all yourself. If you had an MD, you'd know that it's impossible to correctly give a surgery while under anesthetic, and that giving any surgery on a patient that isn't under anesthetic is going to be excruciatingly painful.

You need someone else to do this job for you, and that would be a licensed doctor.
>>
>>7552497
>realistic
>self-castration
stop
>>
>>7552869
>you'd know that it's impossible to correctly give a surgery while under anesthetic

What is local anesthetic?

Seriously are people this stupid? I've been considering doing this myself and I've been reading cases of the failures. Almost all of them essentially took a pair of garden sheers to their scrotum and bled all over the place. Seems like no one even knows what ligation is.
>>
>>7552875
its your life do what you want, all we can do is warn you to the dangers of this and if you want a successful surgery go to a licensed professional
>>
>>7552875
i don't think you'll have the guts to do this
thankfully

you'll fuck it up and be in pain for the rest of your life if you do
>>
>>7552452
You are going to need a source of sex hormones if you destroy your testicles. You are going to need a source of income to buy those hormones.
Rather than risk your own life, get a job and follow the HRTgen guide.
>>
You can destroy them with heat assuming you have a way to stop sweat cooling. Animal studies have shown if you expose testicles to Temps above 47C for 45mins/day for 2 weeks in water to stop evaporative cooling it could cause permanent testicular atrophy
Historically dipping mens testicles in boiling water was a method of castration by torture
>>
>>7552452
Why would you want rid of your dick? Just be a 3.14π twink.
>>
>>7552452
Then how are is the Dr going to give you a vagina if he doesn't even have a dick to work with?
>>
>>7552452
Injecting alcohol (Vodka or everclear) directly into testicles. After enough injections, will cause them to atrophy and die. Read the eunuch.org forums first.
>>
>>7553086
Takes literally forever is dangerous and isnt even guaranteed to work. Theres better forms of castration anyway, still dangerous but yah the whole idea is moronic as someone who has heavily considered this and researched it.
>>
>>7552551
hey im sorry you're a butt ugly gobling hon. imma just keep being a qt femboy/tranny, depending on what i feel like
>>
>>7553097
>They carve out "neovaginas", basically chopped up dick stapled into place to look like a vagina if you squint at it right.
seems good enough for me famalam
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 450x295px)
image.jpg
36KB, 450x295px
>>
>>7552452
use an elastrator
https://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Elastrator
note that, as the article says, the pain will be agonizing for a half-day or more
you will need to start estrogen within about a year of the castration at the latest, but you can take a lower dose and completely avoid antiandrogens
there is a non-zero possibility you will require emergency medical attention
>>
>>7552452
post an add in german periodicals asking for someone to castrate you and eat your penis
>>
Power saw
>>
>>7552452
Castration is one of the safest, cheapest outpatient surgeries. Why do it yourself and end up in a hospital with an insane bill, when you can pay up front (or take out a small loan) to do it right. My surgeon didn't even require a psych evaluation, just written consent. And don't listen to horror stories about needing this or that. The only thing a eunuch needs is a good diet.
>>
>>7556308
I wish that were true where I live.
>>
>>7553097
I've heard it's not as painful as a burdizzo clamp (available at fine farm supply stores) and supposedly the pain gets less with each injection. Not dangerous as long as you follow basic protocol for needles.

>>7556170
Good way to end up in the hospital with an infection and/or heavy bleeding. Banding does not work well on people.
>>
File: 1472627993003.jpg (841KB, 750x1000px)
1472627993003.jpg
841KB, 750x1000px
>>7552452
alright listen up faggot
1. get a health insurance plan that covers GID
2. an orchi will be covered by about 75% usually
3. call your insurer and set up a payment plan

may take a year or years to pay off, but with a credit card you can build your credit this way.
>>
>>7556308
You can use phytoestrogens as a pretty cheap way to prevent all the side effects of castration as well. Soy isoflavones, red clover, and hops are pretty popular among menopausal women.
>>
>>7552452
>tfw live in ontario
>tfw tax payers will pay for my orchi once i've been 1 year on hrt
i'm against socialized health care but since i pay for smokers' lung cancer expences and fleshmunchers' heart surgeries i dont really give a shit
>>
>>7552551
you're right, but gender dysphoria is quite a distraction in someone's life mentally. makes it hard to focus on bettering themselves when they have a mental illness that makes them identify in a way that they don't look.
>>
Behold faggot.
http://superzooi.com/11230/castration-amp-testicle-disection/
>>
>>7552452
Dont cut off your ding dong, thats fucked up.
>>
>>7559825
op wants to cut off her testicles tho
>>
>>7552452
>Get a sharp scalpel
>Make a deep incision into the femoral area
>The idea is to sever the femoral artery
>This will actually cause the penis to shrivel up and required to be removed by a surgeon

I did it, trust me it works
>>
>>7559908
>her testicles
I know what you mean but to see it written..
>>
>>7558390
The surgery was only 2k for me. That's a good deal considering it adds like 15 years to your life. I could have used credit, but my family insisted on loaning me the money. Didn't take long to pay them back.
>>
>>7552452
Order hormones online, it's super easy and not that expensive
>>
>>7552551
>And many people will think you are a disgusting abomination if you transition.

Seriously? I had low pubertal testosterone, which causes me to look like an abomination if i DON'T transition.
>>
>>7559908
Thats the jangles, you need your jangles too.
>>
>>7559963
>just stop being mentally ill!!
>>
>>7552452
Marry a Feminist.
>>
>>7560325
fucking this, I look like I'm 14 when I'm 22, I'm not even trans, I just want my body to stop half assing its way through a delayed puberty
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.