[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your fault! You ruined society for the rest of us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1366x768px)
Untitled.png
2MB, 1366x768px
You ruined society for the rest of by buying into the liberal agenda, thank you, truly.

Gays are getting assaulted and beaten in Gothenberg because you were stupid enough to let them in and threathen your own interests, your city/country is next.

Sincerely fuck you if you are a liberal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Why the fuck did you go against your interests?
>>
was going to vote conservative this upcoming election
too bad, voting lib
thanks OP :)
>>
>>7552189
europe has become delusional this is what globalism will get you, when you bring in people from other countries whose beliefs are a stark contrast to your own and they act how they would in their home countries you lose the right to complain about that.
>>
File: 1456748644653.jpg (36KB, 701x496px) Image search: [Google]
1456748644653.jpg
36KB, 701x496px
>>7552189
>Sincerely fuck you if you are a liberal
swedish death metal sucks
>>
>>7552223
Sure you did
>>
>>7552233
I'm European, we don't have many Immigrants, I just want people to wise up before it fucks up my country.

I think Sweden is going to fall, Germany is going to get fucked and then world will wisen up
>>
>>7552311
As in we don't have many immigrants in MY country
>>
>>7552311
its to late, the only way to stop the spread of islam is war, and the eu is to much of a bitch to ever do that.

the funny thing is the ismalists know this and are purposefully using that to their advantage.
>>
>>7552397
>calling anyone else a bitch when the 'bravest' thing you've done your entire life is posting on 4chan
hysterical
>>
>>7552434
im not calling anyone a bitch, im calling the establishment of the european union bitches.

because lets face it, your hubris is what got you into this mess by believing taking immigrants from muslim countries was a good idea for your people.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg&f=1.jpg (24KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg&f=1.jpg
24KB, 296x300px
everything as planned
>>
This is ultimately the result of every civilization. Read up about Rome and why it fell, read about ANY great civilization why they fell

Civilizations fall to rise up again. Such is the cycle. Being too attached to your country or race is a fools errand. Your country is just a way for the select few to oppress you. Your race is a mixed bag and unclean as fuck. You aren't "pure" at this point anymore, you're a complete mix of different races and genes throughout history. Literally makes no difference if some more get mixed there. Ironically African niggers are probably the purest race currently on earth

Just care about your family and live a good life
>>
>>7552516
>comparing empires to small countries and nations that get deliberately destroyed by the elites
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTVtYvVwUXg

some food for thought.
>>
>>7552456
>im not calling anyone a bitch, im calling the establishment of the european union bitches.
you do realize that establishments are made up of people, right?
like im sure you trumpets have a hard time understanding this because you've been railing against "the establishment" like a bunch of lunatic harpies raging against "the patriarchy"
>>
>>7552597
and what does that have anything to do with sweden being the rape capital of europe, and gay bashing so frequent its dangerous to even talk about being gay in sweden.
>>
>>7552568
Yup it pisses me off, it's like /lgbt/ can't vote for their own interests
>>
>>7552189
>>7552199
>>7552233
le samehomosexual face

>>7552456
>your hubris is what got you into this mess
I'm sorry? I thought this was /lgbt/, not /rulingcounciloftheeuropeanunion/?

>>7552608
>rape capital of europe
That's only because Sweden has an incredibly broad definition of rape.
>>
>>7552189
Tough shit eurofag, get fucked LOL !
>>
>>7552189
all those people at the end of the film are so obviously uncomfortable and saying their point in order to not come across as racist. None of them state their point with conviction
>>
>>7552311
All the European countries that matter are full of immigrants except for Finland and Ireland, it's too late fag
>>
>>7554109
>That's only because Sweden has an incredibly broad definition of rape.
Norway and Sweden both have pretty much the same definition of rape in law, however Sweden is still the rape capital so how do you answer this?
>>
>>7554230
>All the European countries that matter are full of immigrants, it's too late fag
ftfy
>>
>>7552189
>you
>you
>you
>you
Gays are once again blamed for ruining civilisation?
Oh gee didn't see this one coming.
Oh wait we're blamed for everything I forgot.

I know why don't us gays just earthquake these rapefugees to death and send some cyclones to BLM?
>>
>>7552189
the answer is simple. kill all islamics, do not let them breed.
>>
>"Leftist" media teaches everyone to accept everyone's views and opinions
>LGBT against Islamophobia while Islam is strongly against the LGBT
I'm fine with accepting other people's opinions, but there is a big difference between being fine with someone who dislikes gays and someone that wants them banned from a nation that's Islamic.
>>
The last virtues of a dying civilization are tolerance and apathy.
-Aristotle

Honestly, Sweden is doomed. Dra åt helvete, jävla Socialdemokrater.
>>
File: GreetingsMortal.jpg~c200.jpg (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GreetingsMortal.jpg~c200.jpg
3KB, 200x200px
>mfw when getting banned
you lesbian walking talking self decomposing drunk flies sucking bull shit out of everything that makes a move, in your flickering lost out of trail minds forever telling bio hazard shit stories about a static, no man's, brainless, brain dead, forever backwards evolving world, lacking balls, lacking self, lacking future, where you shit drunk flies multiply your aquired taste perfection via parthenogenetic beehive compulsive clitorial wind defying weather control attempted fucking of eachother's premature births driven destinies into this real, God given, Man's world, can suck my dick.
>'nuff said, now read it out loud, preferably to eachother!
>>
>>7554656
Because my mom.
>just so you know
>>
And because all you bitches and hoes ever, ever wanted was for me to just wait, and wait some more, and generally, whenever possible, just wait.
>'nuff said's 'nuff said
>>
>>7554620
Reasonable tolerance isn't exactly letting yourself be killed. Tolerance is allowing for reasonable discussion would being violent or a sperg. It's doing things like not giving a fuck about what bullies say, or not allowing homophobes to deter your right to life. Reasonable tolerance is not watching someone getting raped and going "yeah I'll tolerate this".

I think people just need to stop treating things as black and white. Tolerance isn't an on and off switch. There are many things you should never tolerate, but there are also plenty of things we should get better at tolerating.
>>
>>7554413
They used to have the same definition. Sweden recently changed their definition to one straight off of tumblr.

>>7554651
That doesn't appear to actually be a real aristotle quote.
>>
>>7554775
Read my bottom text
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11KB, 501x504px
Worry about your pensions goy.. gays, Muslims are fine.
>>
>>7554780
I was expanding while semi-agreeing. Common procedure.
>>
>>7552223
Not our country you're ruining lol
>>
>>7554785
My favorite is "oh well, these Muslims will work to support your pensions and of other Europeans when you're older". Oh, yeah, immigrants that have 90%+ unemployment and that hate Europe and Europeans and European civilization are going to support the fucking healthcare state 30 - 50 years in the future.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU FUCKING RETARDS.
>>
>>7552189
Nah American gun lover here who is gay I hate muzzies.
>>
>>7554620
They don't want homosexuality banned, they want to kill homosexuals. Their religion decrees not to remove you from their yards, but to remove you from this mortal fucking coil.
>>
>>7555758
Even the father of the Pulse killer felt that it was not man's duty to kill the gays, yes they are "sinners" or whatever the Muslim equivalent is, but their fate is up to God, going around and killing people is still wrong.
>>
>>7555711
>brown people are going to take our jobs!
>brown people won't contribute to the country because they're unwilling to work!
Choose one, /pol/.
>>
>>7556162
There are different kinds of brown people you fucking racist.
>>
File: 20131214_gdm947_0.png (224KB, 1190x860px) Image search: [Google]
20131214_gdm947_0.png
224KB, 1190x860px
>>7556161
Damn I thought that the hadiths..
>"If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death."
>"Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

and this map was proof enough..

But you struck me with that sweet anecdote of the Muslim father of a terrorist, speaking to the press in non Muslim country. Consider me btfo, #refugeeswelcome
>>
>>7556161
"Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution."

Don't a majority of muslims believe that if you insult their master pedophile goatfucker, you deserve what's coming to you? Of course they won't do it themselves, just wait for a younger muslim kid with nothing to lose to do it for them
>>
>>7556161
This isn't an either or situation in which I have to approve of a murdering Muslim or I have to agree with a lying Muslim. I choose neither.
>>
>>7554523
Because this time you are at fault, LGBT predominantly is pro-immigrant, while they are the most at risk of being killed by them. You guys should be natural allies, but I guess you are just too stupid.

>>7555711
Pretty much

>>7556162
Both, they'll take low paying jobs from students and poor people, and at the same time have high unemployment and leach on welfare, screwing the wealthy people too.

It's a lose-lose for everyone living in the country except for them
>>
>>7556219
Don't mind them, they'll assimilate perfectly.
>>
>>7554777

S'groovy.
>>
>>7555711
They definitely won't vote to take away those pension benefits either.
>>
>>7557312
>Because this time you are at fault
No, you are.
And you're too stupid to see.

But why would you use your eyes when you can be another ignorant little shit who blames all his problems and shortcomings on an insignificant minority that literally has to beg others to get anything done, and whose majority consists of cishet supporters.

I'd call you retarded, but that implies you still have some form of intelligence, which you clearly do not have.

So go ahead and blame others, instead of facing up for your disastrous choices of the last few decennia and fixing them.
>>
>>7552665

The trouble is that what sexual deviants need is a higher level of civilization, and you can't vote for that. There is no party that's in favor of that. This is why /lgbt/ is divided politically. One big political coalition is tied to Islamic fundamentalism, and the other is tied to Christian fundamentalism. Both give only lip service to science, and neither cares about goodness in general. Both are deeply dangerous to people of abnormal sexuality, but each can protect a person from the other, to some extent.

But the real solution, if there is one, is not something we can vote for. It has to develop in some other way.
>>
>>7557312
>You guys should be natural allies, but I guess you are just too stupid.
It's more that we're smart enough to realize that the enemy of our enemy is not our friend. The anti-immigration conversation is dominated by people who basically have very similar attitudes to the immigrants themselves, just centered on a different group (and LGBT isn't that group). A LGBT person is basically asking for trouble if they assist straight people in pushing for ``traditional values".
>>
>>7556219
>countries that punish people that are gay are either third-world shitholes or Muslim shitholes.
what a surprise.
>>
>>7558909
>The anti-immigration conversation is dominated by people who basically have very similar attitudes to the immigrants themselves, just centered on a different group (and LGBT isn't that group).
>the alt-right does not exist
It's simple.
If someone opposes lgbt rights, they're the enemy and you should treat them that way.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.