[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miscellaneous story thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 392x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 392x269px
Got any stories you wanna tell but don't fit in to any other threads? Put them here.

I'm bored on a train and I'll read them all
>>
Bump, You know how boring train rides are without fagNeet stories to read?
>>
I got into a fight with my dear friend cause i say that "trans girl arent real girl" in front of his 2 MtF friends
He tell me to apologize them so i did.
But am i wrong tho?
>>
>be me
>18 years old, bi male
>nobody knows that I'm bi
>in love with my best friend
>I don't think he's bi, but I know that he isn't gay
>he likes a girl
>she likes him
>he doesn't know wether she only likes him as a friend of more
>I don't know if he loves her or if he only likes her as a friend
>he talked with me and our friends about it, but we didn't talk very much
>he said that he wants to talk about it later (we did not have much time to talk about it at the moment)
>it seems that he only wants to talk with one of our friends
>I'm not that friend
>he would be the only person I would talk about such a topic
>I am not that person for him
>I thought I was that person
>I'm not
>I'm sad and depressed
>I need somebody to talk about everything, my love, our friendship etc.
>he's the only person I could talk to, but I obviously can't because it's about him

I'm really frustrated and don't know what to do. I'm afraid of the consequences if I told him what I feel, he would feel bad because I feel bad, and we would change how he treats me, but it wouldn't be real. I'm afraid that our friendship would be destroyed.

I just wanna cry now
>>
>>7552484
* >as a friend OR more

Damn
>>
>>7552472
Probably an asshole move either way tbf
>>
>>7552484
That's pretty damn sad. At least you don't have to cock up the friendship though right? You're Bi, you've got all the fish in the sea to choose from
>>
>>7552489
He is definitely not an asshole. I know nobody who cares more about other people and not about himself. It's not his fault that he doesn't want to talk with me about that, but it makes me really sad because I thought he would.
>>
>>7552489
>>7552502
Oh fuck I thought you replied to me (greentext)
>>
>>7552502
I meant it was probably an asshole move for you to call 2 transgirls not real girls to thier faces, especially when they're your dear friends friends
>>
>>7552499
You're probably right. But I couldn't think about anything else for a week now
>>
>>7552511
Ohh, I thought you were the 1st guy. Whoops
>>
>>7552528
You did nothing wrong, I was just too stupid to note that there was no (You)
^^
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.