[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

foundation for MTF transsexuals: a few nodal concepts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

File: trannyfoundation.jpg (33KB, 658x347px) Image search: [Google]
trannyfoundation.jpg
33KB, 658x347px
There are quantitative and qualitative differences in the application of foundation on a woman as opposed to a tranny. A tranny will have to buy the biggest bottle of foundation because it takes a lot of product to cover her big ass, wide, long face. Same thing for the time of application. It takes much more time to cover all the expanded facial areas of a tranny. These are points that you have to consider. Trannies are a good source of income for foundation companies since foundation companies can sell more product.
>>
>>7550861
>tfw constant estrogen gives us super soft skin.
A lot of Trannies don't even need foundation like menstruating cis girls do.
>>
>>7550861
>being this autistic

Trannies' faces aren't even remotely that big, retard. My cousin's girlfriend has a bigger head and face than me and she was born female.
>>
>>7552436
4chan is 18+
>>
>>7552552
I'm 29 and she's 31.
>>
File: 1483396081193.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1483396081193.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>>7550861
>implying cis girls don't use a lot of foundation
>implying trannies literally have to cake their face
Sometimes I enjoy a good bait. But this is a bad one. You have no idea about make-up.
>>
>>7552436
dogs bark.

No, dogs don't bark. You cannot generalize. You are making massive generalizations. My cousin's girlfriend's gardner's aunt's dog didn't bark. You cannot generalize
>>
>>7550861
I have a small face and i'm trans (it's not just compared to my body)
I always see girls with big heads, that's the main reason i always thought that big heads were a female feature.
> Always wanted a bigger face
> Realize this is much better
> Thank God my genetics
>>
>>7552954
Maybe it's bc of the race, IDK.
I think asian people have this kind of prejudice where "female heads are always smaller" when they're not always.
Asian girls are tiny, maybe that's why...
>>
>>7552972
bullshit, there are asian women with big ass heads, go to Korea and look for yourself. However, these big-ass headed women still have much smaller skulls than asian men.
>>
>>7552954
I really would pay to see if you really have a small face or if it's one of your delusions. For instance, trannies think they have feminine hands and beautiful, sexy legs even when they look like truck drivers or carpenters
>>
>>7552778
>implying cis girls don't use a lot of foundation
>>implying trannies literally have to cake their face

THAT IS NOT THE POINT, YOU IDIOT. YES, REAL WOMEN CAKE THEIR FACES BUT THE AMOUNT OF LIQUID FOUNDATION NEEDS TO COVER THE SQUARE FOOTAGE OF HER FACE IS IMMENSE COMPARED TO A REAL WOMAN
>>
File: 1483808434958.jpg (42KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
1483808434958.jpg
42KB, 600x655px
>>7553016
>using caplock because that butthurt
Kek.

You really think that
>more foundation used = more "coverage of squaare footage"
Fucking kek! I hope you are not a tranny.
>>
File: 02.jpg (41KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
41KB, 300x336px
>>7552995
I'm gonna leave a KOREAN guy (like you pictured) here so you can check that there are boys with smaller heads, and there are plenty of men with soft features (not every guy has a square big ass head like OP said)
(guy on the left is considered very masculine, that's the contrast)
>>
File: 1461729486127.jpg (57KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461729486127.jpg
57KB, 584x960px
hrt gave me near perfect skin... i dont even wear foundation and my skin looks better than the girls around me. if youre trutrans this isnt an issue...
>>
File: 1355058956952.jpg (74KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1355058956952.jpg
74KB, 500x558px
>>7555084
The same person, comparing him to a girl's head
(feel triggered yet, you judgmental anon?)
>>
Saying that every guy in the world is the same is retarded. Period.
>>
>>7553004
I really like to disappoint people, so i'm posting a picture.
The quality is poor because i am :( Camera has no definition.
Not in HRT yet, if you wanna know about legs and hips workout, just ask me :D I think my legs are pretty passable
> Wanna start a thread,
> footage seems really difficult bc.....
> Shitphone
>>
>>7555084
>>7555118
>>7555185

I knew it, skull chan is a fucking retard. The average tranny in the west probably matches the body and face of the average white male. Some larger and/or more masc and some smaller and/or more fem. Especially when the average tranny transitions at 40ish. I think its fair to say if you have an average white male body and transition at 40, you won't pass even with ffs. So we'll say skullchan is right the vast majority of the time, but only for trannies as a whole. The younger, smaller and less masculinized you are, the more likely you are to beat skullchan's all seeing eye.
>>
>>7556684
Right? I am sick of people saying "trans is the same" even on younger mtf.
Age and Genetics are the two predominant factors. Just because OP saw a lot of white 40 year old mtfs that doesn't mean all of the trans out there will be the same.
I saw a tran woman that transitioned at her 30's and she didn't have "dad bod", she was perfectly fine (she was latina though).
But then, a 19 year old white mtf that was just awful (turned out her whole family was ugly and didn't have a "passable" shape at all). Big ass skull desu....
Again, genetics can be your friend or enemy, not just age.
P/S: Love Carmen (*u*)
>>
>>7558962
latina is cheat
>>
What you listed is not of any importance, trans women do not have faces that much longer or wider than cis women. You should pay more attention to finding a good primer to put before your foundation, so that your skin would be more smooth and woman-like. Any quality mat foundation will do a good job afterwards.
>>
>>7558962
Carmen transitioned at like 26 or something and has had plenty of work done
Not that she wasn't passable but she's had help
>>
>>7559529
Was not talking bout Carmen in the first place, just illustrating "nice genetics" :v
Knew a beautiful 32 year old mtf Latina in Brazil, it wasn't her (i wish)
looked a bit like her tough, had those killer legs going on.
>>
>>7556684
skull-chan claims she can clock toddlers, which is proof she's delusional even before you factor in the fact that head size is a very, very difficult trait to notice on a 3D moving person with hair
>>
>>7560914
bullshit, stupid, even on someone wearing the hairstyle in the picture, you can just see the big ass face, you pice of shit. Does hair cover the length of the face? The expanded facial planes? NO.

Plus, USE A FUCKING PICTURE OFCARMEN CARRERA NEXT TO A REAL WOMAN AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE. IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT IF YOU PUTA PICTURE OF CARMEN CARRERA BY HERSELF, YOU PUTRID PILE OF PIGEONS' DRIPPINGS
>>
File: trannyhairstyles.jpg (151KB, 1150x1374px) Image search: [Google]
trannyhairstyles.jpg
151KB, 1150x1374px
>>7560914
moving person with hair
>>
>>7555229
leg workout what is it
>>
>>7561404
What happens when a large ciswoman stands next to a bunch of small ciswomen? Do they become a tranny too? Unfortunately the average passable tranny has to contend with being significantly larger than the average woman.
>>
>>7561404
Me standing next to my mom in the dress (notice our head is smaller than the other woman's) I said genetics are important....
I've seen women taller than me, especially european descendent women. OP, you retarded fuck, could you stop being a deluded fag?
ALL WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT, even trans.
>>
File: Captura.png (581KB, 481x492px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
581KB, 481x492px
>>7561404
Poting a picture of Carmen next to Elite's Models.
The reason for "Big ass faces" is height. Next to "real" (it's cis, not real, stupid) tall women she will have very similar skull size.
Post a pic whith a smaller height woman and she is obviously gonna look "bigger"
>>
>>7563694
who's that man with a wig on the left?
>>
>>7563815
My teacher, she is tall and big. Not trans tough. Her brother is like 7 feet.
She married and have child that def looks like her's, so being a tranny is difficult.
I'm not tall (1,75mt/5'7ft) and my mom is small (1,50/ 5'0) so she looks bigger.
>>
>>7563797
dont bother skull autist doesnt have a rational view that most transitions are successful and that in the real world not crazy /lgbt/ la la land the hons at susans are right and if you try real hard your dysphoria will go away and you will pass

this place is toxic and irrational: on here you are assumed to 100% never pass, no one can pass, and you just need to quit or commit suicide desu its stupid but theres no stopping crazy trannies from tearing each other down because they wont learn makeup or shave their legs

yeah its just SKULL SIZE, not laziness that makes you not pass, nevermind carmen carrera dont use logic and rationality dont think maybe white nerdy transgirls dont pass because theyre too butch and arent trying hard enough

no no this board is just fags from /pol/ and self hating trannies i am sick of this. my dysphoria is getting better. fuck caraposter. fuck skull size autist. these people are wrong. this board is dumb and wrong and childish

thanks for posting something true
>>
>>7563694
>>7563797
Much appreciated. Hopefully skullchan feels stupid now. I wonder if skullchan is linebacker tier so they project that onto other trannies.
>>
>>7564092
obviously the answer is: my peanus weanus :^)

no but seriously, skull size autist is probably that nice looking trans girl who got FFS and was super unhappy with it even tho she passed fine
>>
>>7563980
That's what i say too. Girls in here are LAZY, they wanna pass but have chicken leg bc no sqats. They say they're too ugly and shit but they only wear shitty eyeliner and no filter.
"Real" girls have thighs easy, but the world is full with ugly cis girls... Why? They are lazy!
Hot women irl are squatting, wearing nice foundation, highliter, contouring, etc. (and some even wear padding) The photos posted online by them are filtered and shit.
Get a grip!
And stop being a douche, autist skull-chan >:(
>>
File: sdf.jpg (30KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
sdf.jpg
30KB, 500x550px
>>7564644
And there's a thing called "ugly cis girl" too.
No effort makes no gain :)
>>
>>7564644
we shouldnt be super negative i just wish everyone would try their best and stop believing the lies and trutrans memes and shit and just live happily

this place is depressing because its not encouraging; if you feel constantly like you cant fix your dysphoria no amount of transition will help and you will probably suicide

antipsychotics or SSRIs would be a better cure than HRT alone for these people
>>
>>7550861
hey yeah why do you care?
>>
>>7564644
What does laziness have to do with bone structure?
>>
>>7564690
Jesus Christ you are so fucking stupid. Ugly cis women don't get clocked as man you piece of shit
>>
>>7550873
>soft skin
what does that even mean?
my skin is already pretty squishy

(and before you ask, no I've never touched a cis girls skin)
>>
>>7567017
My techer in the pic was called "a man with a wig", yet you insist that? It's pretty obvious that some cis women would be mistaken by ignorant people like OP
>>
>>7567017
Oh, and i guess you are the autist that has been saying all of those retarded "arguments". Insulting that way.....feel triggered, m8? :D
>>
>>7566993
>contouring
Cuts your face like a knife, in artificial lighting of course.
>Facial massages, it helps with fat distribution.
Was replying to >>7563980 comment, though. Lazyness is a killer, and the same lazy trannies that don't make an effort to pass are the ones that post stupid stuff and insult like OP :(
>>
>>7567017
I have met three cis girls in the past year alone who do, you autist.
>>
>>7563980
k
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.