[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused Sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: 1479239689416.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479239689416.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
Okay, so I've bashed on gays my whole life publicly but I've been more or less secretly gay.. and I'm really confused by it because I live in Alabama
>>
>>7550851
>I live in Alabama
>>
File: 1474638145103.jpg (33KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1474638145103.jpg
33KB, 300x169px
>>7550855
Not my choice I'm too poor to move out.
>>
you have a choice:

>be gay and out and possibly happy
or
>be angry homophobe republican, still gay
>>
File: 1482822275509.jpg (10KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1482822275509.jpg
10KB, 230x230px
>>7550868
Yeah but its not that simple some times ya know?
Because then I'd seem like a massive hypocrite for bashing on gays for ever to turn out to be gay.
>>
>>7550868
>>7550877
Be the latter OP, you will have thousands upon millions of fags craving your """"""straight"""""" dick
>>
>be openly bi
>also closeted trans
>also live in fucking Alabama

It's mitigated a little by the fact that I live in the Birmingham area, but still I get little nervous in certain places and feel like I should tone down the gayness.

Why couldn't we have been born in some place like Portland or San Francisco?
>>
>>7550877
no I don't know, you sound like a pussy

grow a fuckin pair or be a weak, fakeass closet fag and catch aids in a park restroom

i'm mtf from the south, stop crying and be a real man not some terrified insecure bigot projecting your own issues on everyone else
>>
File: 1473806069955.jpg (40KB, 557x481px) Image search: [Google]
1473806069955.jpg
40KB, 557x481px
>>7550882
I think coming out as gay may work because no one knows my sexuality, I feel like someone might be onto me though. But still being hypocritical isn't something I really want to do but I wouldn't mind losing the few friends I have that are homophobic..
>>7550888
I live just south of Birmingham but still a bunch of homophobes so it makes it kinda scary to be open about it.
>>
>>7550895
If your situation is such that it wouldn't be unsafe for you to come out, you should do it.
>few friends I have that are homophobic
Homophobic friends are fucking dead weight, straight up. If I found out any of my friends were homophobic, I'd tell them to lose the attitude or I'd lose them.

Good luck to you, friend.
>>
File: varg.jpg (16KB, 189x252px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
16KB, 189x252px
Stop being gay
>>
>>7550913
I think after like the past 5 years of being confused I'm just going to be open about it man. Probably the best choice I can make at this stage in my life desu.
>>
>>7550895
>be gay homophobe
>have homophobe friends

i bet you could suck their cocks after a few beers

all you have to do is stand up and be yourself instead of literally being the oppressive force that's ruining your life and the lives of others
>>
>>7550927
I probably could but I don't think I'd do that desu. It'd be full teeth
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483361862639.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483361862639.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
Can relate
>live in a small town
>been homophobic for years
>made fun of homos whenever i could
>friends know me as the homophobic guy
>rightwing as hell
>deep down i want dick
>known since i was 14 but always ignored because "it's not normal"
>21 now
>Dont even enjoy being a guy
>too old to go tranny

Tbqh it's karma in my case, i deserve to feel horrible for being such an asshole. Told 2 of my friends i'm into dudes and they were alright with it, just cant get over it myself
>>
>>7551082
you aren't really too old

stop being a source of hatred in the world and love yourself

but not in an agp way
>>
>>7551121
Dont i have to go to those talk sessions for like a year before they let me go om hrt? Also i'm like 186cm, not a good girl height
Sometimes it's just easier to run away from it all, though i'll regret it later for sure.

But you're probably right, i need to man up
>tfw the only time i'm happy is when i act gay "ironically" with mates
>>
>>7551121
Also; you're right that i should stop bullying homos
>>
>>7550860
>too poor
Even homeless people move across the country. Do you have another excuse, anon?
>>
>>7550851

Just move, save up money for a few months if you really need to, its not hard to get by wherever you go even if you don't have a college degree or a car.

I'm in the same boat as you, trans and living in south Texas, looking to move to Austin or really anywhere better. Currently living alone with 0 friends and my family hates me.
>>
>>7551330
Not op, but how much to save up? I want to move to Washington and I'll be living on my own.
>>
>>7550915
I wonder what Varg thinks of people posting his face all the time.
>>
>>7550877
>Because then I'd seem like a massive hypocrite

But you already are. Besides, anyone who witnessed your bashing is already assuming you are a closet gay. You seem unaware of this, but thats a stereotype because it happens so goddamn often its scary. All you have to do is run for office as a republican and youd complete the whole package.
>>
>>7550877
>Because then I'd seem like a massive hypocrite for bashing on gays for ever to turn out to be gay.

That's exactly what you are, though.

You are a hypocrite and now you're in trouble because you're a hypocrite and still, despite the incredibly obvious life lesson to be learned here you actually want to try and find a way out that doesn't make you seem like a hypocrite.

You can keep running but it'll always come back to haunt you, someone will bring it up or dig something up; you may even inadvertently do it yourself and it'll fuck you over at the worst possible time - probably when you're so close to getting the gay love of your life.

You need to learn to stand up and admit your hypocrisy, tell people that you've changed and that there's nothing wrong with that. The sooner and more frequently you do this, you'll find an incredible weight will be lifted off your life and you'll be seen as a much nicer and generally better person.
>>
>>7550851
>be me
>be overweight in the suburbs most of my life
>almost single-handedly dismantled the lgbt club back in HS
>entire identy is based around /pol/ beliefs
>turns out im mtf

i want to kill myself, how could i ever face my family
>>
>>7550851
here's the thing. most southerners I know don't hate gay people so much as they hate gay-acting people. if you act polite, remain masculine, and just don't bring it up obnoxiously, that counts for a lot.

not enough to keep you from getting socially ruined, necessarily, but more than you'd think. good luck anon.
>>
>>7551082
>>7551195
Try to find an "informed consent" clinic

They don't require any long discussions. Do this and you'll get a 50% chance at passing.

I started at 22 knowing I might not pass, but at least I'll never have a "man phase" in my life
>>
gzy ass nigga
>>
File: 1482893773800.png (48KB, 199x268px) Image search: [Google]
1482893773800.png
48KB, 199x268px
I'm a black conservative and I recently found out I'm like a 2 on the Kinsey scale

I wanna just fuck hot chicks and cute femboys

I'm dealing with it pretty well
>>
>>7554903
most southerners i know hate both
it's hysterically the more liberal religious folk who tolerate the non-flamboyant
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.