[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there are macroscopic and microscopic differences that clock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

There are macroscopic things like a deep voice, a stature over 5'10 and large ribcage that will clock you immediately. However, if you are short and small, there is no guarantee you will pass, in fact, short men (and short trannies are in reality short men) have big, tall heads. The biggest scam of this century is making trannies believe that FFS can give them a feminine face. In reality, even the shortest, slimmest tranny is still clockable by her face, even if that face went under the knife multiple times.

The facial planes in trannies are expanded, every single part of the tranny's face screams male
>>
>facial planes
>>
>>7550256
You only recently learned the word "macroscopic"
>>
>>7550375
are you the asian faggot who goes by the name Ianna? By any chance?
>>
>>7550256
Thanks for the info anon, guess ill go off myself now.

I really don't see how a post like this is constructive...
>>
>>7550267
I had a giggle, but honestly anon you shouldn't be giving autistic skull anon any bumps.
>>
>>7550470
is it better to think ffs will give you a feminine face and then be disappointed after spending 50 k? Do you really wanna know the hard way?
>>
File: 1399050358448-2.gif (1MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1399050358448-2.gif
1MB, 355x200px
>>7550488
Nice dubs, I'm pretty sure I saged in that post, just like this one

I kinda like SSA tho, for nothing other than the fact that he became a meme on this board thru sheer force of will
>>
>>7550532
>I kinda like SSA

SSA: social security administration
>>
>>7550566
Same-sex attraction
>>
>>7550267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-NEa0UNCNk
>>
What skull autist always leaves out is, men and women have different body proportions on average. Compared to men women have larger heads relative to their shoulders, but smaller shoulders relative to their hips.

So what I suspect is when someone sees a big skulled woman they subconsciously expect to see huge hips to balance out the skull.

Now the problem is an average male late transitioner will be way out of proportion, in addition to being big by cis female standards.
>>
>>7550771
you are speaking out of your (shitty) ass. Duh. Men and women have different proportions, but there is nothing that clocks more than the face and the skull. A man who is 5'5'' will have a more expanded face than a 6'3'' woman (and we are talking about extremes). There are thousands of factors that make a face masculine and you guys are incredibly stupid if you think that dishing out 50K to some incompetent surgeon will save you./
>>
>>7550898
I personally wouldn't bother with FFS, too expensive and way too risky currently. If done right the procedure seems to beautify male faces despite not passing. Although i'd still be concerned about skin issues from even a successful surgery.

But I have trouble believing a huge 6'3" woman would have a smaller head than a slender 5'5" guy. Not all tall ciswomen have the Taylor Swift body type.
>>
>>7551002
>But I have trouble believing a huge 6'3" woman would have a smaller head than a slender 5'5" guy. Not all tall ciswomen have the Taylor Swift body type.

you are absolutely mistaken. There are at least three parameters concurring in skull dimorphism: a) shape b) scale c) proportions. A giant 6'3'' woman is obviously a woman and if you have doubts, look at her face. However, a 5'5'' tranny will have a completely different shape of skull and face, with different proportions between width and height. These are things that FFS cannot change...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.