[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bathroom bill protest ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

File: ZzjIz2x[1].jpg (147KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
ZzjIz2x[1].jpg
147KB, 640x960px
If I am forced to use the mens room, I'm going to piss in the sink. Thoughts?
>>
File: 5w9APKG[1].jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
5w9APKG[1].jpg
49KB, 600x800px
>>
File: KmttEX_H[1].jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
KmttEX_H[1].jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>
>>7550082
>>7550085
>>7550091
Please post more, this is relevant to my interests.
>>
>risk looking like even more of a freak
could be funny I guess, not for you tho
>>
>>7550197
will you help protest these bullshit bathroom laws?
>>
File: BjNc_WHIYAAc_GH[1].jpg (23KB, 403x372px) Image search: [Google]
BjNc_WHIYAAc_GH[1].jpg
23KB, 403x372px
>>7550259
got any better ideas?
>>
>>7550304
>No way, I dont want a dude dressing as a woman, in the room as my daughter while she poops.
>>
File: 3Zxdu[1].jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3Zxdu[1].jpg
48KB, 800x600px
>>7550296
but then maybe people would figure out we don't need to legislate which bathrooms people use
>>
File: kellypissing[1].jpg (51KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
kellypissing[1].jpg
51KB, 648x486px
would it be more effective if I just went into the mens room and spend like 30 minutes putting on makeup?
>>
>>7550296
We should an lgbtqia+ version of isis
>>
File: bgc_14[1].jpg (25KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
bgc_14[1].jpg
25KB, 448x300px
>>7550384
careful, if wee go fullblown die cishet scum, people might think we're on tumblr
>>
>>7550397
>he thinks this would work
Are you mentally challenged?
>>7550401
Tumblr isn't radical enough
>>
File: PP2viFv[1].jpg (177KB, 1024x619px) Image search: [Google]
PP2viFv[1].jpg
177KB, 1024x619px
>>7550416
problem is, I'm in the rural south. there just isn't a high enough concentration of queers. We need something we can do while widely dispersed, that will effectively change the discourse ln bathroom politics.
>>
>>7550436
>that will effectively change the discourse ln bathroom politics.

In what direction do you want to change it?
>>
>>7550459
back to where people don't think we need laws legislating which bathroom I piss in
>>
got any better ideas for peacefull protest? It'd probably be best to go with a buddy, and post on social media for maximum attention limited risk of violence
>>
>>7550480
You can't go back to the way it was, it's too politicized now
>>
File: denise[1].jpg (447KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
denise[1].jpg
447KB, 1600x1200px
>>7550530
we could just make all bathrooms unisex and then just mandate that each stall gets separated by floor to ceiling divider without fucking gaps in it
>>
we would just get laws making it illegal to pee in the sink
>>
>want to be treated as hIman
>Act like subhuman retard
THATS THE WAY TO DO IT.

You're a dumbass.
>>
so I should
A: ignore the law, piss where I want.
B: follow law, carry 9mm incase someone fucks with me
C:???
>>
>>7550495
You could always go on a hunger strike.... or just skip ahead and throw yourself into oncoming traffic
>>
>>7550082
I truthfully dont care about the bathroom thing. I go out of my way not to use the bathroom when someone else is in there. Either that or I pee outside like I have been since I was a kid.
>>
File: save-water-pee-in-your-sink[1].jpg (85KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
save-water-pee-in-your-sink[1].jpg
85KB, 405x405px
>>7550645
does being vegan count?
>>
>>7550082
Can I just shit in the urinals? How long is it until they ban transgender people from both the mens and the womens restrooms?
>>
>>7550896
I think MN's working on a bill for that right now -- requires trans people to use the restroom corresponding to their genetics which in practice would mean being constantly harassed & effectively accomplish that goal. unless you're a beautiful 100% passing trans person of course <3
>>
File: IMG_5628.jpg (138KB, 662x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5628.jpg
138KB, 662x900px
>>7550908
Or a trans guy
>>
>>7550924
It's funny how Texas is totally A-OK with trans men using men's restrooms in Texas, because the reasoning is "men can protect themselves from potential predators". Also the primary boogeyman for these bathroom bills appear to be the fear of non-passing hons who use women's restrooms. Conservatives rarely complain about, let alone acknowledge, the existence of transgender men. But when it comes to a chick with a dick, the sky is falling!
>>
I think instead of all this, I might just move to the west coast
>>
>>7550082
You're insane and this is why laws like this exist in the first place. You're just proving their point by doing shit like this

At least you're in 2017 America and not 1938 Nazi Germany where you're not instantly executed for who you are. Buck up and protest in front of a government building like a sane person.
>>
>>7550082
I live how other people ruin the worlds perception of me as an individual.
Seriously though, kys, you're making it bad for the sane ones
>>
How about a strongly worded letter?
>>
>>7550570
that's the worst fucken idea i've ever heard
>>
>>7550082
Pictures of CIS women pissing, good way to prove a point, GOOD JOB!
>>
>>7550082
enjoy
- sink potentially collapsing due to not being able to handle the unexpected weight resulting property (and potentially your body) damage
- being in perfectly ready position to be raped
- being easily photographed/video recorded compared to a stall
- being a pain in the ass for the person who have to clean up that sink after you

why can't you piss in the urinal to make your point instead? women can stand to pee you know?
>>
>>7550332
yeah most men wouldnt want anyone other than them to rape their daughters
>>
>>7552752
>implying she would sit on the sit and not just stand in front of it like a total agp freak
>>
>>7555270
gotta stand back a bit, so the piss makes a nice arc
>>
>>7550947
They're right though. Plenty of stories of creepy men dressed as women assaulting, fapping and doing whatever else in the women's bathroom. Not so much with the aidens and taylers. They tend to keep to themselves and not be creepy fetishists.
>>
>>7550082
Here's a better idea, but only if you pass.
If you're a MtF, just go to the men's room with a few other trannies, and start loudly gossiping while putting make up on.

If anybody complains just tell them you're just following the law, and he complain to the government to complain.
For FtMs do the same but instead it's shirtless weight lifting and acting like a frat douche.
>>
>>7550082
If you pass nobody will stop you from using the womens bathroom, christ.
>>
Yeah lets punish the innocent establishments offering us restrooms instead of the politicians passing the bills, while simultaneously reinforcing the idea that trannies are freaks to the public. OP you're so smart!
>>
>>7550495
'Shitins' Are the best form of bathroom related protests. Find the public bathrooms your local legislators need to use, get a group of people, and just take up every stall in the building.
>>
>>7556656
Literally all of those stories were confirmed to be fake, though.
>>
>>7561104
Being a liberal is knowing about fake news. Being a conservative is knowing what the fake news is.
>>
Just wait until "women" see what the men's bathrooms are really like.
>piss everywhere
>shit literally everywhere
>clogged toilets
>tp thrown anywhere
>>
>>7561119
>false dichotomy
>>
>>7561149
women's bathrooms are generally horrible compared to men's
>>
>>7558936
>For FtMs do the same but instead it's shirtless weight lifting and acting like a frat douche.
Women can't be topless in public, silly. Also
>Trannies upholding shitty gender roles
Color me surprised
>>
>>7550082
That's just inconsiderate to folks who wanna wash their hands.
>>
>>7561149
You obviously never cleaned public washrooms before.

Men will miss and piss on the floor. Women will piss all over the toilet and the floor and then clog the toilet with toilet paper and tampons.

Men will smear shit on the stall walls. Women will smear period blood on the stall walls, and throw their tampons at the ceiling and walls (and hide their tampons in the heating duct. yeah, that happened).

Men will cover the sinks and counters with dirt, grime and soup under the dispenser. Women will cover the mirror in makeup and period blood, clog the sinks with toilet paper, moist towlettes, q-tips, tampons, and whatever else they can find.

You know how men are taught to keep in their emotions in public? Well, women are taught to present themselves as lady-like in public, and when they aren't in public they release all the neanderthal bottled up inside themselves, and what better place to do it than a public washroom where no one is going to see them do it and someone else is going to have to clean it up.
>>
File: 1385208252420.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252420.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>7550082
>>7550085
>>7550091
>>7550266
>>7550301
>>7550330
>>7550373
>>7550401
>>7550436
>>7550570
WTF is this shit for real? Is this something that white people actually do?!?!? smH Tbh savages

I hate seeing governments passing laws about this type of shit, its ridiculous. Personally I feel a bit conflicted as I am trans attracted so I do sympathize with trans girls about being targeted by these laws, basically being put into a situation where they are made to feel fear and anxiety about their body as if they dont feel that enough on a daily basis as it is. Plus as many girls have told me, they wouldnt even use public restrooms but the Spiro often makes it unavoidable.

Basically this is a case of fugly non passing AGP transbian honscum screwing it up for everybody else...... what else is new? Its not even so much a matter of hons actually doing anything in the Women's restroom, its a comfort issue. People do not like or accept the idea of a non passing masculine appearing person with a penis being around their young female family members while they are relieving themselves. I feel this concern is a reasonable concern to have, not valid very often but reasonable nonetheless.

Unless you pass stay out of the Women's restroom, its the right thing to do because it is courteous and respectful.... kind of like washing your hands.
>>
>>7562113
I'm literally every link you replied to. I currently just avoid public multi occupancy restrooms like the plague, but I honestly just want to know what I can do to make these backwards ass politicians chill the fuck out.
>>
Being ugly and nonpassing around cis women is disrespectful desu. A natal female's comfort takes the utmost priority over yours because she has innate value in society due to her biology while you're expendable and undesirable. It doesn't matter if you can't help it and mean no harm to her. Being ugly in the presence of a female is being a threat to her comfort and safety. You may not be there with malicous or ill intent, but we think you are and that's what matters. Not what you're actually doing, but what we think you might do.

Be courteous, be respectful. Stay out of the female restroom and use the room and toilets designed to match your chromosomes.
>>
>>7550603
Seconded
>>
>>7550082
>implying I dont shit in the sink already
>>
>>7550082
do it, it will start a protest fad and soon we'll just have piss everywhere until equal rights

>>7550085
>>7550091
>>7550082
>>7550266
>>7550301
>>7550330
>>7550373
>>7550401
>>7550436
>>7550495
>>7550570
Donald Trump would love this thread.
>>
>men go to the men's room
>women go to the women's room

why is this a big deal?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.