[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do gay men hate women (all kinds of women) so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8640.png (330KB, 382x417px)
IMG_8640.png
330KB, 382x417px
What is their fucking problem?
>>
>>7548576

Why wouldn’t they.
>>
>>7548576
Why would anyone who isn't a) a woman or b) wanting to fuck a woman not hate women?
>>
>>7548576
Why do lesbians hate men?
>>
>>7548576
But I don't
I don't hate anyone
>>
>>7548622
Because lesbianism is the sexual form of feminism.
>>
>>7548633
>I don't hate anyone
You're missing out.
>>
>>7548576
I only wish they did
>>
>>7548619
Because they aren't autistic?
>>
>>7548755
>feminism can't make any argument besides ad hom
>>
>>7548583
>>7548619
I'm gay and I don't hate women, tell me, why should I hate them?
>>7548664
Why?
>>
>>7548838

They’re generally useless, tiresome and demanding.
>>
My friend Dave said, there are two kinds of gay men
the ones who want to be women
and the ones who hate women
i'm sure you know some fags who act like girls and have plenty of girl friends but there are a lot that don't either
>>
The only women who annoy me are the ones who fetishize gay men and 'holiday' into gay culture
>>
>>7548919
>the ones who want to be women
>and the ones who hate women
tfw both
>>
>>7548838
> Why

Misery loves company

Many gay men I know are far too faggy and their interactions with women seem to stimulate that problem.

Also
> muh patriarchy
> muh oppression
> muh globalism

Fags, kikes, and cunts every time

t. /polgbt/
>>
>>7548943
sound like a mtf
>>
>>7548959
a repressed one, yes. how could you tell?
>>
>>7548974
bc u sound like one
also bc like 90% of posters here are mtf
>>
>>7548576
Gays hate women because they have access to straight D, Lesbians hate men because they have access to straight pucci

>>7548974
>wants to be woman

Gee, I dunno...
>>
>>7548986
>>7549000
ok but what's mtf about hating women?
>>
>>7549045
it's basically a healthy mix of jealousy and insecurity
>>
>>7548873
Just because your momma's a slob doesn't mean every other woman is too
>>
>>7549045
what >>7549054 said, minus it being healthy and equivalent hate
>>
>>7548576
i dont hate woman i hate there couture
>>
???? i'm a cis gay male
all my friends are girls ????
>>
>>7549415
op thinks you do not exist
>>
>>7549407
what
>>
>>7548576
Because women are insane, and their bullshit is infuriating.
>>
>>7550989
Pls explain why they are insane
>>
>>7548758
The default attitude towards a group should logically be indifference, not hatred. If you hate a group simply because "you don't have a reason not to", theres something fucked up about your worldview. Furthermore, if you don't desire relationships with women, hating them is a waste of energy, and worse, you're obsessing over women when there is no need to. It makes sense for an unsuccessful straight guy to hate women, a gay guy that does the same is equivalent to one of those SJWs that gets offended at minorities for not being offended enough.
>>
>>7551718
comes from modern upper class women being social parasites and vapid whores

anyone who'd seen lower class women that dont have everything handled on a plate and have no time to whine on twitter about patriarchy cause they have to work their ass off and take care of kids - anyone who'd seen those women would have nothing but respect
>>
>>7551014
they ask stupid questions and expect me to do things like explain my reasoning
>>
>>7548576
Im fine with women so long as they think I'm straight, once they find out im gay they start gossiping and talking about straight guys and how bad they are in bed or why they wouldn't go out with them when I didn't hear these things and then when im with my straight friends all i can think is that guy has a micro penis. Thats why I dont like women they ruin straight guys for me. Also even women generally hate other women.
>>
>>7548576
Men and women hate each other

Its just that straight people put up with it because they are blinded by cock and pussy lust
>>
>>7549000
>Lesbians hate men because they have access to straight pucci
So do lesbians desu
straight women do not exist
>>
They're completely insane emotional messes who poison everything around them. Women are children.

There are some good women but definite minority.
>>
>>7552184
Dumb cunt
>>
>>7548576
But I generally like women way more than men lol
>>
Because once you get rid of sexual attraction you can look at women rationally. They are objectively and utterly useless in every single rational way other than furthering your species. They are scientifically not on the same level as a cisman. Gays and women are attracted to different things. Men are more attracted to physical beauty and ideas whereas women are attracted to things that further their species and makes themselves look better. Born followers a female cannot think for themselves whatsoever they aren't strong or brave enough to think for themselves.

There is a reason why they are the inferior gender. Read anton laveys section in the satanic bible about women. They are nothing more than straight men prizes that is all. Prizes for brutality and conquest.

Women are the reason why there is war. They are the root evil of every single person killed and all of the evil in this world. They are olympic prizes and view themselves as such. Even giving them human values like loyalty intellect is misconstruing what they are. Your dog has more mature emotional capabilities than a female.
>>
>>7553953
>dogs are more mature than women
>>>/r9k/
>maki
>>>/g/
>>
>>7553953
Hmm
>>
>>7553953
>They are olympic prizes and view themselves as such.
This honestly explains a lot.
>>
>>7548576
I mean I don't, I just kinda slightly dislike them, not universally, some are cool, but in general I just get along better with men.
>>
But I don't, I love women.
>>
>>7553953
That's a whole lot of crazy stuffed into one person. Get this hothead quarantined.
>>
>>7548576
I've never met a gay man that dislikes women.
I have met super fem lesbians that hate all men though.
>>
>>7548576
Men hate women, period.
>>
>>7548576
Have you met women?
>>
Because a lot (not even close to all, but a lot) of women base their self worth on being fuckable, and think it is the natural order of things that they are obeyed by all men (who are obeying to earn sex currency).

So when these sorts of women come into contact with a gay man, they do one of two things:

1. Do their standard song and dance and don't understand why it isn't working, because they've never consciously realized that they're using sex this way. They then get angry and act like an entitled child.

2. Treat us like cute doggies because we're a sexless novelty item in a world that revolves around them.

You can understand why this makes them hard to respect a lot of the time.

I have plenty of female friends, who are luckily neither of these types of people. Them, I can talk to as equals, like any guy.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.