[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This explains it all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1483031365747.jpg (66KB, 678x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483031365747.jpg
66KB, 678x768px
This explains it all
>>
i hate that man with all my strength. can we have the previous german cunt back?

at least he was coherent with his doctrine.
>>
>>7547941

He was actually an incredible theologian. Like he was considered one of the best living scholars, if not the best, in modern theology before he ascended to the papacy. Dislike him and his conservatism but he was and still is a genius
>>
>>7547967

To make my post clear, I was talking about Benedict XVI
>>
>>7547932
> Caring about Christianity
It's like a nazist jew. Give up. You will never be fully accepted. It's a lost game, the only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>7547967
Don't use the word genius so blatantly. There's a limit to how genial a person can be, regarding he's field of research is Hebraic ancient fairy tales.
>>
>>7547992
Right, because christians telling gays they will get aids, go to hell, and get anal polyps is the same as genociding. Faggot.
>>
I find this sudden "yay lgbt" mentality quite disturbing.
I find anyone who foolishly embraces it dangerously naive.

This is just suspicious.
>>
>>7548030
>is the same as genociding
A false comparison by the sole fact that it is impossible to commit genocide on the basis of sexual orientation.

Russia would not allow that.
>>
>>7548000

I bet you've never read a work of philosophy or theology in your life lmao
>>
>>7548030
How bad is your reading comprehension, really? Holly fuck, read that again, smart ass. I'm not saying christians are literally Hitler, I'm saying following a religion that condemns you is stupid, just like an anti Semitic jew. Unless you want to go full self hate mode, you should leave abrahamic cults behind. They will never fully accept you the way you are. The best you will get is a "you're an abominable creature but we will tolerate your existence because we can no longer legally execute you"
>>
>>7548093
> Comparing philosophy to "Religious exclusive" theology.
I suppose you think the Ayatollah is one of the greatest thinkers of our time, do you?
>>
>>7548176
He supports transition, doesn't he?
>>
>>7548234
As far as i know, a gay guy can escape execution in Iran if he accepted to undergo hormonal treatment for transition into a tranny. Not sure if all are offered this option, if any at all.
>>
>>7548277
Trannies aren't allowed either. In Sharia every gay person gets executed
>>
>>7548315
traps aren't gay
ffs how many times
>>
>>7547932
wtf I love the Pope now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.