[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I suck your dick will you at least pretend to love me? ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1482814642405.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1482814642405.png
44KB, 658x662px
If I suck your dick will you at least pretend to love me? ;_;
>>
sure, till your looks go.
>>
>tfw cant even convince anyone to let me suck their dick

being ugly and creepy sucks
>>
>>7547911
>ugly
oh, forget it then

i suggest stop posting frogs and never visit b or r9k ever again
>>
>>7547915
im not the op
>>
>>7547906
so the memes are true, gays are shallow as fck
>>
>>7547995
yeah, just us.

lol
>>
i´m dating an Ugly and depressed guy and he is the best :)
>>
>>7547911
Thats part of being gay hun. At least the creepy part.
>>
>>7547995
Jokes aside. My experience is that straight women are way more shallow.
>>
File: help.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>7548036
trying hard to not be creepy tho
>offered my ass to 5 people in the last year
>none have been interested
I just want someone to love me emotionally and sexually and be there for me im almost 30 fuck
>>
I don't even need him to pretend to love me
as long as I get to show him how much I love him.
>>
>>7548231
If I was able to I would be ur bf and love you for reals
>>
File: 200615.jpg (221KB, 1076x1044px) Image search: [Google]
200615.jpg
221KB, 1076x1044px
>>7548088
can't argue with that one tbqh

>>7548174
I chatted with a local guy on a dating site. HE was 40 but he looked ok. We made an appointment, it's not like I do that all the time, and I'm quite average I think, anyway he literally ran away. He rang my doorbell, I opened up, said hello, turned around to put the volume lower and he vanished. I heard him running down the stairs like a madman.

Felt quite bad desu, and shocking. Pic related is me. I'm not that ugly, I think?
>>
>>7548341
hard to say from that desu
>>
>>7548370
well, I don't want to post my face on 4chan

It's not that the guy was fcking mister Europe 2015 or something, just a bald normal 40-year old guy..

But he was nice to me, we talked, I felt bad because being alone all the time, including during the holidays, he asked to meet up and I said ok.

I don't have any deformities, or huge acne, my face is pretty symmetric. Yeah I have long hair, not that I have male pattern balding along with it.

Never had anyone running away from me like that before. It felt bad tb h
>>
>>7548341
I'm sure you look fine.
>>
>>7548413
He wanted some kind of twink ideal, which you aren't. Find a guy your age.
>>
>>7548341
>skinnyfat uggo
Bruh...
>>
>>7547911
>tfw tranny
>that moment when you are trying to convince your childhood friend to let you suck his dick but he says he's not gay
;-;
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.