[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do otherkin give tranz people a bad name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: s.png (5KB, 428x118px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
5KB, 428x118px
i know being tranz is a genetic disorder nor a mental illness but dont otherkin make a joke out of people with a real physical problem
>>
>>7544097
Yup. Humans can develop male or female brains in utero. Humans don't accidentally develop dog/cat/horse brains.
>>
>>7544104
i've met a bunch of people who can be described as otherkin
none of them think they have animal brains
it's a weird neopagan spirituality thing, not the 'transspecies' deal that tumblr troll blogs pretend it is
>>7544097
weird neopagan spirituality things have nothing to do with my neurological sex, it's two entirely different conversations
>>
>>7544097
Based on our current understanding it's more epigenetic, but anyway the only issue is when they try to conflate their issues with trans issues.
Beyond that, it's not like they're responsible for random ignorant people mixing up ideas.
>>
>>7544097
from what i have seen in people that say they are kin, its a religious thing, basically. its not really related to trans stuff.
>>
>>7544124
spirituality/religion = mental illness to me but honstly i could care less abought there type of dilutional cuz there not hurting any one or trying to pass laws giveing them spechal treatment
>>
>>7544124
I'm aware of the neopagan origins of otherkin. Most conversations relating otherkin to LGBT, like this one, are baiting the legitimacy/false equivalency conversation.
>>
>>7544240
> religion = mental illness
*tips fedora*
>>
>>7544240
>spechal
Do you watch Mirandasings?
>>
>>7544338
no i had to google her to know what u be sayin
>>
>>7544097
>do otherkin give tranz people a bad name
Yes

>>7544097
>i know being tranz is a genetic disorder nor a mental illness but dont otherkin make a joke out of people with a real physical problem
Well, you have to realize that otherkin have a real physical problem as well. They're retarded. It's not their fault.
>>
>>7544414
lol ur so funney thankls for that
>>
>>7544104
Do you know that? I know humans can't get literal a imal brains, but couldn't it be possible that some changes happen that make them more animal like?

People identify as cats, how can it be wrong?

I've been thinking that maybe we could consider it a gender. I have heard about gender based on objects and animals, but I don't know if being catgender is the same thing as being an otherkin cat, or if it's something different. I don't think we can start to treat them like actual animals, they are obviously human, and it'd be impossible to get people to treat all humans, animals and objects the same. So I think it could be useful to consider it a gender instead. They have to remain human, but can be considered catgender and respected as that.

There was someone in my country that got some media attention for being a cat, and they experienced so much bullying and harassment for that. I don't think this is right.
>>
otherkin are just retards.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.