[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transition >still have your spoopy male asshole and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Cr1P9AtVMAEvvrl.jpg (62KB, 726x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Cr1P9AtVMAEvvrl.jpg
62KB, 726x1056px
>transition
>still have your spoopy male asshole and not a cute female one

why even bother?
>>
>>7541141
>spoopy male asshole

Lolwut
>>
>>7541141
There's a difference between male and female assholes?
>>
File: confused.png (346KB, 786x438px) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
346KB, 786x438px
There is a difference between a man butthole and a female butthole in terms of physical appearance?
>>
>>7541154
>>7541160
male assholes tend to be larger, a slit, and have a ton of brown wrinkles. female assholes tend to be puckered and kawaii
>>
is there surgery for this

i don't know what it looks like but I'm pretty sure it's a big slit and not a puckered donut

one more thing to be self conscious about
>>
>>7541203
What's the biological cause of this? Hard to imagine any reason for there to be sexual dimorphism for it.
>>
>>7541230
Holy shit trannies are so easily baited, this is sad
>>
>>7541203
So male assholes look like sarlacc pit while female assholes look like puckered mouths?
>>
>>7541240
men are larger and need more food, so possibly they developed a larger anus to prevent tears from hemorrhoids and other complications.

this also brings to mind asian men, who probably have more potential than westerners, but it balances out because asian men have very hairy asses.
>>
>>7541230
you can try to bleach it, but my lesbian friend said she couldn't be with a passing tranny thanks to the fake vagina and weird buttholes they have
>>
wtf i hate myself even more now
>>
>>7541230
Please, this is just a meme. Only the people with the most autistic standards will care about this.
>>
>>7541316
Hi hun
>>
>>7541298
>>7541314
Lmao you guys can't seriously believe this shit can you? A cis lesbian had a problem with the appearance of trans women's assholes? How does this even make sense?

Notice how the first few replies were rational and then it all went downhill, these things get in your head because you want to believe it's hopeless, stop humoring this troll.
>>
>>7541327
Cis lesbians hate trannies so I imagine a manly asshole just adds icing to the shitcake
>>
>>7541290
Actually, Asian men eat ridiculous amounts of food. My dad and brother eat like Goku, and they're still fit as fuck. They just have insane metabolism.

t. Asian
>>
>>7541338
I have never met a cis lesbian in person who hates trannies, where are you people even living where this is true? I live in California so I may be biased.
>>
>>7541324
If you meant to call me hon, I am a bi dude
>>
>>7541316
I'm pretty sure the person you replied to is just memeing along too
>>
>>7541364
>in person
it's not politically correct to criticize "brave" trannies and half of you are school shooter tier insane. in their own company lesbians bash trannies like none other.
>>
>>7541421
Do you think I'm only having 15-second interactions with lesbians or what? I'm sure there are some out there, I'm just saying this has legitimately never happened to me before, and nobody hyperfocuses on this stuff like trannies do, why would a lesbian even know this shit?
>>
I still see no examples tbqh mi familia.
>>
>>7541203
this is completely untrue
>>
>>7541499
It's 100% true
>>
>>7541499
This. Trust me it's true.
t. knower
>>
>tfw cis gay male but have puckered hole

What did God mean by this?
>>
>>7541520
You're a woman now, girl.
>>
>>7541539
I'm too old to be a beautiful trutrans early transitioner, though.
>>
>>7541571
it's okay. you have infinite more value as a gay man and you wont have a life expectancy of 45 years like a trans
>>
>>7541203
I've seen tons of pics of male assholes, from bleached qt traps to hairy bara men and have never seen what you are describing.
>>
>>7541520
He intended for dicks to interface.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.