[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing weight and training butt: Exercises for LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: the same wallpaper always.jpg (2MB, 2439x1675px) Image search: [Google]
the same wallpaper always.jpg
2MB, 2439x1675px
Firstly, for now this isn't suited for /fit/, because the proposal is to discuss exercises to lose weight and improve the lower part of the body and forget the upper part, enhancing feminine or sexy features.

I want to improve. 171lbs, 5,7, my BMI is overweight and i want to drop it. I was planning to do the couch to 5k routine, maybe making some changes so i can train legs and butt with squats or things like that.

What are your exercises, /lgbt/?
>>
>>7540636
I walk a lot for work, often up and down ramps while hauling shit. That's good for ass and legs.
For upper body, lifting heavy shit vertically, then dragging it around on wheels.
Cycling is great for the lower body, if you don't mind developing thunder thighs you can crack skulls with.

If you want to lose weight, eat less and exercise more. It's simple, but hard to do; food is tasty, and exercise makes you hungry.
My problem lately is that I have cravings for greasy unhealthy takeaways with big portion sizes and side dishes it just doesn't taste right without.
>>
>>7540636
SQUATS
SQUATS
SQUATS
STAIRCLIMBER
>>
>>7541604
lunges
>>
>>7541591
What if someone wants actually to lose upper body muscle mass while maintaining lower body?
>>
HOW DO I REDUCE MY FUCKING MUSCLE MASS?

I found out at 5% of daily caloric intake is enough to maintain muscle mass. Like wtf do I do? The low weight many rep thing is a meme, I just wanna be skinny and not athletic.( ;.;)
>>
>>7541982
Heavy cardio (30min - 60min 5 days out of the week with a heartrate of 140-160) and eating a lot more veggies than bread. That'll slim you up.
>>
>>7543240
it's 0 degrees outside tho
>>
>>7541909
Hm. So long as you don't actively train upper body, it should be fine.

I'd just try to eat just enough to slowly lose weight and keep training lower body and running.
>>
>>7543240
How can i run when its -30 outside?
>>
>>7543240
Bike-ridding also really helps.
>>
>>7544548
Can you purchase a treadmill?
Local gym?
>>
>>7541909
Don't work in a warehouse, for starters.
>>
>>7544548
With a hoodie on so you stay warm, and proper footwear.
>>
I push myself onto the floor and plank until I can't stand it and that's all I do. Sometimes I squat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.