[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: AGP red flags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: 58490934.png (626KB, 920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
58490934.png
626KB, 920x1088px
>has an interest in becoming a housewife/supporting traditional gender roles
or
>has an interest in radical feminism and purports themselves to be anti-male
>>
>doesn't have to be asked twice to crossdress as a joke
>is a beta male
>loves shows like SU ans sailor moon
>>
>>7539949
What if I want to be a housewife because my only career interests/prospects are artistic? I could easily work at home and keep things tidy while I'm there.
>>
File: Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg (176KB, 670x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg
176KB, 670x1048px
WIMMIN, GET BACK IN DA KITCHEN, NAO!
>>
To be fair, who the hell doesn't want to be a stay at home spouse? Like literally, who the fuck would not want to not have to work and just be taken care of by their significant other?
>>
>passed penis inspection day
>>
File: youdontknowshit.jpg (204KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
youdontknowshit.jpg
204KB, 1280x960px
>>7540687
>maternal instincts are inherently female

and paternal instincts are inherently male
>>
>>7539949
used to be both, grew out of it within a year of hrt and harsh life
>>
File: hurrrr.png (2MB, 1350x1462px) Image search: [Google]
hurrrr.png
2MB, 1350x1462px
>>7540687
They're only a "biological reality" in that they're socially constructed around our biological sexual dimorphism. The reason variants of these roles have never really gone out of style is that we've never found a way to successfully create sustainable system of creating life external to biological procreation.

But now, we're not so far away from the brink of eliminating the concepts of masculinity, femininity, sexual dimorphism and child birth in the entirety.
>>
>>7540687
I'm technically a feminist, but I halfway agree with you. It's clear to me now that gender dysphoria is neurological rather than psychological, and I have to say that certain things (like my maternal instincts) seem deeply ingrained rather than something I actually wanted to have. I think that maybe cis women and trans women could learn from each other and more about themselves in this respect.
>>
>>7540711
Just look at the most primal race out there. Better parents don't exist than black parents
>>
>>7539949
Isn't AGP already a red flag caraposter
>>
>>7540687
>as long as we can remove the more negative social aspects of the fascism like the cult of personality, transphobia, homophobia and the extreme racism

Uhh senpai? Strasserism minus those things is basically just Marxism-Leninism. I mean I agree with everything you said, and I admire both ideologies, but I think you really misunderstand Marxism as it was practiced.
>>
>>7540711
a transwoman can have maternal instincts even though she is biologically a male, that's the point. this kind of behavior is the manifestation of her female brain, regardless of her chromossomes. maternal instincts = nurture, overprotection of the family including staying at home (safe place) with them

paternal instincts also deal with protection, but rather than overprotection, the father will try to teach his children how to deal with their issues and how to be more independent (in particular, if the offspring is also a male).
>>
File: 798979.jpg (57KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
798979.jpg
57KB, 480x640px
>>7540820
Innate gender identity =! innate gender attributes. Those are all roles that people have been bred (not born with) to act within due to sexual dimorphism.

Makes sense that you're chalking being trans up to retarded placebos and "feelings", though, please stop speaking on trans issues as you're obviously an outsider.
>>
>>7540859
Wow, Charaposter is a feminist who believes in the blank slate theory, who would have thought.

Have fun denying biology you dumb shitposter.
>>
>>7540731
>>7540859
>Caraposter actually making some sense, even if she's painting with a broad brush and oversimplifying the reality of the stituation

Whoa holy shit. Did you finally stop repressing?
>>
If anything I think being a feminist and trans is a sign of sincerity. If you're trans and interested in Trump/right-wing stuff then I am assume you're just some right-wing NEET that enjoyed too much futanari at some point.
>>
>>7539949
>right wing values
or
>left wing values

Only indecisive moderates can be trutrans apparently.
>>
>>7540859
> you're obviously an outsider

i'm cisgender yes and you're a trutrans, but i try to understand the transgender mind and identity the best i can, maybe it's not enough and only trans people can fully comprehend the situation

i understand your points, but quite frankly, i think you oversimplify things and treat us purely like programable machines instead of the animals we really are, including our inate predispositions.
>>
>>7539949
I'm anti-feminist and hate feminism. Does that make me AGP or prove I'm a real tranny?
>>
>>7541351
Forgot to say I want to be a housewife and traditional gender roles.
>>
>>7539949
i hate feminism and traditional gender roles then again i am a heavy individualist
>>
>>7541404
>i hate feminism and traditional gender roles

How can you hate both at the same time?
>>
>>7541416
cuz i believe every one should be a self raze individual and live by there own standereds not sosidtys
>>
>>7541416
l;et me refraze the earler statem ent i like frist and 2ed wave femism but not 3 wave cuz there takeing the same palth as the pureatins
>>
>>7541416
Easy. Step one: don't be a sexist. Step two: you're there!
>>
>>7541461
>i like frist and 2ed wave femism
So you are a misandrist after all.
>>
>>7541490
i want woman to have equle treant ment to men but do i heavalee dis like femininity yes i do dose not matter if u have a dick or a pussy i find it repulsive
>>
>>7541116
>If you're trans and interested in Trump/right-wing stuff then I am assume you're just some right-wing NEET that enjoyed too much futanari at some point.
If that how you justify misgendering trans people with different opinions?
>>
>>7540533
>To be fair, who the hell doesn't want to be a stay at home spouse? Like literally, who the fuck would not want to not have to work and just be taken care of by their significant other?
Men.
>>
>>7541587
t. right-wing NEET that enjoyed too much futanari at some point
>>
>>7541587
gender and politics have nothing to do with each other look at how many woman voted for trump it more coultral then any thing
>>
>>7541628
Not a NEET and hate futa. Nice ad hom. Classical leftist/feminist-tier debating tactic there.

>>7541638
Which is obvious to everybody but sexists like the feminist I'm replying to.
>>
>>7541615
what abought the men that work from home or are mister moms i thing ur generalizing to mutch
>>
>>7540533
someone who wants to feel like they have a productive existence
>>
>>7540916
Even a broken clock is right twice day.
>>
>>7541792
Not if it's 10 minutes fast.
>>
>>7541792
yea but dose all the wong shit out way the 2 good things
>>
>>7541461
Go away caraposter
>>
>>7541461
>Cara is now resorting to alcohol to cope with her dysphoria

Sad!
>>
>>7540916
she's always been like this
it'll stop making sense once you realize she thinks everyone should be forcibly sterilized to get rid of gender
>>7539949
>uses 4chan
>>
>>7546107
Many such cases!
>>
>>7540533
People who want interesting careers. I'm as work averse as the next basement-dweller but sitting at home all day with occasional trip to the supermarket can fuck you shit up.
>>
>>7541638
You don't get it anon. On nu-4chan two-party political identity is the true core that defines everything else about a person.
>>
>>7547445
So just spend time in your hobbies...
>>
Why do people dislike AGPs so much?
>>
>>7547758
because they (I) feel it delegitimises TruTrans™ as AGPs generally start out as straight males with meta female attraction (attraction to the self as a female) and transition when their fetish gives them dysphoria. They usually end up transbians who want women to touch/suck/take the feminine benis
>>
>>7547837
>They usually end up transbians
Except meta male attraction happens.

>the feminine benis
Except AGP SRS happens.
>>
>>7541416
>How can you hate both at the same time
Lots of ways.
Hate modern feminism (which is mostly stupid stuff) but be okay with basic human rights for all
Be against woman's suffrage but for women working jobs to bring home money to their families
Hate women as a sex and want to exterminate them (Dead is actually a non traditional gender role)
Ext ext
>>
>>7551626
found the AGP transbian you guys
>>
>>7553974
But I like dudes...
>>
what if I support gender roles because I'm a good cook?
I have a part time job at the library tho so I'm not entirely dependent on my bf, I also wanna go back to school and I think he'd be supportive. I wanna get a degree in history and work as an archivist for a while.
>>
>>7554027
found the AAP transhomo you guys?
>>
>>7554155
But I'm bi AGP...
>>
>>7554186
found the Against Me! fan you guys
>>
>>7554228
But I don't even know what that is...
>>
>>7541116
thats how i cope!
>>
>>7540533

A man.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.