[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to kick the T out of LGBT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: Gay_Nazi_in_Germany_02.jpg (67KB, 318x558px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Nazi_in_Germany_02.jpg
67KB, 318x558px
Joking and hyperbole aside, I don't understand why LGB carries the social parasite of T around, it drags down everyone else and hinders the movement.

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual - Sexual orientation.

Tranny - ?!?

One of these does not belong. Why is this a part of the movement, being a tranny has nothing to do with the rest of the "LGB"
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>7539618
Anyone who is lgb is a gender bender by default. There, question answered.
>>
>>7539627

Listen, buddy! There's only ONE gender and that's the good ol' US of A!
>>
>>7539627
Then we would just be straight trannies
>>
>>7539632
Ugh... if you are a man who likes men sexually and/or takes a submissive role in bed with another male then you are displaying feminine traits. Hell, maybe being gay is "trans lite"
>>
Being trans isn't a sexuality oritentiation. Being a lesbian was never a problem for anyone. And no one gives a shit about bisexuals.
>>
worst /lgbt/ meme
>>
>>7539618
LGBT was formed when T was considered a fetish. It's actually a mental disorder and needs both hormonal replacement and psychological treatment for normalization in society.
The T should really be CD.
>>
We should kick the L out if anything
All women are lesbians so they are not special
>>
>>7539618
I say we kick the G out. We need our own separate movement away from these degenerates, feminists, and bisexuals.
>>
More like the T should kick the LGB out of LGBT.

Social roles and sexual roles are tied together.

T just realize they are better suited for the other social-sexual role and they switch, while still making an effort to observe the social expectations of that role. The gender binary and social order is preserved they just cross the lines.

LGB want to keep their social gender role but blur it all up while taking the opposite sex role. Ultra butch women with crew cuts dyking it up and limp wristed bleach blond lisping fags who suck dick but still insist on being men. LGB are the abnormal ones. They're the ones that break the gender binary and fuck with the social order.

Supporting LGB but not T makes zero sense, it should be the other way around if anything.
>>
>>7539694
But there are already so many degenerate gay men
>>
>>7539682
No, most women are bisexual, few being exclusively lesbian or heterosexual, soo rather kick out bisexual women
>>
>>7539694
That's called "leaving"
>>
>>7539696
I support this. Not because you're actually making sense, but because of your eager support of the T against the mainstream
>>
>>7539750
1+
>>
>>7539745
Yes I guess I could use that word
>>7539731
Good point. Gays are degenerate. But so are trannies and bisexuals and lesbians and Hollywood, New York, fast food, current fashion, celebrities, alcohol, video games, and basically the entirety of western culture.
Time to convert to Islam?
>>
>>7539658
>The T should really be CD.
for "Cuts off Dick"?
>>
If there is one thing that should be kicked out, it's straight people.
We get rid of the allies, and the QIAA++-= nonsense stops immediately as well.

It's a win win.
>>
>>7539920
You mean progressives?
>>
>>7539618
If lesbians didn't keep turning out ftm,
If gays didn't keep turning out mtf,
If bis didn't keep turning out a*p,
I would see your point.
>>
>>7540025
What a tiny minority?

Those are sick they need help.
>>
>>7540025
>If gays didn't keep turning out mtf,

This doesn't happen.
>>
>>7540043
B-b-but muh made up anecdotes!
>>
>>7539618
What if you're a man that takes a submissive role with a woman? Does that make you a male lesbian?

>>7539694
>G
>not degenerate
>>
>>7539646
>Being a lesbian was never a problem for anyone.

This makes it weird that lesbians are the ones complaining the most.
>>
>>7539696
>you can't kick me out if I kick you out first!
If trannies want to self deport themselves from the LGBT label that's fine by me
>>
>>7539627
>Anyone who is lgb is a gender bender by default.
Except Women are naturally bi.

So if you want to exclude T by making it only orientations not gender benders, you have to also exclude bi women and make it just gay men, bi men and lesbians.
>>
>>7539618

I disagree, I think that the L doesn't fit.

GBT - effeminate men who love drag queens and fashion

L - gross hairy women

??????!!

One of these is not like the others
>>
>>7539696
Why do trannies think they have any say on what constitutes masculine or feminine behavior? You're literally all just fetishist whose opinions should not be taken seriously
>>
Gays should be the ones getting kicked out tb h, they're the source of all negatives stereotypes associated with us.
>>
>>7539618
>"I get why LGB exists but why T" Thread #54,678,934
>>
>>7541412
>gays are the weird ones
>"but lol im normal wanting to cut off my cock for a pseudo vagina"
>>
>>7541453
>gays

>pedos
>rapists
>daddy problems (fetishists)
>walk around naked on pride parades
>look for sex in public places like savages
>sluts
>cry homophobia whenever someone criticizes them
>hiv vectors
>want to genocide women
>have countless sexual fetishes

I think it's very obvious what group is the problem here
>>
File: happypep.jpg (37KB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
happypep.jpg
37KB, 400x612px
>>7539618
No, we're all one big happy family that blends together
>>
>>7541510
Kys
>>
File: bree in japan.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bree in japan.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
>>7541512
Love you too hon
>>
>>7540043
happened to me

t. former gay eradicating buttpain with estrogen
>>
>>7539946
I mean all straight people that have infiltrated the lgbt.
>>
>>7541494
All of these apply to trannies 20x more than fags
>>
>>7539658
I agree with this 500% but what is CD
>>
>>7542101
they apply to both, so fighting about it is pretty useless
>>
>>7540362
>This makes it weird that lesbians are the ones complaining the most.
Lemme go ahead and explain that one for you: "they are women"
>>
Theres really no reason to keep any of them together any more. LGB are already established, and T would benifit from reprisenting itself
>>
>>7539920
Stop calling people who support your cause "allies", for one. They're not soldiers in a war.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1136x640px
>>7539618
Reminder we are seeing a flood of spam from the same ban dodging pedophile the kids have been banning these last few days.

The hash confirmed it's him, he's been banned while posing these exact same threads.

Sage and report the ban dodging pedophile spammer, bring this boy eater to his knees.
>>
>>7539618
It's funny because actual lgbt organizations talk more about dropping the g than the t.
It's just bitter old bigots that think they're better than the rest and outsiders, that would rather see all lgbt disappear, concern trolling who rant about dropping the t.
>>
Separate board for T when? Look at lgbt catalog and see the ratio of tranny related threads and questions to everything else. Maybe it's the need for attention but people insist on making their own threads for questions or D-do I pass? posts instead of using their containment general threads.

Mentally ill is not a sexuality.
>>
>>7541341

>Except Women are naturally bi.

What is this meme?
>>
STOP RESPONDING TO BAIT (or at least sage if you do)
>>
>>7546999
this
>>
File: disgust cat.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust cat.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>7539696
>social roles and sexual roles are tied together
What makes someone go on and spout some retarded bullshit like that?
>>
>>7540043
>what is hsts
flaming faggots becoming women has been a thing since long before you and will still be one long after
>>
>>7546479
Lol what, OP here. That thread post wasn't me you fucking mouthbreather
>>
>>7551439
idk senpai ive seen the whole body on snapchat. her hips look pretty good.
>>
>>7546807
"LGBT" organizations.

SJW dropping "white" "gay" and "male"
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.