[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hormones are the only thing that brings my life joy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 245x205px
Ok so, I’m just over 4 months hrt, I started at 24yo, I’m still in boymode everyday, and so I am realy frustrated. I used to have so much fun on my own all the time, watching anime and playing games, I used to love the silence and freedom of being alone. NOW I AM GOING INSANE. All I ever think about is transition, and hormones, and agonizing about how shitty my hair and eyebrows look. I cant enjoy all the stuff I used to, it sucks. I really think I need to go out and get dicked, but that’s really impossible considering I am basically a friendless virgin who never leaves their room, im too scared to try going girl mode, and I spend all day crying because I am alone.

How do I fix this? What do I do? How can I have fun again? I really miss being able to enjoy myself on my own, is there no way to get that back? Transition is consuming my life, is there a way to get past this?
>>
>>7539456
>falling for HRT meme

your life is fucked and you need to mend it, HRT wont do it for you
wild guess is you have become more depressed on AAs
>>
>>7539537
na hrt is good for me, i was depressed before starting and now its waaay better. what i mean is since i decided to transition thats all i can think about
>>
>>7539456
Seeing a good therapist and finding a decent support group can help. I know it's not what you were asking for, but transitioning is tough, having people to talk to can be useful.

Hang in there, OP
>>
>>7539537
>sdad
>>
>>7539456
I'm in a similar boat, 18 months into HRT and 19yo now.
I've come to the conclusion that transition just takes a lot of time and energy, more than I expected. I'm just gonna give it the time and energy it needs until I'm done transitioning.
I feel like this might take a couple of years and it's unfortunate that I can't do many things besides it, but I have faith that when I'm finally done, I'll be better off than I was before transitioning, so it'll be worth it.
>>
>>7539456
Being a shut in probably isn't good for your transition. You need some time to adjust presenting as female. You said you're scared to go girl mode, but have you tried it at home? Maybe a wear a dress and heels until you're comfortable enough to spend some time outside wearing it. Get comfortable with people seeing you. Maybe try going to women's spaces like a nail salon or something.
>>
>>7539566
>used to have so much fun on my own all the time, watching anime and playing games
>depressed

>spend all day crying because I am alone
>now its waaay better

something doesn't line up
>>
The big question is: Why?
>>
File: 3224.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3224.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>I really think I need to go out and get dicked, but that’s really impossible considering I am basically a friendless virgin who never leaves their room, im too scared to try going girl mode, and I spend all day crying because I am alone.
Wow, are you me?
>>
>>7539456
>i used to enjoy watching anime and playing video games
>now all i think about is my hair and eyebrows, for some reason i actually care about my appearance now
>i really need to get dicked
>i spend all day crying

Lol holy shit. Estrogen is no joke.
>>
What you doing?
>>
>>7540399
Op is just psycho and HRT made it worse
>>
Relax, OP. I will be your bf.
>>
>>7539456
I broke down sobbing watching Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer. God, I wanted to be held so bad right then. It was the worst lonely feeling.
>>
I sort of get what you're talking about, HRT finally made me desire human contact.

The downside is, it didn't make my social skills any better, so I'm still a friendless shut in despite going to college. Doesn't help that I'll likely need FFS to even be sorta passable, but interacting with people as a male just feels fake.
>>
>>7540399
i mean i had fun back then because i was repressing and just told myself i would become a girl with science one day, but then i got depressed when i realized i was a tranny
>>
I'm experiencing something similar. While my dysphoria has dramatically improved on HRT, in some areas (mostly the ones it doesn't fix, like genitals) it's gotten worse, and my need to be passable RIGHT NOW has gotten more intense. I think actually taking steps to improve your situation kind of opens you up to the idea that it's possible more, and therefore makes you more aware of how wrong everything currently is.

Transition is important, so it is going to consume your life like this. I'd say the answer is more or less to just wait for HRT to do its thing, and work on clothes and makeup and everything, so you can start girlmoding (successfully) or at least expressing yourself in a more natural/feminine way as soon as possible. The process isn't going to be great but you will be able to get through it. Maybe try to think about it like that, as a process: HRT is making things better, and you're doing other stuff to make yourself better; it's fine, and you just have to wait.
>>
>>7546514
Lol that's basically how I felt, but science has failed me :(
>>
>>7539456
Are you me?
>>
>>7547927
but at least science brought us homrones T_T
>>
>>7539625
>>7539625
>>until i'm done transitioning

that's the mindset that is causing you grief. transition doesnt end. ever. you'll always be on hrt. even after surgery. always. you dont ever stop magically being a tranny. not even if you pass flawlessly.

it's ok to obsess about your eyebrows or the clothes you wear or make-up or plastic surgery (if you want to push things so far). women naturally will have these same feelings of oh my nose doesnt look good or my boobs are too small or whatever. for tranny's it's amplified a thousand fold because the standard for comparison feels so intangible.

also, one part is growing older. people change interests all the time. it's ok that some of your old hobbies you may not find as satisfying so long as you find satisfaction somewhere.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.