[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South African lesbian athlete, Caster Semenya weds partner on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Popular South African Olympic champion and lesbian, Caster Semenya has married her long-term partner Violet Raseboya. Semenya who turned 26 on Saturday, January 7.

Semenya celebrated her birthday by tying the knot with her in a lavish ceremony, which held at Chez Charlene wedding venue in Pretoria, South Africa.

After the wedding, a joyous Semenya took to Instagram to share photos from her wedding.

Captioning one of the photos, she wrote: 'Our perfect day! #wedidit #married #ourweddingday #love #casviowedding'.

SEE ALL THEIR WEDDING PHOTOS AND VIDEO HERE>> http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/south-african-lesbian-athlete-caster.html
>>
>>7539026
Is this some kind of PR stunt?
>>
>being gay in South Africa
That's pretty much a nono for me.
>b-but it's pretty good there
On paper.
In reality it's as much a homophobic shithole as everywhere else in Africa.
>>
South Africa is weird. The laws are very liberal for gay people but in daily life you're likely to get stabbed or lynched.
>>
>>7540280
These laws exist because of wishful thinking.
The idea that South Africa is civilised and can compare to western standards when it obviously can't.
Not in a million years.
>>
>>7540280
It's cause there's white people there so they have to have equality laws. The number of whites are declining though so it won't be long until the lynchings start
>>
>>7541431
That's not true. The apartheid regime forced white gays to medically transition and absolutely was against homosexuality. It was the black and coloured populations and leaders that legalized gay marriage.

Desmond Tutu was an early and staunch advocate, his daughter married an English saffer two years ago or so.
>>
>>7540291
It was ok when it was run by whites
>>
>>7539026
magage is slavery gay or str8
>>
>>7540280
I guess you get a pass when you're an Olympic champion.
>>
>>7540280
Same with Brazil, tends to happen with multicolor civilizations
>>
caster is essentially a man. She has an intersex condition and super high T levels.

Listen to her interview with this woman lol, its like a woman interviewing a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvg50P4FwTk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.